Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
"So did Shadow, Rouge, and Omega. What's important is that you're on our side now" Sonic gives her a reassuring smile.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
"How can you trust people so easily, Sonic?" Tiff said back to him with a smile forming on her lips.
"I like to see the good in people, and you did just go out of your way to save my life so I think it's safe to assume that you're trustworthy" Sonic chuckles.
“Yeeeeaaah. About that. I was actually following an order from the commander of G.U.N…” Tiff said back to him softly and she looked up at him nervously.
"Really? That doesn't surprise me much, Shadow does work for them after all. He's probably the one that got the Commander to send you" Sonic shrugs his shoulders "Did he give you any specific reason for going out to find me?"
“Shadow said to me that he got stuck with the dirty work and he wanted me to go look for you instead of Rouge and the human soldiers for some reason.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog and she shrugged her shoulders too.
"Really? I'm not surprised that he didn't trust the human soldiers but it's odd that he didn't ask Rouge" Sonic replies "I'm glad they sent you though"
“I-I can’t say more… they could be listening…” Tiff said quietly to herself and she took a blue chaos emerald from one of her quills on the back of her head.
"O-Oh, okay..." Sonic looks a bit confused "You have an emerald?" He tilts his head.
“Yeah, I have a emerald. I took it before Rouge.” Tiff said back to Sonic and she chuckled softly.
"That's impressive, Rouge loves those things. I'm surprised that you were able to snag it before she did" Sonic laughs before flinching at another pain.
“Ok, Sonic. I need to check if you have no head coming out.” Tiff said back to him and she held his hand tightly in hers.
Sonic nods and squeezes Tiff's hand "O-Okay..."
Tiff helped him lay on his back and she spreads his legs checking. She looked for a moment and she said back to the blue hedgehog, “All clear! No signs of your water breaking or babies crowning.”
"I don't think it'll be long before that does happen though..." Sonic sighs nervously "How soon do you think we'll be able to leave?"
“Soonish, Sonic…” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog and she looked out of the entrance to the cave.
"I'm glad that you're here, being alone in that cell for so long was horrible..."
“I bet it was scary. Who captured you anyway?” Tiff asked the blue hedgehog.
"Infinite did it under Eggman's orders, I'm not sure if they did it to try and keep me out of their way or if they wanted something from me..." Sonic tells her.
“Those bastards… I know what they wanted from you… Eggman wanted your offspring, speedster…” Tiff said back to him and she walked over to him sitting down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,346 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 820 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,427 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,568 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy