Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
He stayed asleep, remained that way for a while. Eventually he awoke, licking his face and noticing him having his contraction.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He smile gently "morning dear
He yawned gently, smiling down at his lover. "Good morning."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Breathing slowly having a contraction he hasn't gotten much sleep
He noticed how tired his lover has become, gently licking his fur to lull him into slumber. He tries to distract his lover from contractions. "Are you sleepy love?"

He nods his head "yes dear but i can't sleep the pups earlier was whining so I feed them and the contractions getting closer
He frowned, looking at his suffering lover. "I will take care of the pups but I will try to keep the contractions at bay for you so you can sleep for a while if I can. You look exhausted."

He lays down on his side
He is worried about his beloved.

He cuddled his mate and pups started to fall asleep
He stayed awake for a while, watching over the pups and the now slumbering mother that was his mate.

He sleeps only for an hour before getting wake up by a strong contraction
He slept as well, awakened as well and had stretched.

Breathing slowly leaning on his mate "gotta push
He focused, nodding as he let his lover lean on him as much as he needed. "Push as much as you need, love. I am here."

He pushes hard
He gently licks his lover's ear and face as if a human lover would do if kissing a lover.

He smile gently
He smiled as well, nuzzling his nose with his lover's own one.

He breathes slowly pushing again a tiny foot came out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,299 10 hours ago
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,492 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,321 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,754 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,522 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 872 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,933 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,832 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy