Closed Battlefield. (Closed with Woopitsgiovanni.)
Baby bottles, diapers and crying all night, oh my!
Glitch whimpered once more, wanting more than anything to get the monsterous egg out of his aching body.  He felt as though his body would give out on him but he refused to give into the infuriious pains that were struggling to give him any lip. He whined, groaned, grinded his teeth and grunted as he struggled to birth forth the egg that was trying to kill him in the process.

"Oh god .. shit it burns! .. it burns so fucking much!" .." he was usually a man who could control his tongue but right now he could not keep in any of them. He screamed out and had tried to keep his emotions in check but he could not, sobbing uncontrollably while as he looked up at the ceiling of the room that both he and the doctor both were privately in.

"Ow  .. ow .. OWWW!!!" he cried out. "God, oh god, I am going to tear!"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Dr. Tobias kept rubbing his patient's belly as he kept pulling gently along with the painful, scream-filled pushes and strains.

"Shhh... it's okay Glitch. It's starting to crown. Push, push..." Each pull was stronger than the last and Glitch cried out as the first egg stretched his hurt anus more and more. More lubricant was rubbed around the red rim and the egg as Glitch moaned at every burning contact.

"More, Glitch. More... we gotta take it out. Push my dear..."
Glitch had felt nauseous because of the awful strikes of pain, never wanting to ever be pregnant again. He kept a strong grip on the sides of the hospital bed, never letting go.

He tried to push for as long as he could but the strength he had was weakening and waning like the moon. He cried out and was wanting ever so badly to arise to his feet and walk around for a bit but knew that he could not because he was halfway through the process of birthing a huge egg.

He whimpered and whined like a little kid who got hurt and scraped his knee but only the pains were ten times worse.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"Would you like to change positions Glitch?" The doctor proposed as his finger did not abandon the birthing hole. "You could try getting on all fours, gripping the backside as much as you need and giving me easier access to manipulate and help your anus."

Glitch hadn't noticed much of his back pain being so busy giving birth and all, but didn't hesostate to move a little and Dr. Tobias helped him onto his knees. Glitch moaned loudly as he changed positions because the egg was stretching him so much. And now Dr. Tobias had a better look at the overly stretched hole.

"My god..." the doctor whispered at the massive girth of the egg, feeling his own insides tensing up as he remembered his first few ovipositions. He took a deep breath and pulled on the egg even more.
Glitch nodded his head in response to the curious question being asked by the empathetic Doctor Tobias, arising up to his feet with assistance from him within minutes. He took in a breath and tried to hold it as he braced his frayed nerves from the pains that he sensed would soon arrive within his nude, exposed body exposed to the evening Fall October breeze.

He groaned as if he had no control over the pains that had plagued the violent pain, wanting so much to either cut the child out or knock himself out. When the egg was being pulled upon he groaned in painful agony, closing his eyes as he had wanted something to grip upon to be grounded, to be rooted to the floor like to roots of a tall, thick, dark brown towering tree.

"W .. What? .. what is wrong?!"  He said in a panic.

"Oh worry not, Glitch." Dr. Tobias patted the parent's lower back as his eyes fixated on the partially born egg. "I just hadn't seen a rectal laying this large in a long time." He chuckled nervously feeling bad about making his patient more nervous. "Your anus is stretching and adapting pretty well to this big egg. Your have nothing to worry about."

"Now, glitch..." the doctor spoke gently. "The ring of fire is about to come. I'm gonna pull firmly, and I want you to push your hardest. It might hurt, but it's close to being out
" Tobias took a firm grip on the suction cup's cord. Then he commanded Glitch to push. He screamed as the egg stretched him more than ever in his life, the doctor's free hand kept lubricating the ring of muscle. "Push, push! Just a few more dear. Just a few more. Push!" Tobias pulled as the egg threatened to hurt the anus further as the thickest part stretched it obcenely.

Glitch's buttocks and thighs were sweaty and the muscles tensed up with every effort.
Glitch was unprepared in the next few minutes that had passed, sighing with relief that he was not tearing or hadn't ruptured one of his organs. Even through the haze that was his mind playing tricks on him he had focused, dreading the mentioned "ring of fire" and had sighed once more, silently preparing the insides of his overwhelmed body and even more dazed soul.

"Ow! .. it burns!" He wailed and squirmed beneath the skilled touches of Doctor Tobias, never wanting to ever experience the feeling of being on fire between his legs ever again. As his aching buttocks and sore thighs were tended to he felt both body parts tensing up in response to each pull of the suction cup and the massively sized, bone white color shelled egg.

"Ugh .." He groaned, desiring to have the egg out of him by magic or something less painful but knew that it was not an option.

The egg was almost out. It was still stuck right there at the thickest part. Glitch's anus was more stretched than ever before and he cried out with each push. The egg would protude whenever he strained but still remained tightly in place with the pained, overly stretched skin around it.

"Glitch, I think just two strong pushes will be enough to take this egg out. I'll pull with more strength. I need you to push through the pain of these next pushes... you can do it. It's almost out." Dr. Tobias patted Glitch's belly with a hand, and with the other he applied more lubricant around the anus and the girth of the egg.

Then the doctor took the suction tool again. With two more agonic pushes, the egg slid out making a wet mess on the sheets below.
Glitch had cried out when he felt the egg being removed, gripping the bed hard enough that his hands turned white as snow. He wanted to vomit because of the awful pains but held it back.

He whimpered like he did for like the millionth time and mentally swore to him to never be pregnant again. He lifted his head and felt  it plop on the pillow behind him, feeling tired as the time went along slowly. "I .. I am so tired .. the egg is too big." He did so any way and resumed to pushing even if it was a hardest thing to do in his whole entire life.

When the egg popped out he was relieved, responding with a gasp, sighing as if he could finally relax and breathe properly. "Thank god .."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,325 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,285 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,919 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,830 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,580 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,063 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,334 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,363 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,551 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy