Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
"You're all too dang cute" He laughs.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Tiff laughed with the blue hedgehog too and she said back to him, “They are more than cute, Sonic! They’re kawaii!”
"That is very true, my friend" Sonic grins.
“Aw man, I need a partner to have one of these cutie patooties.” Tiff awed and pouted. “You are so lucky!“
"I'm sure you'll find a partner to have kids with some day" Sonic smiles at her.
“I hope so, cause I would love that. For now, it’s a lovely dream on repeat.” Tiff said back to her best friend and she giggled playfully.
"I bet your future kids will be great friends with my kids" Sonic grins at the thought.
“Oh definitely, they will be the bestest of friends!” Tiff said back to him happily.
"Like we are, huh?" He grins.
“I can’t wait for that day where our children play together.” Tiff said back to him happily.
"Neither can I" He smiles.
Tiff giggled and she wagged her tail, “Well I will start packing up the gear.”
"I'll get the babies ready to go while you pack" Sonic says.
“Sounds great.” Tiff said back to Sonic happily and she started to pack everything up.
"Are you all ready to go meet Daddy?" Sonic grins as he bundles up each of his children to keep them safe and warm from the elements.
His children giggled and cooed curiously up at their papa happily. Tiff continued to pack up the stuff and all of a sudden a net covered around the hedgewolf.
"Tiff!" Sonic cries out in surprise, not able to do anything while the triplets were in his arms.
Dr. Eggman chuckled as he hovered in his craft and the net was connected to the hover craft. “Well hello hedgehog. Had your babies by the look of it?” He said back to the blue hedgehog and Tiff struggled to cut the rope with her pocket knife.
"How did you find us?" Sonic glares at the evil scientist, shielding his children with his body "Why can't you just give up and go away for once?!" He shouts "Just let her go and get the hell out of here!"
“Well I would leave you alone, Sonic because I’m not here for you. I am here for my grandfather’s creation, Tiff! So you and your babies are free to go.” Dr. Eggman said back to Sonic.
Tiff’s ears fell down onto her head when Eggman mentioned his grandfather and she was scared that a part of her past was being revealed, “Don’t listen to him, Sonic! I wasn’t created by anybody…”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,343 05-13-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,504 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,084 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,347 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,768 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,138 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,530 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 887 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,003 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,881 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy