Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99)
Normally, we would be in disbelief about this. Talking dogs, being hell spawns, male pregnancy, it was all nuts, but he sees his own dog speaking telepathically to him and his belly does feel unnaturally warm, so he sighs in defeat. 'I suppose if it can help, we can make it less painful as possible.'
(03-02-2019, 03:51 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: Normally, we would be in disbelief about this. Talking dogs, being hell spawns, male pregnancy, it was all nuts, but he sees his own dog speaking telepathically to him and his belly does feel unnaturally warm, so he sighs in defeat. 'I suppose if it can help, we can make it less painful as possible.'

I open my eyes, to look into his. I sense that you're not surprised by this. I don't understand...the normal human reaction when it comes finding something extremely abnormal is to destroy it when they don't understand it. I believe this situation is one of these times. You're currently doing so well, mate, but I'm kind of waiting on you to try and hurt me; that's a normal reaction, yes? I would be hurt, physically and mentally, but I can understand how you feel. Just know, that I will protect you and our unborn pups...just like that saying, 'Man's Best Friend'. I lick his cheek, but quickly move away from him, waiting for the believed, impending reaction with my head down.
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
The human male let out a sigh as he went and pet his head. "I' actually very shocked and disturbed at what I just realized, but at this point, what can I do? I can hurt you and or try to kill you, but other than the empty, temporary satifaction to it, then what? I'm still carrying demon pups and if anyone finds out, there will be serious reactions to this. The only thing I can do is get through this and make sure you take responsibility." he then looks at him closely, "And if you ever try this again, please warn me in advance, I'm lucky this semester's ended, but what would happen if I have to go to class? I'll have to hide it."
(03-02-2019, 05:49 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: The human male let out a sigh as he went and pet his head. "I' actually very shocked and disturbed at what I just realized, but at this point, what can I do? I can hurt you and or try to kill you, but other than the empty, temporary satifaction to it, then what? I'm still carrying demon pups and if anyone finds out, there will be serious reactions to this. The only thing I can do is get through this and make sure you take responsibility." he then looks at him closely, "And if you ever try this again, please warn me in advance, I'm lucky this semester's ended, but what would happen if I have to go to class? I'll have to hide it."

I looked up into his eyes in surprise. Yes, I will tell you in advance, I promise. I just...really wanted pups, and I didn't even think about the consequences of this. Maybe you should tell someone of your kind about this, someone you trust that you know will not betray you. Maybe your best friend? They're coming tomorrow, but you sometimes change plans, and don't hang out with them, so I'm not sure. I say this, since in the next coming months, you might not have a lot, if at all, human interaction.

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
Mikhail thought about what the hellhound said. He has a few friends around, but whether to tell one is the question. He knew one of them since middle school and they been friends for a long time. If Mikhail was going to tell anyone about this, it would be him. "Alright, I know one I can tell. And on that note, how do we make the situation a little easier to handle? You mentioned it before." He said getting up as the hellhound and him exited the bathroom and entered the living room once again.
(03-03-2019, 11:10 PM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: Mikhail thought about what the hellhound said. He has a few friends around, but whether to tell one is the question. He knew one of them since middle school and they been friends for a long time. If Mikhail was going to tell anyone about this, it would be him. "Alright, I know one I can tell. And on that note, how do we make the situation a little easier to handle? You mentioned it before." He said getting up as the hellhound and him exited the bathroom and entered the living room once again.

(Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy; family and school reasons)

I saw my human sit down on his sofa this time, then I changed back into my other mundane form, jumping up on the couch to lay next to him, very close to his stomach, passively smelling our children currently forming inside him. Mate, in the mist of our love making, I cannot recall about which specific thing I said; if you can, tell me which part I mentioned, then I can either add on to it, or that would be my final statement; I said everything you needed to know so far, unless I forgot to tell you something, then I'll tell you. I have a new idea, though; maybe, since it looks like you have gained a little weight in the middle, wear bigger clothing as time goes on before the other humans stsrt noticing that you do not have a normal belly anymore.

Mikhail petted the hell hound's head. "You said that you know of a way that we can make the birthing scene less painful. I don't know about you, but I would rather not pass out from the pain from the crazy birth. he said. "Though I would rather not have to go through the fact that I got fucked and turned into a hell hound's breeding mate, but I'm pretty sure it's too late for that." he said as he started to make of list of stuff that contains meat in it so that he can buy them. "And no, humans can't eat raw meat, we'll get sick."
(03-05-2019, 07:04 AM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: Mikhail petted the hell hound's head. "You said that you know of a way that we can make the birthing scene less painful. I don't know about you, but I would rather not pass out from the pain from the crazy birth. he said. "Though I would rather not have to go through the fact that I got fucked and turned into a hell hound's breeding mate, but I'm pretty sure it's too late for that." he said as he started to make of list of stuff that contains meat in it so that he can buy them. "And no, humans can't eat raw meat, we'll get sick."

You will need to feel some pain in your birth, but when the time comes, I'll bite you in your leg; my saliva will give you a numbing, almost paralyzing effect. It will make it easier on you, mate. I'm sorry that this feels out of the norm for you, but I'm happy that I have our family growing. Now, I'm not sure if our children are able to change into humans themselves and can change into their Hell Hound form...our mating is unprecedented; it's never happened before. Do you think it's a sign? Besides that, my kind really loves raw meat, but I never tried cooked meat before. I had to endure your kinds awful dog food, so now that we can communicate properly, can I have raw meat now? ,  I nuzzle up to my human as I say this.

I blushes at the canine's head nuzzling him. It is completely out of his world, but he takes a calm breathe."Well what happened can't be changed, we just have to figure this out on our own." I stated to him. "And you ought to try cooked meat, it's very good." Mikhail stated as he also ondered one more thing. "If this continues, will I turn into a hell hound?"
(03-13-2019, 08:14 PM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: I blushes at the canine's head nuzzling him. It is completely out of his world, but he takes a calm breathe."Well what happened can't be changed, we just have to figure this out on our own." I stated to him. "And you ought to try cooked meat, it's very good." Mikhail stated as he also ondered one more thing. "If this continues, will I turn into a hell hound?"

I raise and tilt my head to the side, confused. I'm not sure. Like I said, our mating is unprecedented. I have no idea about what will happen to you as the pregnancy progresses. Even if you do start changing into a Hell Hound, it will most likely be gradual, and fairly painless...I hope. While we're on this, you might get some of my powers as time goes on; not sure if they will be permanent or not, but we'll see. I'll always be there for you, mate. I lick my mate on his cheek, close to his lips, not overstepping my boundaries. The smell of his fertility in the air, causing me to close my eyes and make a similar purring sound. I can feel my mate rubbing head.

He nods his head as he started to relax. "Well it might not be so bad after all. Who knows..." Mikhail blushes as he thought about it happening once again. "Maybe I might be able to enjoy this happening." He said as he then went to watch tv as he continues to pet the hellhound, wondering what they'll look like when they come out, hoping there's not too much blood to clean up. "I wonder what would I look like if I were to become a hellhound, and would it be permanent or can I turn back to being a human."
(03-27-2019, 05:37 PM)Gamerkid134 Wrote: He nods his head as he started to relax. "Well it might not be so bad after all. Who knows..." Mikhail blushes as he thought about it happening once again. "Maybe I might be able to enjoy this happening." He said as he then went to watch tv as he continues to pet the hellhound, wondering what they'll look like when they come out, hoping there's not too much blood to clean up. "I wonder what would I look like if I were to become a hellhound, and would it be permanent or can I turn back to being a human."

Whatever you will become, you will be the greatest thing ever. Too great, enough for others to come and get you, and not for good reasons either, I growl a little, possessive. You're mine!I sit up a little, licking all over his face, and nuzzling him hard, getting even more of my scent on him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,837 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,183 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8