Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
" No, it's not like that" he immediately denied a little louder "I would like to get to know you better, but.... Do you know I'm pregnant?" he asked in a hushed voice, looking out into the corridor of the clinic
Andrew laughed “it was fairly obvious but I don’t mind, you look great pregnant” he rose from the couch and stretched whilst balancing his phone on his shoulder “when would you like to go out?”
“Oh...” He asked himself intensely: “I work all week... Maybe today? If you have time?” he suggested and looked at the clock: “In an hour in the park?”
“Oh! Sure, I’ll just have to get ready then I’ll drive over” Andrew paused to think “actually, would you like a lift?”
“Why not?” he said with a smile, “Do you know where the ginecology clinic is at the centre?” he asked, and then looked at the clock. It’s his turn soon
“No but I can use google maps, let me get ready then I’ll be over” he said. As they said goodbye on the phone, Andrew made his way into his kitchen and started preparing a picnic as a nice surprise. He made some sandwiches with different fillings, chopped up fruits and some other snacks.
He put the food into a basket and found a blanket to bring aswell.

Once he was ready, he made sure to pack everything into the boot of his car. Then left to find the clinic Aiden was at, once he thought he was there he messaged him ‘I think I’m here, I’ll come towards the entrance’.
The visit has been delayed. Aiden waited patiently in the waiting room until he received a message from Andrew. He wrote him back where he is. When he saw him enter the station, he got up and went to him: “I haven’t been to the office yet... The visit to a former patient was extended. “I’m sorry”, he said seriously, and then the door of his study opened. The nurse asked “Mr. Swon?” and then she looked at Aiden, “Come on, Daddy too”, she said, addressing her words to Andrew.
“Oh, I can wait, it’s fine” Andrew said, but upon hearing the nurse mistaken him for the dad, he simply smirked and grabbed Aiden’s hand “come on then” he urged as he guided them towards the door of the study.
Aiden looked at Andrew in surprise. Did he really want to come in with him? It was unbelievable... Someone wanted to go with him on a visit! When they came in, he sat down in front of the gynaecologist’s desk. “Good morning” greeted politely, still slightly laced hands, with Andrew.
Andrew sent a small smile towards the gynaecologist, he just sat still and fiddled with Aiden’s fingers. He wasn’t sure what happens when in this type of doctors office but he didn’t mind finding out.
The doctor asked Aiden a few questions about the pregnancy and told him to get up. The pregnant man exposed a belly that was already the size of a bowling ball, and the doctor measured his abdomen.
Andrew listened as the doctor was talking with Aiden, then watched as his stomach was measured. He was slightly alarmed when he heard that Aiden was 7 months pregnant but only because his stomach seemed so small.
“He’s bigger than last time, that’s a good sign...” said the doctor and looked at Andrew: “Worry about your partner. He must eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. And take medication. We have to deliver the baby with a lot of weight”, he said and then wrote it in his notebook.
Andrew frowned, this couldn’t be good. “Alright, I’ll make sure he does”. He then looked back at Aiden who was avoiding his gaze, they would definitely be talking about this in the car. “Where do we get the medication?”
“It’s all on the recipe. And come every Friday for the infusion. We’re going to strengthen the baby”, he said, and then he unveiled the curtain: “Come to the ultrasound...” he said, and Aiden stood up cautiously, the direction in the photo. He dropped his pants down a bit and climbed into the chair with the help of a nurse and revealed his stomach. “Daddy’s welcome, too...” replied woman
“Alright that makes sense, do we have to book for every Friday or just show up?” Andrew asked as he stood and joined Aiden near the ultrasound machine, he was stood next to Aiden’s head and grabbed his hand. He couldn’t help it, touch was his love language.
“ Just appear... On an empty stomach, we give him an infusion, and he gets better... We keep the pregnancy for as long as possible for the good of the child. Birth... Are you committed to options? Swimming pool or private room?"
Andrew nodded along, wanting to remember this information incase he accompanied Aiden sometimes. Hearing the doctors question he kept quiet, trying to hear the answer as he was interested in Aiden’s birth plan.
Aiden gently bit his lip and gently squeezed Andrew’s hand. He didn’t want him here before their first date. Because he wasn’t sure if it was too much for him. “Hmm... I don’t know. “I thought of a private room”, he replied, sighing as the doctor pushed the device over his stomach.
Andrews eyes widened, seeing the device being pushed across Aiden’s stomach, it was a strange sight. However on the screen, he could see the baby, he just sat and watched the screen while rubbing his thumb over the back of Aiden’s hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,734 25 minutes ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,386 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,988 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,039 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,660 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 519 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,672 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM