Closed In this together. (Closed with Birthfan22.)
Two wolves go through pregnancy together.
He kissed his lover's lips, rubbimg his lover's stpmach.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He smile gently feeling kicking "they know it's you rubbing my stomach
"I am proud that they do and I love you little ones." He smiles proudly, kissing his lover's belly ever so gently after kneeling down carefully.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

He breathes slowly "I feel them moving down doc
Looking at my mate "dear it feel like i gotta use the bathroom
Leaning on my mate
He rubs the sides of his lover's beyond large, swollen mass of a belly.

He looks up "Dear can we sway together I want to stand up
"Yes we can, sweetie." He slowly moved his hips in a gentle swaying motion after helping his heavily pregnant husband up to his feet.

He moaned softly breathing hard leaning on my husband swaying back and forth "pressure on my lower back
He was worried about his beloved husband, trying to keep his beloved calm. He gently massaged his lover's back, feeling how stiff it was.

He smile gently "your my favorite for back massage
He smiled as well, softly kissing the back of his lover's neck. He massaged his back, getting the tight knots out of it. "Anything for you, love."

Putting my mates hand on my stomach feeling kicking of our pups
He smiles wider, gently rubbing his lover's belly gently. "Hello little ones, don't be too rough on mommy." He said softly.

He chuckles softly feeling movement "I think they disagree dear they kicking again
The man also laughed in a gentle chuckling way. "They are eager to be born."

He breathes slowly rocking his hips around slowly
He smiled, providing comfort.

Dear it feel like i gotta push

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,300 Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,492 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,321 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,754 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,522 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 873 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,935 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,834 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy