Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
He looked down and became surprised at the tiny paw being pushed out.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He looks at his mate started to get worried "I is everything okay down there dear I didn't tear right
He looked up at his lover, clearing his throat softly. "Um .. no. Everything is alright love. It is just a paw out."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

He pushes again feeling the other paw coming out
He stayed near his lover as close as he could, gently guiding the pup out paw by paw so each would not be stuck,

He looks up "boy or girl
He smiled wide as he sees between the pup's legs, the such smile creasing his muzzle as as he gazes down into his lover's eyes. "It is a girl."

Smile gently "a beautiful girl what color the fur
Smiling as well he gently licks the pup who whines. "It is brown and white."

Licking the pup smiled gently "our colors
He smiled proudly. "Yep."

One to go
He smiled and nodded, hoping that it was another daughter.

He pushes again whines in pain
He gently licks his ear to comfort him, knowing that his lover was whining because the last pup was stirring up trouble.

It hurts so much
"I know love." He said with a frown.

He pushes again
He does the usual gentle licking of his lover's ear, knowing that the pup will be coming soon.

Whine in pain feeling the pup head coming out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,300 Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,492 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,321 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,754 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,522 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 873 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,936 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,834 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy