Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
"He's my little bro" Sonic smiles fondly "The poor guy is probably worried sick about me"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
“Aww lucky you to have family.” Tiff said back to him happily and she started to eat her catfish slowly. “Are you still hungry?” She asked the blue hedgehog too.
"No, I'm good" Sonic smiles and pats his stomach, earning a few small kicks in return.
“Well, whenever you are let me know and I’ll go get you more food for you, speedster.” Tiff said back to him happily and she laid down resting her head on the log.
"Will do" Sonic smiles and carefully gets down on the ground to rest next to her.
Tiff smiled back at him happily and she looked at him happily, “I have to be honest, I never thought Shadow would be the family type.”
"Neither did I at first but it turns out that he's great with kids, I guess that shouldn't surprise me though considering that he was raised alongside a sweet girl like Maria. He still speaks so highly of her, I wish I could have met her" Sonic says.
“You actually can meet her.” Tiff said back to him and she took out her bottle flask taking a small sip of water. She passed the bottle flask to Sonic and she smiled at him happily.
"What do you mean? She died a long time ago" Sonic looks confused.
“Human Maria died. I brought another version of Maria back from the dead.” She smiled at the blue hedgehog happily.
"Are you serious?!" Sonic looks shocked but happy "Does Shadow know yet?"
“No, he doesn’t know and he can’t know, speedster. You can’t tell him.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog happily.
"Why not? He'll be so happy to have her back..." Sonic pouts.
“Don’t pout at me please, sweetie… you will make me tear up with that cute face.” She said back to him happily
"Fine..." Sonic sighs "You are going to tell Shadow eventually, right?" He asks "He deserves to know"
“Eventually, I will… just not soon…” She said back to the blue hedgehog softly and she looked down at the ground.
"...did something go wrong when you tried to bring her back?" Sonic asks softly.
“Y-Yeah, something happened…” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog and her ears fold back into her head slowly.
"Oh..." Sonic says softly "I'm sorry for asking..."
“It’s ok, speedster. I need a hug, sorry…” Tiff responded back to the blue hedgehog and she hugged him tightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,301 Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,493 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,323 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,755 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,522 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 874 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,937 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,838 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy