The Modern Family (CLOSED)
"Khhhch!" Austin half-gasped, half-laughed as Lois laid many small kisses on his belly. It tickled a lot. He laughed and rubbed his hands up and down the sides of his stomach.
"Ha... Lois... stop!" he gasped. His wife's kisses and tickles had spurred the baby into action, and his belly was now active with movement as the little girl kicked and punched at her mother's intrusion.
"Uh... please dear, I know you believe you're a good singer, but..." Austin sai with a smirk. Their baby continued to kick up a storm as she cuddled next to him.
Austin smiled, satisfied. He had a wife cuddling him and rubbing his pregnant belly as he laid in bed. This was a teenage dream of his.

"You know, dear," Austin said, clasping her hand as they rubbed his bump together, "we should really start considering names for our little girl," he remarked.
"Well, of course she'll have a middle name, right baby?" he asked his belly. The baby shifted and rolled over. Austin giggled as he poked two small lumps on the top of his belly. He grabbed Lois's hand. "That's her butt, here's a knee, here's an elbow..." he said as he moved her around the growing infant, "... and here's her head," he finished, rubbing his wife's hand on the underside of his belly.

"I always loved the name Rachel. Or Laura." Austin said.
"Hmm... I DO like Elizabeth. Elizabeth Rachel Lancaster..." he trailed off, drawing circles around his engorged navel.
Austin rested his hands on top his belly. "Well, what's it gonna be? Rachel Elizabeth Lancaster or Elizabeth Rachel Lancaster? I'd like you to choose," he said with kiss to Lois.
Austin grinned proudly as Lois named their daughter. "Rachel..." he murmured. "Hi there, Rachel. I'm your daddy. You've been growing inside my belly for a long time now. Mommy and I can't wait to meet you," he said, smiling wide.

He placed a hand on his belly, next his wife's. "I read that babies can recognize voices while they're still in the womb. Make sure we talk to her a lot. You'd like that, Rachel?" he cooed to his bump.
Austin awoke before Lois, as usual. He was used to making her breakfest before she went to the hospital. This morning, though, they would eat while out shopping, so he didn't have to worry. He managed to slide out of bed and plod to the nursery. He looked around and imagined the room painted, furnished, and with a baby in it. He embraced his belly as he heard Lois wake up.
Austin smiled back. "Yeah, I'm ready. I've got a list for stuff we need. We'll stop for coffee too, since you still look tired," remarked, linking his hand in hers as she guided him down the stairs and to the car.
"Crib... dresser... changing table... bookshelf... rocking chair... and I guess we could get a toy container for later," Austin rattled off, looking intently at his list. He rubbed his belly as he continued. "Now that we know she's a girl, we can buy clothes. We also should probably also stop at the paint store on the way home." Austin said as they walked into the furniture store and headed towards the baby section. A lovely rocking chair and crib caught his eye immediately. "Oooh, these are nice. What do you think?" he asked Lois, leaning against the crib. His posture made his belly look even bigger.
Austin's eyebrows raised. "It's more money, dear, but it would look great. Are you sure you wanna get it?" Lois nodded in response, and Austin smiled widely. "Wonderful. I love it already. It comes with the mattress pad, too." he remarked. He and Lois also bought a nice rocking chair for Austin to sit if he was nursing or if Rachel wouldn't sleep. Next up would be a changing table.

"We don't need something fancy for this, but I would like one with a lot of storage," Austin said, placing a hand on his back. He wouldn't bother trying to bend over to open some of the cabinets beneath the tables.
"Mmm, definately pink. I guess we could do flowers. I know some good stencils to use... anyway, let's finish up here so we can get some clothes," Austin remarked. Lois bought the changing table and a dresser. They decided they could move an old bookshelf into the baby's room for her books.

Walking out of the furniture store, happy with their purchases, the couple entered a baby clothing store. Austin was once again like a kid in a candy shop. He cooed and awwwed as he placed a onesie on his belly. "How about this one?" he asked as the baby woke up and decided to give a kick.
Austin smiled. "You like this, baby girl? Okay, we'll get it," he said. He waddled over to anothe display section picking out about four more outfits. "Alright, dear, I feel like I've done enough. How about you choose some?" Austin asked, placing a hand on his belly to calm Rachel down.
Austin, given free reign over his daughter's clothes, whirled around the store in a frenzy. He draped clothes over his belly as he continued to pick out more outfits. Sleeping onesies, little jeans, sneakers, a tiny dress... gah, he could be in here for forever. Lois put a limit on their spending, though, so he returned to Lois outside the store. They went to a nice lunch after their shopping spree, where Rachel finally calmed down in her daddy's belly.

"We have to stop at the paint store, dear," Austin reminded his wife as he slowly sat down in the car as Lois loaded up their purchases.
"Personally, hun, I'd love a pink or a light purple. A yellow might go nice too," Austin commented as he held up several paint palettes. "What do you think? Should we do a two-tone?"
"Two-tone purple and yellow... I love it. It'll be great as she gets older too," Austin replied with another rub of his belly. He really couldn't keep his hands off of his growing mound. "We'll have to start painting soon, though. I'm already starting to waddle a little bit, and she's only gonna get bigger."
Austin whipped around as fast as he could with his belly. "Lois, are you sure? It's a lot of work. You could at least let me help with a bit of the painting," he argued as they left the store.
"Yeah... you realize that as soon as the paint's dry, I'm getting in there, right?" Austin asked with a grin.

(Wanna skip to a little bit at around 8 and 1/2 months, then to the birth?)
"...while Cinderella and her prince lived happily ever after," Austin finished as he rubbed his massive belly. His eighth month had seen him growing an enormous baby bump to accomodate his large daughter. At the last appointment, Dr. Jenny said she was already seven pounds with two weeks to go. If he went anywhere, Austin had an extremely pronounced waddle, which made his baby-filled belly swing from side to side in front of him. He had taken to wearing a paternity bra now as his breasts had swelled up in order to feed his daughter.

He stared out at the neighborhood, drawing circles on his belly. Rachel didn't make many movementes anymore, but there was usually a part of her visible through his tight skin. He playfully flicked her elbow as she pulled it back into her father's womb. Austin would wait for Lois to come get him as he couldn't get up without help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,820 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,910 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,163 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8