Closed The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95)
Jrax cannot help but groan in pleasure both from cumming and from the insane orgasms he himself is receiving. The twins are both incredibly active, kicking their pregnant middle-aged alien father in various visible places, which also means landing a few kicks on Kai's spine as he receives load after load courtesy of Jrax's alien manhood.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Kai feels Jrax’s loads fill him up and tells him he can’t wait to do this again when the time comes for his future husband to impregnate him with their children his tongue is hanging out and his hairy body and hairy potbelly and all sweaty and he feels Jrax rubbing his hairy belly and telling Kai that the time will come soon enough my future husband, and then I’ll make your hairy potbelly grow big and round with our children and your chest will grow fat with milk too. Then I’ll give you all the attention to your belly you could want. Then he feels Dren and Zarrisah rubbing his hairy potbelly and body all over and teasing about how he’s going to grow so well with Jrax’s children. Then Kai falls over and Jrax cuddles with him and tells him let’s go eat and recover.
Dren serves fruits that are native to the Aonii and Modian homeworlds, which have never been found on Earth before. Like Jrax, she has an unpronounceable full name, so their names that they use on Earth are shortened versions that humans can easily say out loud.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Kai thanks them for their kindness and hospitality and love for accepting him into their relationship as Jrax’s husband. He tells Dren the fruits are delicious and makes him feel refreshed and she’s very kind just like Jrax. He also tells her he wouldn’t mind having kids with her one day too, after he has his children with Jrax first.
It is then that Dren tells Kai about the origins of the Aonii, and how they are able to pass genetic material to their young when they meet someone new. The tv is then turned on, and Zarrissah squeals with excitement as she realises that the show that is about to start is a documentary about Doug Jones as he learns about his alien heritage.

Kai listens to Dren with wonder and joy about her very much liking the idea of having having young with him after Jrax gets too. Then he turns his attention to the tv when Zarrissah turned it on and sees the documentary, while saying, “So that’s why he makes such a great actor playing alien like creatures on tv and in movies.” While also feeling Jrax rubbing loving his hands around his bare and hairy potbelly and excited em for when the day comes that he will be able to create life in it.
An enthusiastic reply comes from Zarrissah's mouth, excitedly agreeing as she keeps a watchful eye on the screen. Jrax sighs; he's always known that the actor responsible for roles such as Saru and Abe Sapien and the likes was very obviously not from Earth, and Dren thinks that he's the result of an alien experiment using incompatible DNA in order to create a viable hybrid lifeform.

Kai tells Jrax that he’s sorry if it’s rude to his future husband and to beings like him, but says that at least he plays some great characters. Then Jrax finds Kai sticking his thick and hairy ass towards his husband again and tells him that he needs some more. Only to find himself being wanted by Dren this time.
How can Jrax and Co be offended by something like that? Answer is they can't, as they all adore Doug Jones, to the point where they religiously watch movies and shows with him in. Kai then starts talking about the captains in Star Trek, and it is then that Jrax tells him about his desire for them to visit the United Kingdom.

Or, in Dren's words, "the land where everybody takes the mickey out of Donald Trump".

She knows that for a fact, and one of her favourite moments has to be when she heard about a girl going back home from Aberdeen after having an MRI scan on her brain and spine. She lets out a giggle, and when she remembers what the girl said upon passing one of Trump's golf courses, she starts to laugh.

Kai says thanks to them and he finds him to be a very good actor for the creature roles he plays too.

Kai tells them he wouldn’t be against going there to visit, as it is home to one of his many favorite actors and cartoon shows “Mr. Bean” aka Rowan Atkinson.

He also tells Jrax and co that he is a good fan of Dr. Who as well, and has been since the start.

Then he feels himself being pushed, so he is bent over the table and being mounted by Dren. Who then tells him that she wants some fun from their new husband as well, and is enjoying rubbing his thick and hairy ass.
Jrax cannot help but think of the thanksgiving turkey skit, and lets out a hearty laugh. Dren pretend-hits him on the head, as whilst laughing, he's somehow managed to send her a naughty telepathic image involving the Teletubbies and a dildo, and Zarrissah thinks of all the naughty things she would do if she ever met Doug Jones.

Kai just lays there bent over and laughs at this new and loving group relationship he has been brought into, and already feels at home with them and loved. He also can’t wait to carry his new husband’s children in the coming time, but also thinks about what his life will be life and how it’ll be when he eventually takes them to meet his parents.
The telepathy part seems to have worked on Kai too, as he envisions the Teletubbies fucking each other up the backside. Then, without a warning, Jrax starts thinking about Jesus Christ having sex with Nicholas Cage whilst married to Satan and then giving birth to Sonic The Hedgehog, which makes everybody laugh out loud.

Kai just laughs with his new alien family he is part of and has already been welcome into with acceptance and love as Jrax’s new and future husband and father of his children. He sees how much of a sex life they have and feels very welcome by them, but also slightly scared by the thought of what Jrax and co can have sometimes.
Dren decides to bring out some alien alcohol, and all who are present decide to consume said drinks.

(am feeling like death and had some Irish lemsips aka. whiskey and honey, and myself and myne old wymmyn are gonna watch some vids etc tonight).

Kai thanks Dren and takes his drink, wondering if this will lead to some fun later on from the group if drunk enough.
Jrax hopes for the same thing, as he is in the mood for some horizontal fun with Kai.

Kai sees the look Jrax is giving him and decides to give him some relief this time, and has Jrax get him hard and then bends him over the table and grips his hips and shoves his erect dick right in. Much to his own delight and that of Jrax.
Jrax moans and groans with pleasure as he shoots load after load into Kai's ass.

Kai moans with pleasure and teases Jrax about how he really can’t wait to get him good and knocked up already, even though they still have a bit til the surgery.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,309 9 hours ago
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,269 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,913 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,815 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,576 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,056 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,349 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,545 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,190 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush