Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
"Hmm," he touches his lover's belly and feels slight movement. "I think so."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Tears falling down his face "dear I really can't push much longer I'm really sore and tired
He was choked up as well, wrapping his arms around his lover gently. "I know love, it will be over soon, I promise."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Groaning softly having a contraction
He pulled back a bit, becoming worried. "Is it another pup?"

He nods his head
He embraced his lover, nuzzling him gently. "I am here for you lover, trust your instincts."

He pushes again whines in pain
He frowns, hating to see his husband in such pain. He wraps his arms around him, whispering sweet encouragements in his ear softly.

He leans on his mate shoulder "I think it's just one more pup dear
"That is wonderful sweetie" He says with a smile.

He smile gently groans softly in pain pushing again
He pushes again feeling his anus stretching slowly as the last girl pup was very big he will have trouble getting her out he whines in pain
He nodded and smiles, gently catching the pup. He pulls upon it.

Honey my anus hurts a lot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,347 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,427 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,570 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy