Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
He licked his lover's face like always and ate once more, feeling his own children kicking hard and breathing deeply through it. "Our children will be very strong. I can tell."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He chuckles softly
He also joins in on the humorous chuckling. He smirked, eating his half of the plump, juicy rabbit until it was nothing but bones.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

He lick his ears as he finish eating
He smiled wider, nuzzling his beloved. He laid down, digesting his meal as he fell asleep for a while.

He woke up in the middle of the night feeling pain
He awoke as well as he felt his lover shifting around. He raised his head, worry present in his caring eyes. "Are you alright love?"

He nods his head putting his mate hands on his stomach "I I think it's time dear
He smiled happily, finally the moment they waited for had arrived. He rubbed his lover's stomach, licking it anxiously a few times. "Do you need anything, sweetie?"

He laughs softly "just some water dear
Being the worried father he was he rushed off for the water. He returned in a matter of minutes, handing the water to his beloved.

He drinks the water "I think we should see the doctor dear
He nodded, wanting to pick him up but was too largely pregnant himself. "Yeah. We should." He said.

He stands up slowly "we can take our time
He helps his lover stand up, assisting him with walking. "Okay. Are you alright with walking yourself or do you need help?" He said softly.

I might need help walking sweetie
"Okay, love." He gently helped with walking, smiling softly to put his lover at ease.

He groaned softly leaning on his mate
He embraced his lover close, walking slowly toward where the doctor was. "You are doing wonderfully love, we are almost there."

Breathing slowly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,429 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,572 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy