Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
He smiled as well, nudging and nuzzling his beloved ever so gently. "You are so beautiful filled with our children."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He smile gently "your beautiful as well dear your having our pups
He smiled, rolling on his back and showing his large belly off. "Yeah. Sometimes I forget."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

He cuddled his mate stomach feeling the pups kicking
He smiled gently in response to his mate nuzzling his belly, wincing from time to time whenever the pups kicked hard.

Looking at his mate rubbing his mate stomach gently "now pups be good to your mother
He moaned gently in response, feeling his massive, round belly being rubbed by one of his lover's paws.

He cuddled his mate "dear we have to get food winter be soon as the fall almost over
"I will gather food for us." He said blissfully, looking down into his lover's eyes. He got up after nuzzling his lover's face, trying to move fast as much and not let his stomach weigh him down.

Dear your due soon
"I know but I want you to rest. I promise to be careful." He said softly, licking his lover's face and running off.

He lays on his side feeling lots of kicking
He ran as fast as he could, controlling his breathing as not to go into early pain. He caught a rabbit and killed it swiftly.

Waiting for his mate
He panted heavily, holding the dead, plump prey in his jaws while running home. He would catch bigger game later.

He stands up walking to the entrance
He walks back as swiftly as he can. He soon smiles as he sees the man who is his beloved waiting at the entrance to their den. "I told you id be back." He said.

He smile gently "our favorite dish
"Yes." His smile mirrors his beloved's, gently putting it in front of his lover. He then laid down, biting into the fur and flesh of the prey.

He eats feeling kicking "kids calm down

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,864 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,596 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 822 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,430 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,575 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy