Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
He rubs his lover's belly gently, breathing along with him to encourage him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He smile gently "the pups are moving dear I think they like you rubbing my stomach
He smiles as well, continuing to rub his lover's belly in gentle, circular motions.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

(Gtg watching a movie be back soon (
(Okay.)

Breathing slowly leaning on his mate
He held him in his arms, helping him in the doctors office.

It's hurts dear
"I know sweetie." He smiled, feeling sorrowful for his lover.

Rubbing his stomach feeling kicking from the pups
He smiled excitedly, feeling the pups inside of his lover greeting him with kicking.

I want to lay on my side dear
He nods, gently helping his lover lay down on his side.

Groaning softly breathing slowly "I can feel them moving down lower
"That is good." He smiled happily, rubbing his lover's stomach from time to time.

Looking at the doctor "I'm sorry doc I know it's very early in the morning
"It is alright." He smiled gently at his new patient.

He groaned softly
He rubbed his lover's belly.

Water hasn't break yet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,428 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,571 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy