The Modern Family (CLOSED)
"Greg actually got engaged in high school. He married during the summer. Always was obsessed with being a dad. Looks like he got his wish." Austin commented. He didn't tell Lois, but during school, he often dreamed about being pregnant with his future wife.

"Ohh, I like those. I think we should leave before I buy anything else," Austin commented. They quickly checked-out and left the store. A walk further into the mall revealed a baby store.

"Lois!" Austin almost shouted, again pulling her into the store. It was baby everywhere. Baby clothes, baby furniture, baby toys... everything. Austin was in full daddy-to-be mode right now, and this place seemed like heaven.
"Just looking, dear. Oh, that's a cute crib!" Austin gushed, his belly bumping against its wooden sides. He eyed some dressers and other furniture. A rocking chair also caught his attention and he tried sitting in it. Rocking back and forth, he could easily imagine himself nursing his baby or helping them fall asleep in this chair.

He searched for Lois and found her in the toy section. "We don't have to get anything today, but I found a nice rocking chair and crib for the baby's room. Find anything good here?" he asked, interwining himself on her arm.

Austin eyed an adorable little teddy bear. There was no boy or girl marks on it, so it could be used if their baby was a boy or girl.

"Oh, this is cute. Let's get this one," he said. Lois agreed and they bought the bear. The mall was getting crowded and they both wanted to go home.

Austin was still thankful he was in his second trimester. Walking was still no problem, so the walk to the car didn't bother him. As he buckled himself in, he couldn't help but smile widely.

"Goodness, Lois, we're having a baby! We just bought clothes and toys for a baby! YOUR child is in here!" Austin exclaimed, placing Lois's hand on the top of his belly.

(Wanna do the ultrasound next? I'll let you pick the gender of the baby.)
*TIME SKIP*

Austin stood in the kitchen, pondering over a sample of painting colors. The baby's nursery was their priority at the moment, and the Lancasters wanted to get it finished before Austin's eighth month. Austin was already five months pregnant, so the family wanted to get moving.

"Lois! Are you ready?! We have the ultrasound appointment at one!" he called up to his wife.
"That's fine, hun." Austin grunted as he slowly sat in the car's front seat. He buckled his seatbelt over his belly, feeling it rather tight. The baby had started kicking about a week ago, and it gave one as Lois entered the car. He smiled and rubbed the spot.

He clutched his wife's hand on his pregnant belly. "Finally finding out if this little one is a boy or girl, dear," he said.
Austin buried himself in one of the many paternity and baby magazines hanging around the waiting room. He read almost everything about pregnancy in that half hour. Baby kicks, breastfeeding, emotional swings, clothing options, belly sizes... the lsit went on and on.

"Mr. Lancaster?" a voice called. Austin put down his magazine and smiled as Lois helped him up. A nurse was there to take them back to their designated room.
Austin looked like a deer in the headlights as he laid on the table. "Uh... if you don't mind, dear, I'd rather have Dr. Jenny do it. This is her field. I want you here next to me, anyway," he said. Lois nodded and sat next her husband.

He gasped slightly as Dr. Jenny squirted the cold gel onto the curve of his belly.
Austin's eyes were glued to the screen as he felt Jenny move the wan around his belly. He broke into a smile as he saw his child's head as they sucked on their thumb.

He felt Dr. Jenny move the wand lower on his belly, around his navel. "...What were you hoping for?" she asked.

Austin's grin grew wider. "Well... to be honest, I was hoping for a girl," he said with a squeeze of Lois's hand.
Austin's jaw dropped. A girl! There was a little girl in his belly! He looked up to see Lois's reaction only to feel her lips smash into his. He knew immediately that she was extremely happy that their firstborn was a girl.

He felt Lois break the kiss and place a hand on his still-bared belly. "Hello there, my little girl," he heard say. Austin felt tears prick at his eyes.
Austin nearly sprang to his feet, baby belly be damned. He was on Cloud Nine right now and really just wanted to be with his wife. He realized she got out of her shift and they could just spend the night together.

"Just think, dear. We can get baby clothes now, and furniture, and decide on the nursery decorations, and get toys, and..." he rambled as he and Lois walked hand in hand out to the hospital parking lot. He kept a loving hand on his bump the whole way.
Austin sighed as he remembered the little restaurant. It was a perfect and cozy place. "I don't have any suits that fit me, dear. We didn't buy any paternity suits, either," he reminded her.
"Nothing special, really. Our birthdays were last month. Christmas is coming up, but that's more of a sweater thing. I think I'll look great this year. I think pregnancy and a nice sweater would look great," he commented.

"Ah, the champagne. Yes, that's a wonderful idea. I can only have one glass, though," he reminded her with a pat of his belly.
"Ahhh," he groaned as he stood up, stretching his back. He untentionally stuck his belly out as he placed his hands on lower back. That position would become common in about 3 months.

Entering the house, he immediately headed upstairs. He stood in the nursery, imagining all the things their little girl would get. He visualized the crib, changing table, rocking chair, and anything else a baby would need. He felt Lois wrap her arms around his belly and kiss his cheek before she headed downstairs.
"Ah, of course," Austin said. He strode to their room and carefully laid down on their bed. He smiled as Lois sat next to him and poured the champagne. "To love, life, and our daughter," he toasted. They clinked glasses and took a sip.

(Wanna time skip to 7 months? We could do the baby shopping, nursery painting/decorating, and then talking to the baby/long belly rub?)
"I have them right, dear. I... oh, there is no way we're going shopping," Austin stated as he came lumbering down the stairs. At 7 months pregnant, he was very obivously an expectant father as his belly stuck out in front of him. His belly button was half-popped and visible through his tight t-shirt. Austin's breasts had become tender, and he knew that they would grow soon. There was no denying that he was pregnant.

"Lois, there is no way we're going shopping. You look like you're about to collapse. We can go tomorrow. It's rather late, anyway. Come to bed," he said, pulling his tired wife up the stairs.
Austin raised an eyebrow as Lois half-straddled him and began caressing his swollen belly. He moved her leg for a moment as he removed his shirt. His belly now naked and exposed, he left his wife to explore his large baby bump.
Austin looked on with love as Lois talked to their daughter. "Honey, I'm pregnant, not old. I won't fall. Now, if you don't mind, that rubbing felt heavenly," he cooed as he felt the baby shift around inside of him.

"She usually kicks of punches. Sometimes she'll completely change positions," Austin commented, placing his own hand on top of his bump as Lois continued to roam his bulging belly.
"I hope it's strong! She'll be healthy," Austin said, moving his hand close to his wife's cheek. It made him so happy to see Lois and their daughter interact like this.
Austin placed his hand on the side of his belly, rubbing in circles. "My wife's a doctor. I'll be fine. If not... well, you DO work at a hospital."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,815 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,166 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,905 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,227 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,155 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8