Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
He smiled as well, tears of happiness falling down his own face. "You did it love .. I know you would." He licked his face.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He cuddled his mate "thanks to you dear you help me a lot now it be your turn very soon he rubs his mate stomach gently
He smiled gently, nuzzling his lover's face with his wolf nose. "Thank you and yeah."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

He cleans the pups "3 girls 2 boys
Each pup cries softly, soon falling asleep beneath your tongue.

He smile gently cuddling them gently "we're parents now
He smiled as well, rubbing his own belly.

Smiling gently
He returned a smile of his own to his lover. He licked his fur, grooming himself.

He trys to stand up
He helped his lover, gently standing up as well.

My anus hurts
I know love. i say with empathy.

Dear my stomach still huge
"Hmm? .. well that is strange?" He said worriedly.

Sitting down slowly "can you get the doctor dear
He got up slowly and tried to run, getting to the doctor and told him the problem, leading him and let him follow him.

Honey please don't run the pups
"Sorry love." He slowed his pace to walking softly, panting softly.

Leaning on the bed "you don't think there's more pups do you dear

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,282 2 hours ago
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,487 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,318 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,753 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,520 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 865 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,918 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,794 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy