Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
(Happy New Year!)

"We really are" Sonic grins "And our beautiful babies are safe and sound now thanks to you" He says "We're lucky that you showed up when you did"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
(Happy New Year!)

Tiff looked at the blue hedgehog as he spoke, she smiled at him slightly and she said back to him, “That’s very kind of you… but I was doing my job.” She stopped herself from saying anything else and she looked away from the blue hedgehog.
"You okay...?" Sonic asks her, noticing the shift in her mood.
“Yeah, I’m okay.” Tiff responded back to the blue hedgehog and she smiled at him happily.
Sonic smiles back at her before flinching in pain and holding his stomach "N-Not again..." He groans.
“Oh my gosh… are you alright, Sonic?!” Tiff said back to him panicking and her ears perked up in alert.
"I-I think so, I've been getting random pains since yesterday, I think they're from all of the stress" Sonic tells Tiff "They're not very consistent so it's probably nothing...yet"
“Pains… how frequent are they, Sonic? Do you they come every hour or minutes…?!” Tiff asked him as calmly as she could.
"I don't really know for sure, I think somewhere in between" Sonic tells her, looking a bit nervous himself.
“Has your belly dropped slightly?” Tiff asked the blue hedgehog and she flicked her two quills on her forehead.
"It's hard to tell, I think so...?" Sonic stands up and looks down at his belly "Does it seem lower than it should be to you?"
“No I don’t think so. It looks normal but if you’re having pains. How far long are you?” Tiff said back to him and she grabbed his hands tightly into her hands.
"About a week short of nine months..." Sonic replies, lightly squeezing Tiff's hands in his own "Do you think they could be coming?"
“It’s possible… I’m trying not to scare you… so please don’t panic.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog in her soft tone of voice.
"I know you're not, do you think we could have enough time to get back to base before anything happens?" Sonic asks softly, trying to keep himself calm and collected.
“I can try and get us to the base… I can’t promise anything, Sonic. We will stay here for tonight. I do have food in my satchel.” Tiff said back to him and she took her satchel off.
"At least we have a plan and a safe place to stay, do you have any way of contacting anyone?" He asks as he lays down to try and get comfortable enough to sleep.
“I have contracts with G.U.N and I know someone who I trust a lot.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog and she looked at her watch checking the time. She laid down as well and she looked up at the night sky.

“Want to know something about me, speedster?” She asked Sonic.
"Why not? Lay it on me!" He grins, turning over to face Tiff.
“I actually worked with Dr. Eggman before I became good…” She said back to the blue hedgehog.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,429 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,572 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy