Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
Sonic rests his head on Shadow's chest and quickly dozes off in his boyfriend's arms.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Shadow and Tiff managed to get home safely even in the night.
Shadow gently lays Sonic down on their couch so he doesn't wake him up.
“The poor thing must be exhausted. He did such a good job delivering those babies. He is so strong and don’t let him go, Shadow.” Tiff said back to him with a soft smile.
"I don't intend to, he's the most amazing person I've ever met. I'll make sure that nobody ever harms him or our kids again" Shadow says as he gently strokes Sonic's head.
“I’ll be your backup for that. If you guys ever need me for anything, you can call me or use a chaos emerald to teleport into my house.” Tiff said back to Shadow and she giggled slightly.
"Will do, we really appreciate it" Shadow replies "I'm sure the babies would love spending time with you too"
“Yeah, your babies love me especially since my tail is fluffy. Kids love my tail! I guess it will be the same with your chest fur.” Tiff said back to Shadow and she giggled at the thought.
"I guess so" He chuckles "Most small kids seem to love fluffy things"
Tiff chuckled again and she said back to Shadow happily, “I know I was one of those kids.”
"That doesn't surprise me, Sonic said that he was too" Shadow chuckles.
Tiff chuckled at the mention of Sonic and she said back to him, “Oh my goodness, that’s great.”
"Y'know that could explain why he seems to like my chest fur so much" He laughs.
“Well, isn’t that cute. I would do the same if I had a partner with a chest full of soft fur.” Tiff said back to Shadow with a smile on her face.
"Maybe you will have that some day" He replies with a smile.
“Yeah, I hope so…” Tiff said back to Shadow happily and she continued to smile at him.
One of the babies starts to wake up and whine a bit.
“Aww, darling. Don’t cry, baby.” Tiff said back to the newborn softly and she picked them up gently.
The baby calms down quickly in Tiff's arms.
Tiff smiled down at the baby and she continued to candle the baby in her arms.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,351 05-13-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,504 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,086 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,348 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,770 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,138 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,533 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 891 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,008 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,882 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy