Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19)
(02-24-2019, 02:26 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile, mostly to reassure him. "Look babe, you'll figure it out, and I won't die. I'm handling the pregnancy fine. Maybe you should tell you're governmant that earth is good, but your species cannot grow because we're too fragile. If they ask sbout me, I'm a tiny percent who can hold out. If I die, I prove your point futher. Surely they won't invade if they don't benefit right?"

I stopped trembling, opening my eyes in the process, with a shocked look on my face. I started giggling at first, chuckled, then went into full-blown laughter, my mate's a genius! I smile widely at him, then I deeply kissed him. I bring him onto my lap to do a full make-out session. I bring us out of the session, kissing Devan's nose. "You just took a huge weight off my chest, my Visina." I grin at him. "Let's eat and get ready for "class", my love."
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I look worried and confused, but at the same time happy "What?... I mean okay? Yeah, we should eat." I get off C's lap and go eat my food. After I dress woth my boyfriend and then we walk to class together hand in hand "What's your major then, I don't think you wver said?"
(02-24-2019, 02:44 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I look worried and confused, but at the same time happy "What?... I mean okay? Yeah, we should eat." I get off C's lap and go eat my food. After I dress woth my boyfriend and then we walk to class together hand in hand "What's your major then, I don't think you wver said?"

While we're walking, I look forward, and say to him, " Well, my major right now is currently art like you, but you said my English is not very good, my love, and you're right. I only researched enough of your culture to blend in, but I haven't been here long enough to...assimilate, I think that's the right word, so after this class with you, I'm going back to the "main office" to change my major to English, so it won't be obvious that-" I whisper to him smiling. "-I'm not from this world." We're, by now, at the door for Devan's first class, and I'm nervous. I tighten my hold on Devan's hand. All these humans near my mate. My eyes flash back and forth between blue and black, something Devan notices.

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I realise exactly what you're thinking "Listen, nothing us going to happen, you'll be fine. We'll be fine." I open the door and walk to me easel. On my left is my best friend Max and on my right is a spare easel that I tell C to use. I smile and begin painting, while talking to Max. I decide to test the protective attitude my boyfriend has by flirting with Max. I know Max quite well, and I also know he is gay and so he'll flirt back. I smile, waiting to see how long it is before C bites
(02-24-2019, 03:39 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I realise exactly what you're thinking "Listen, nothing us going to happen, you'll be fine. We'll be fine." I open the door and walk to me easel. On my left is my best friend Max and on my right is a spare easel that I tell C to use. I smile and begin painting, while talking to Max. I decide to test the protective attitude my boyfriend has by flirting with Max. I know Max quite well, and I also know he is gay and so he'll flirt back. I smile, waiting to see how long it is before C bites

I see Devan talking with this...male. I am unimpressed with this "Max" male. I don't like how he's getting close with Devan, so I stand up to go towards this "Max", and once I'm next to him, I grab the back of his neck, forcefully turning it to my face, and lean in, sneering. "Devan is mine, you hear me, "Max"? If I see you touching Devan in anyway other than platonic touches, then I will rip your intestines out, shove them down your throat, while watching you drown in your blood and organ. You are not worthy of my love." I'm growling at the words at the end, almost inhuman-like, my eyes threatening to turn black. This "Max" boy, looks terrified. Good, I thought, sadistically. I turn to Devan, trembling in anger, still holding this unworthy male. "Who is this boy to you, Devan?"

I look shocked "he's a friend... a really close one. Put him down right now!" I sigh and apologise to Max, who moves away from me. After what you said, a question comes into mind. I whisper in your ear "Babe, do we... you ever eat human?"
(02-24-2019, 04:00 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I look shocked "he's a friend... a really close one. Put him down right now!" I sigh and apologise to Max, who moves away from me. After what you said, a question comes into mind. I whisper in your ear "Babe, do we... you ever eat human?"

I sit next to Devan, a bit miffed at him, but I whisper to him anyways, "When I said I was a carnivore, I meant all the way. I will have urges to eat your kind, but I won't for you, my love. I guess you can call me a "vegetarian" as an inside joke, meaning I'll only eat animals. Or, the meat in the stores you mentioned last night before we went into the woods. I don't like it, not eating humans, but I don't want you to hate me, so I'm controlling myself for you." I say, smiling. "So, don't worry, I won't maim and eat innocent humans, even your...friend". I look at Devan's friend, sneering.

I smile, a little seductively "What if I wanna eat human? Would you let me? What if the babies want human flesg?" I smile and go back to painting
(02-24-2019, 04:19 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile, a little seductively "What if I wanna eat human? Would you let me? What if the babies want human flesg?" I smile and go back to painting

A dark look came over me, looking towards Devan, seductively. I whisper in his ear, almost kissing his lobe, "oh, Devan, watching you eat a human would be magnificent, blood and flesh everywhere. It gives me immense pleasure knowing you'll be feeding our spawn what they need the most." I kiss his ear lobe, slowly, dragging my lips off it. "Are you willing to eat another human, my love? It's your kind." I kiss his cheek, slowly.

I smile "I'm willing... I'd swallow them whole and live and let the babies pick at him. It must be a male though" I smile and rub my crotch "turns me on thinking about it"
(02-24-2019, 10:23 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "I'm willing... I'd swallow them whole and live and let the babies pick at him. It must be a male though" I smile and rub my crotch "turns me on thinking about it"

I nod in agreement. "We'll see if we can find a human later once I show you-" I whisper, "-the ship." The smell of his arousal permeates the air. I can't take him hear in front of these humans!With my impeccable hearing, I can hear my spawn gurgling, they must need their sire's seed soon. I chuckle at that.

We sit in silence then, painting until class ends. I pack up and then move your things to where the portfolios are kept. I smile "I'm ready... Let's go see it"
(02-24-2019, 11:15 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: We sit in silence then, painting until class ends. I pack up and then move your things to where the portfolios are kept. I smile "I'm ready... Let's go see it"

[My Ship]: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/03/03/...2fad41.jpg

I smile at Devan, and grab Devan's hand. We leave out of the "class", to go to "main office" to change my major to English. Once I did that with Devan in tow, we walked out of entrance of the college and went into the woods where my sgip was. We stop in this huge clearing, and my eyes turn black for a split second, and the ship instantly turns visible. Open, now. The entrance opens up in a grand fashion, causing Devan to gasp in awe. Hearing his gasp, I smirk at his expression. "Welcome to my ship, my love." We walk inside of the ship where it's immediately apparent that there is constant movement everywhere, it's all futuristic looking. I let go of Devan's hand so he can look around, but I give him a warning, "you may look at everything, Devan, but do not touch anything, alright? I also need to do a quick check-up on you in my kind's medical bay, it's like an ultrasound, but more advanced."

I nod, understanding completely that the babies do need a check. I look around in awe, it felt so much like being in a sci-fi film. I begin to wander around, looking at glowing buttons and weird computer screens. It was unreal. I see my boyfriend watching me and smiling, he's enjoying my confusion. Finally I say "I wanna see the little ones, can we?" And together we walk to the medical bay. 

It was just like my dream. It sends a shiver down my spine. I falter as I get on the table, perspiring from fear. I lay down and then mutter "Babe... this is just like that dream I had the other night"
(02-25-2019, 04:52 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I nod, understanding completely that the babies do need a check. I look around in awe, it felt so much like being in a sci-fi film. I begin to wander around, looking at glowing buttons and weird computer screens. It was unreal. I see my boyfriend watching me and smiling, he's enjoying my confusion. Finally I say "I wanna see the little ones, can we?" And together we walk to the medical bay. 

It was just like my dream. It sends a shiver down my spine. I falter as I get on the table, perspiring from fear. I lay down and then mutter "Babe... this is just like that dream I had the other night"

I walk up to his left side of the table, to rub his right cheek with my hand. I'm concerned when I say this, "Devan, I don't understand how you dreamt up the medical bay like this, but if you think that this is going to happen to you from my kind, then I'll protect you and our children with my life if it gets down to that." I lean forward to kiss his lips. "I am so sorry, that this is causing you distress. This ultrasound is easy, quick, and painless, my love." I let go of my hand that was on his cheek, and went to the front of the table. A panel materializes in front of me as it shows what is needed for the ultrasound to occur. As I am doing this, I look over the panel to see Devan nervous as ever. "Don't worry, my Visina. I'm not going to stick anything up you to see our children. Just...watch this." I hit a button on the panel causing Devan's table to light up underneath him, immediately opening up a hologram to this side, showing Devan's body. On the hologram, everything is in color, and it's realistic looking, almost like the real Devan. I enhance the hologram towards Devan's stomach, zooming into the inside's of his intestine's. I choke up a little from what I see. They are so...beautiful. Both Devan and I can see the eggs, bigger now, moving around. I look at Devan, seeing his stomach moving a little, making tiny groaning noises. Devan puts his hand's on his stomach. I went to the left side of the table again, to get on my knees, to admire his stomach. I kiss all over it, feeling like a proud human parent.

I look at the hologram, completely amazed. As per usual, thousands of questions run through my head. One takes over though "Babe, can you make the holohram look how I will look throughout the pregnancy? Can you show me how big I'll get?" I rub my belly, feeling the little movements and hearing it gurgle loudly. I smile, proud that my children are growing
(02-25-2019, 09:13 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I look at the hologram, completely amazed. As per usual, thousands of questions run through my head. One takes over though "Babe, can you make the holohram look how I will look throughout the pregnancy? Can you show me how big I'll get?" I rub my belly, feeling the little movements and hearing it gurgle loudly. I smile, proud that my children are growing

I nod, and say, "of course, Devan." I kiss his forehead, then get off my knees to go back to the panel. Once I'm there, I zoom out of Devan's stomach, back to an overview of his body. I look at Devan over the panel to say, "Devan, my love, this is a rough estimation of how big you'll get, since I put millions of them inside you. This hologram will be...I guess, a rough time lapse of what you'll be within these 12 months." Devan nods in agreement. I look back at the panel to turn the holographic dial button and the hologram itself immediately gets bigger as I keep turning it up. Both of us are in awe of what we see; I'm terrified of how big he'll get. My eyes are stuck on the hologram. I can feel myself having, what humans would call, a panic attack. Never thought I would have a panic attack, but there's a first time for everything. I slowly sink down to my knees, eyes still on the hologram, dimly hearing Devan caling out to me. I think yelling at me to..."snap out of it". I wonder what his reaction was, I numbly thought.

It's really weird, watching yourself grow. At first it was erotic, watching my middle balloon out slowly, but towards the end it sped up. And suddenly I was BIG. I was sure that I wouldn't be able to walk or dress with a belly that size, and that instantly made it less erotic and way more daunting. I look over to C, and see he's having a panic attack. I'm worried, if he's panicked I should be scared shitless. "Oi Baby, breathe. You need to snap out of it!" I shout reassuringly. I walk over and press buttons on the panel, hoping to shut it off and everything goes black. I stumble around in the darkness, looking for my baby "C? C? Where are you?"
(02-25-2019, 10:22 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: It's really weird, watching yourself grow. At first it was erotic, watching my middle balloon out slowly, but towards the end it sped up. And suddenly I was BIG. I was sure that I wouldn't be able to walk or dress with a belly that size, and that instantly made it less erotic and way more daunting. I look over to C, and see he's having a panic attack. I'm worried, if he's panicked I should be scared shitless. "Oi Baby, breathe. You need to snap out of it!" I shout reassuringly. I walk over and press buttons on the panel, hoping to shut it off and everything goes black. I stumble around in the darkness, looking for my baby "C? C? Where are you?"

I instantly feel Devan in distress, and I quickly get up off the floor, snapping out of my trance, and say, "I'm here, my love. You were not suppose to touch anything! You were lucky you somehow turned everything in the medical bay off. You could have activated something dangerous on this panel. I was really scared there for a second." I can feel my eyes turn black, filtering the night vision I have for intense darkness. I see Devan stumbling and almost falling on top of some machinery that was in here. I rush to his side just before he hit the panels, and hold him to my chest. "Okay, stand right here until I just restart everything." Devan seems a little subdued when I scolded him, but is immediately relieved that he was in my arms. I get him off of me to walk back to the front of the the table to get the panel to materialize again. Once I was at the front of the table, the panel lights up, causing a very bright light in the area. Devan sees the light, and walks towards it, while I hit the button on the panel to turn everything back on. All the lights, and other panels were working again as well as the table. The medical bay is fine. Devan gets right next to me, I turn to him, he looks like he has so many questions in his precious head. I tilt my head to one side. "What is wrong, my Visina?".

What was wrong, that's the million dollar question. I was gonna ask more about his race, his home planet and what would happen to mine when my stomach made a low growl followed by a gurgle and some violent movement. I double over in pain "babe, what's happening?" That was the question I opted for. C helped me to the table where I lay down. My stomach moved, changing shape and bulges forming as a array of weird noises came from it. It felt like all the babies where pushing for room. Then it began, a growth. And a proper one. It started slow at first, but it sped up and soon I was big. I was the size of a 9 month pregnant woman with an oversized baby. It hurt, and after the growth they wouldn't calm down. It was as if it wasn't enough. Throughout the ordeal, I screamed and moaned and thrashed on the table, my belly completely out of control

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,325 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8