Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
"I don't care what you're here for or why you want her! I'm not letting you leave here with anyone!" Sonic shouts after making sure to hide the babies in a safe and secure spot, preparing to charge at Eggman and free Tiff.
"Where you came from doesn't matter to me, Tiff. You're my friend and nothing is going to change that"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Dr. Eggman rolled his eyes and he attempted to drive away with the hedgewolf.
Tiff growled at Dr. Eggman and she tried to spin dash within the net.
Sonic quickly makes sure his babies are safe before preparing to spin dash and cut the net to set Tiff free, only for Shadow to appear and cut her free instead.
Tiff fell to the ground onto her feet and she hissed up at Dr. Eggman before spin dashing his hover mobile away.
"Shadow!" Sonic grins and runs into Shadow's arms, hugging him tightly.
Shadow grinned as well and he hugged Sonic back tightly. “Oh thank god, you’re alright. Where are our babies?!” Tiff smiled at the couple and she held the basket with the triplets.
"Don't worry, I made sure they were safe in their basket before helping Tiff" Sonic grins as he takes the triplets from the hedgewolf.
Tiff nodded at the blue hedgehog and she smiled continuously at the two. Shadow looked into the basket and he gasped in amazement, “Oh my goodness, Sonic. They are gorgeous.”
"Of course they are, they're ours" Sonic grins at Shadow, glad to finally have his family all together.
“I’m so glad you’re safe and all thanks to your friend here.” Shadow said with a smile on his face.
“Aww it was nothing. I was just here. Sonic did all of the work!” Tiff said back to the happy couple and she cracked both of them a smile.
"I would still be trapped on the Death Egg and Eggman would have taken the babies if you hadn't gotten us out of there, you did more than I could ever repay you for, Tiff" Sonic replies to his friend.
“I was only doing what was right and I’d do a thousand times again, my dear friends.” Tiff responded back to Sonic happily and Shadow smiled as he held his lover close to him tightly.
"We're lucky to have a friend like you" Shadow replies as Sonic purrs happily in his arms.
“Why thank you, guys. I’d deeply appreciate it.” Tiff responded back to the hedgehogs and she smiled at them happily.
(Merry Christmas!)

One of the triplets yawns and stretches a bit, having been woken up by all of the talking.
(Merry Late Christmas! ^^)

Shadow smiled down at the little waking pup and he gave the little pup a gentle pat on top of his head. Tiff smiled at him happily and she watched the cute interaction.
The pup coos happily and squeaks at Shadow.
Shadow smiled at the pups’ cute coos and squeaks. He returned some of the squeaks and he chuckled softly.
Sonic smiles at the sight then yawns a bit.
Shadow picked Sonic up into his arms and he smiled down at his love, “Get some, my love. Tiff and I will start walking home.” Tiff took the basket with the triplets in it and she started to walk beside Shadow through the woods.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,355 05-13-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,504 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,086 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,348 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,770 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,138 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,533 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 891 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,011 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,884 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy