Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
"That's never going to happen, they'd have to kill me before I'd let them even touch my babies" Sonic growls and instinctively lays a protective hand on his belly.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
“Of course it’s not going to happen. We won’t let them. I’ll protect you, speedster. I promised Shadow I would.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog.
"Thank you, Tiff. I feel alot better knowing that you've got my back" Sonic smiles a bit.
"Of course, speedster. I always have my friends' back!" She said back to him happily and she sniffed the air running down to the small creek down below from the cave.
Sonic watches her go then looks up at the rain clouds in the sky above them.
She used her electric on the creek, she managed to catch two massive catfishes and she carried them back to the cave, “I have dinner!”
"That was awesome! We gonna have to cook em or did your electricity fry em for us?" Sonic grins at Tiff.
"I will cook them on the fire a bit more. I don't want to accidentally poison you and your pups." Tiff said back to the hedgehog and she chuckled as she puts the dead fish on large sticks. She placed them over the fire and slowly turned them over the campfire.
"Good idea, better to be safe than sorry" Sonic chuckles, blushing a bit in embarrassment when his stomach growls hungrily.
“Don’t be embarrassed, please. You’re only hungry for your little ones.” Tiff smiled at him happily and she continued to cook the fish.
"I know, it didn't used to do that so loudly" Sonic laughs "I blame the kiddos for that"
“That’s so cute.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog happily and she took one fish of the fire. She gave it to Sonic and she said back to him, “Here you go!”
"Thanks! We appreciate it" Sonic smiles before taking a bite of the fish "This tastes great!"
“It’s catfish. Very common in this area.” Tiff said back to him happily and she started to cook her own fish over the fire.
They suddenly hear a loud clap of thunder before the rain starts to fall heavier than before "Great..."
Tiff’s ears droop down slightly when the loud noises of the thunder pierced her ear dumps and she whined slightly in pain as she covered her ears. “Oh boo!” She said to the heavy rain out loud annoyedly.
"Not good with loud noises?" Sonic asks as he moves to shield their campfire from any rain that managed to blow into the cave.
“Yeah, I hate thunderstorms…” Tiff said back to him happily and she moved closer to him.
"Heh, so does Tails. I actually don't mind them much other than the rain"
“Tails? Is this a friend of yours?” Tiff asked the blue hedgehog and she smiled at him again as she took her fish off the fire.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,335 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,868 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,598 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,070 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,343 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,440 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,577 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy