Overdue, But They're Not Ready to Leave (closed with planeswalker5)
I look at my partner "you should eat as well you had went through labor and childbirth, you should be resting as well" as I give him Ivan "if want to eat something I can go buy it for you" a nurse came in to check on my partner and the twins.

she gently pressed his stomach and pelvic area "everything seem to be okay, no bleeding, but you have a tear from the delivery but it should heal up overnight" she examines the twins "they are doing okay, have they been feeding properly?" as she checks them.
I snuggle with Ivan, looking at you. "Can you get me something from the cafeteria?"
I went to the cafeteria to buy a few sandwiches, quickly went back to the room "hey baby I hope you don't mind a few sandwiches, my partner tries to calm the twins down I place the food on the tray and quickly take Ivan.

"shhhh there, there sweetie did daddy startle you" Ivan calmed down and went back to sleep "nice try, you startle him, he was sleeping peacefully in my arms" I rubbed my large belly after I felt a sudden strong kick "calm down you guys I need to take care of your brother" I told my unborn triplet.
"They acting up?" I ask, snuggling with Jack, while you spend time with Ivan.
I took a deep breath as I rub my belly "is okay there just been restless is nothing" as I coo Ivan to sleep. My partner was discard and when went home the next morning we place the babies in the nursery to let them sleep.

"they will be asleep for a while how about you take a bath and get some sleep" I look at my partner "you just gave birth you should be resting"
"Alright, see you in a bit." I take a quick shower, then fall asleep, tired from the birth and everything.
I went into bed while watching him sleep "get some rest you needed it" I start rubbing my large belly, occasionally feeling the triplets move around, I snuggle on my partner as he sleeps.
Waking up three hours later, I go to check on the twins. Seeing that they're still sleeping, I quietly exit the nursery.
I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower stomach "ohhhh god" clutching my stomach tightly I take a few breaths as I wait for it stop "those are strong false labor pains" I went to the kitchen to make late lunch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,624 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,048 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8