Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19)
(02-23-2019, 11:57 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I whimper "No... I had flashbacks to the dream... I'm scared babe. What if that dream becomes reality? I mean... it felt too vivid to be a dream" I shudder as tears roll down my face "I don't know what to do, how to feel, what to think. It's all a mess"

I roll him on top of me, so I can rub his back, bringing his face to the left crevice of my neck. I try to bring light into this situation. " You have been doing well so far. You're pregnant with our spawn, and somehow didn't think of them as abominations or see me as a monster at all. Your species are known for destroying things that they don't understand. Maybe it's possible to save your species if I tell my...government about humans like you. The only question is when I should tell them within the 6 months, everything is currently peaceful...my species aren't known for being peaceful. Let's take things one day at a time, my love; I think we had enough love making for one day, my Visina." I peck his head, holding him a little tighter in my embrace.
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I nod, his words surprisingly calming me down. My belly growls loudly again and I sigh "Babe, they're hungry... I'm craving meat, raw meat. Will you get me some?"
(02-24-2019, 12:10 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I nod, his words surprisingly calming me down. My belly growls loudly again and I sigh "Babe, they're hungry... I'm craving meat, raw meat. Will you get me some?"

I nod my head, "anything for you, my love." I gently move Devan to the side to get off the bed to go into the kitchen. When I'm there, I look into the "fridge" and "freezer", and found no meat. I frown. Shouldn't there be meat in these contraptions? I call out to Devan while he is in the room, "Devan, there isn't any meat in the "freezer" or "fridge". Is it alright if I hunt your wildlife? Or, are there other ways to get your meat?"

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I smile "There's shops... but they'll be shut." At the thought of fresh meat, my belly gurgles and growls and moves "They want hunted meat. Go into the woods and... actually, we'll both go." I get up and pull an extremely large hoodie on and smile. "Come on, lets go find dinner"
(02-24-2019, 12:23 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "There's shops... but they'll be shut." At the thought of fresh meat, my belly gurgles and growls and moves "They want hunted meat. Go into the woods and... actually, we'll both go." I get up and pull an extremely large hoodie on and smile. "Come on, lets go find dinner"

I smile, showing my very sharp teeth. "Great, my love.I love the hunt; as a matter of fact, I'm hungry myself, too". I pick up my clothes and put them on, then I walk back into room, where I see him in his hoodie. I walk to him, then kiss him on the lips, and I walk to the window that is 2 stories off the ground. I grin, and look back at Devan. "Do you want to leave by window? You and I won't get hurt, it's dark enough so people won't be able to see us, and I'm feeling daring tonight."

"Yes" is all I whisper before I fly out of the window in his arms. Once outside, I walk hand in hand with my boyfriend to the woods. Inside, animals large and small scour the floor, looking for food. I enter and then sit next to a tree as he begins hunting. While he's occupied, I play with myself. I'm not sure how or why, but it feels better than it did before the pregnancy. I smile and keep my eyes on my mate as he hunts for my food
(02-24-2019, 12:37 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: "Yes" is all I whisper before I fly out of the window in his arms. Once outside, I walk hand in hand with my boyfriend to the woods. Inside, animals large and small scour the floor, looking for food. I enter and then sit next to a tree as he begins hunting. While he's occupied, I play with myself. I'm not sure how or why, but it feels better than it did before the pregnancy. I smile and keep my eyes on my mate as he hunts for my food

I scour the area, unimpressed with the mammals. I sneer at how some of them are small. I would prefer something bigger, like their elephants, but these animals will have to do, I guess. I take off my clothes to change into my other form to hunt. My senses stronger in this form than my human's, smells seven wolves nearby. Hunters being the hunted, good. I turn completely in invisible, no one can sense me, human or other mammals. I sneak up to the wolves, and using my claws, I slice three wolves, scaring the four others. I cut open all three of the wolves; two for Devan, and one for me, then I drag them all back towards Devan, becoming visible again as I get near him. I change into my human form. "Bon Appetit, Devan; as some of your kind would say" I chuckle at the end.

I cum just as C comes back with my food. When i see it,  my belly gurgles loudly to tell me this is what it wanted. I waste no time in pulling my hoodie off and tearing into the first wolf, finishing it in a matter of minutes. Blood and bits fall down my chin onto my belly, which grows from me eating. I rip savagely into the second carcass and finish it in the same amount of time. I sit back, covered in blood and bits of meat. I look at C and smile "That was fucking tasty" I kiss him and then rub my belly, content and no longer hungry
(02-24-2019, 12:55 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I cum just as C comes back with my food. When i see it,  my belly gurgles loudly to tell me this is what it wanted. I waste no time in pulling my hoodie off and tearing into the first wolf, finishing it in a matter of minutes. Blood and bits fall down my chin onto my belly, which grows from me eating. I rip savagely into the second carcass and finish it in the same amount of time. I sit back, covered in blood and bits of meat. I look at C and smile "That was fucking tasty" I kiss him and then rub my belly, content and no longer hungry

I eat my wolf faster than Devan, the wolf is all bones once I'm done with it. I watch him savagely eat the wolves, preening, knowing that my spawn are getting what they want. I click in pleasure, knowing that I am providing for my mate. Once I heard that it was tasty eating those wolves, I laughed. "Oh, my dear Devan, I had a feeling you would like eating raw meat. Remember, you don't have to have raw meat, just have an intense craving for it, my love. I'm happy that you decided to eat raw meat for our children, though, Devan. It gives me so much...pride, knowing that I'm taking care of you." I notice the small growth spurt from Devan's stomach, and put my hand on top of his hand that's rubbing his belly. "Hmm, it seems like our spawn will be born sooner, if they keep up this growth." I smile at that thought.

It's as if your words hold some kind of twisted magic. My belly begins to growl and gurgle and move violently. I cry out in pain and ly on my back on the forest gloor as my belly grows larger, bumps rising and fallling as the babies grow from their first feeding. I look panicked and scared. I scream in pain "What's happening?" 
(02-24-2019, 01:13 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: It's as if your words hold some kind of twisted magic. My belly begins to growl and gurgle and move violently. I cry out in pain and ly on my back on the forest gloor as my belly grows larger, bumps rising and fallling as the babies grow from their first feeding. I look panicked and scared. I scream in pain "What's happening?" 

I look at Devan, scared. I kiss him, putting the hormones into him, causing our spawn to slow down their movements. I hold Devan in my arms as I passionately kiss him. I pull away from him to look down at his stomach, still moving, but not as violently as they did before. I lean down to kiss his stomach, and say, "there, there, my little ones. You shouldn't be causing your father any pain whatsoever." I kiss his stomach one more time, then I look into Devan's eyes. "Do you feel better, my love?" I ask, concerned.

I nod, dazed. I slowly look down at my belly and gasp, seeing how it's grown to a reasonanle size "I'm... bigger" I say between pants and gasps "It's... the food. It must of... given them energy" I try to sit up but I can't move, all my energy gone completey. I stroke my belly "That was a proper growth spurt, wasn't it?"
(02-24-2019, 01:22 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I nod, dazed. I slowly look down at my belly and gasp, seeing how it's grown to a reasonanle size "I'm... bigger" I say between pants and gasps "It's... the food. It must of... given them energy" I try to sit up but I can't move, all my energy gone completey. I stroke my belly "That was a proper growth spurt, wasn't it?"

I nod in agreement. "That was a small growth spurt, normally they aren't this violent. I think it's because it's your first time eating raw meat. You'll have bigger growth spurts towards the end of your pregnancy. Those are signs that you'll give birth soon. When you have a bigger, final growth spurt, it will be violent. That'll just tell you you're in labor, essentially. I peck his forehead, "you need rest, let's go back to the dorm." I put down Devan to get the clothes to put them on. Once I have them on, I go back to Devan to pick him up, bridal style, along with his hoodie. I hold him tight in my arms, and run full speed back to the college to the window I jumped us out from. I jumped us back into the window, being careful to not hit Devan's head and legs as I go in the room. I lay him back into the middle of the bed, dropping his hoodie on the side of the bed. I take off my clothes to lay on his left side like last time, and rub his stomach soothingly.

Devan fell asleep on the journey back. He felt protected and had no further dreams that distressed him. In the morning, he woke to a calm round belly and a sleeping boyfriend. He smiled and went to get breakfast, fried eggs and bacon with pancakes for both of them 
(02-24-2019, 01:40 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: Devan fell asleep on the journey back. He felt protected and had no further dreams that distressed him. In the morning, he woke to a calm round belly and a sleeping boyfriend. He smiled and went to get breakfast, fried eggs and bacon with pancakes for both of them 

I started sniffing the air the moment food was in the air. I felt that Devan wasn't in the bed with me. I panicked for split second, instantly sitting up in bed, with my eyes black, looking for my love. But that panic was unfounded, I chuckled in relief, hearing him in the kitchen. I get out of bed to go to the kitchen. When I get there, I walk to the back of Devan to wrap my arms around him, putting my head on his shoulder. "So, what are our plans today, my love?" I smile as I say it.

I smile "Well, we're gonna eat breakfadt and then we have classes to go to. I need that large hoodie from last night to hide my belly. Then after clas we csn go see your ship!" I kiss his head and smile "And then it's up to you what we do"
(02-24-2019, 01:55 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "Well, we're gonna eat breakfadt and then we have classes to go to. I need that large hoodie from last night to hide my belly. Then after clas we csn go see your ship!" I kiss his head and smile "And then it's up to you what we do"

I hummed in agreement, and sat down at the table nearby us. As he was finishing up "breakfast", I looked at his stomach, worry in the pit of my stomach. Last night...that was a violent, small growth spurt. That's never happened before with other species, then again, this is the first time I came across Devan's species; a very fragile species. I'm worried, I won't be able to save him after his...birth. Maybe...this type of growth spurt is a one-time thing until the bigger growth spurts towards the end of his pregnancy, right?. I look off into space with that thought in mind.

I bring the plates over to the table and place one in front of you and the other in front of me. I see the look on your face and smile "What's the matter babe? Something wrong?"
(02-24-2019, 02:12 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I bring the plates over to the table and place one in front of you and the other in front of me. I see the look on your face and smile "What's the matter babe? Something wrong?"

My eyes look at him, but my head stays in the position it was in when I was lost in thought. I'm contemplating if I should tell Devan right now. In the end, I tell him. "Um, Devan. I'm worried about this pregnancy. I'm not being condescending when I say that your species are fragile, you are fragile. There was a moment last night when you were in my arms and I tightened my arms around, not realizing I was hurting you, until you moaned in discomfort. I'm afraid of you having these violent growth spurts, they aren't suppose to be violent, but...uncomfortable for a few seconds. You may not survive this pregnancy, Devan. I'm scared I won't be able to save you in time once you give birth." By now, my eyes are closed, trembling in fear for what I've done to Devan and his species if I don't figure out a way to save them all. The pressure is real.

I smile, mostly to reassure him. "Look babe, you'll figure it out, and I won't die. I'm handling the pregnancy fine. Maybe you should tell you're governmant that earth is good, but your species cannot grow because we're too fragile. If they ask sbout me, I'm a tiny percent who can hold out. If I die, I prove your point futher. Surely they won't invade if they don't benefit right?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,487 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,823 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,919 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,244 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8