Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
The barista stared at Andrew, and then he looked at the monitor. It was weirdly nice for him when he was with him. When the doctor turned on the baby’s heartbeat, Aiden smiled. His son...
Upon hearing the heartbeat Andrew smiled, he looked down to see how Aiden reacted, to see his eyes watering a little. Andrew found this incredibly sweet but was unwilling to say so. As he looked at Aiden’s bare stomach, he could see the baby kicking and moving around and pushing against the skin, “does it not hurt you, when the baby does that?” He asked.
“It hurts...” he said openly, but he kept smiling. He will endure any pain for his child. He couldn’t wait to meet him. The deadline approached with great strides. When the doctor gave Andrews prints, he turned off the monitor and Aiden rubbed his stomach with a handkerchief.
Andrew was star struck as this, he never wanted to be pregnant but he thankfully couldn’t be anyway. “Your so brave” he admitted whilst squeezing his hand. “I’ve also got some food in the car for afterwards”.
Aiden smiled softly “You didn’t have to, but thank you... I'm hungry”, he admitted, and then stepped out of the chair with Andrews' help.

(I’ll be later)
Andrew couldn’t help but smile after hearing Aiden was hungry, knowing that it was a good idea to pack some food. As he helped Aiden out of the chair, he grabbed a tissue and wiped off the gel from his stomach then pulled down his shirt. “Ready to go?”
Aiden has signed up for another check-up and got a prescription from the doctor. “I’ll pay for the visit and we can go...” he said go to the nurse and take out his wallet
“No no, let me” Andrew said, as he swiped his card across the card reader. “All sorted” he said, and smiled then grabbed Aiden’s hand, leading him out of the building and towards his car.

“Hold on” he said as he jogged forward and opened the passenger door then held out his hand to help Aiden into the car.
Aiden was surprised. Or more positively surprised. He thanked Andrew and got into the car with his help. He never thought he’d go out with a gentleman like that. “Thank you... You didn’t have to pay for me. I have my money”, he said as they sat next to each other.
“It’s fine, you deserve it” Andrew said as he glanced over at Aiden. “If it helps settle your mind, I earn a comfortable amount”.

Whilst driving over to the park, Andrew only had one thought on his mind. ‘How do I make sure Aiden eats enough for his baby?’
Aiden looked around the landscape they passed. He didn’t have time to occupy his thoughts with anything pleasant. He had to take care of his own work and the child’s upkeep. “What?” asked and looked at Andrew. Oh, yes. He heard the doctor say, “Don’t think of me as a bad parent. At first, I couldn’t handle all this. But now I’m doing everything I can. I take vitamin injections, infusions and medication”, he replied, remaining silent, “I want my son to have everything he needs.”
Andrew reached over and rubbed Aiden’s thigh, “don’t worry, I couldn’t think bad of you, I’ll just have to make sure you take care of yourself” he winked, trying to make the conversation seem more light-hearted.
”anyway, we are almost at the park”.
Aiden looked red on Andrew’s hand on his thigh. “Who are you by profession, Andrew? I’m sorry to ask, but I... That made me curious”, he said, looking at him from the corner of his eye as he massaged his stomach.
“I’m actually a banker, I work with finance for the most part” he replied glancing down at Aiden’s hands on his stomach. “Is he kicking?”
Aiden looked at him in admiration. Banker. He’s finished his studies... “To... Yeah, some kicks. He still feels the adrenaline after usg” smiled slightly “Do you want to touch?”
“If it’s alright”he answered,”I don’t want you to be uncomfortable”. But truthfully he did want to feel, he wanted to know all about Aiden and his baby. He wanted the date to go well too.
“It’s okay...” he whispered, “But maybe it’s already in the park, because I don’t want to distract you”, he said, smiling him. Right after that, they saw the parking lot by the park.
“Look we are already here!” Andrew said enthusiastically, he made sure to help Aiden out of the car before getting the things out of the boot. “Where should we sit?” He asked, admiring the view before lacing his hands with Aiden’s and heading towards the park gates.
Aiden felt butterflies in his stomach for the first time in a long time. It was a positive feeling. Thank you, Andrew. “Somewhere under the tree, okay? I have to watch out for the sun”, he explained, and then walked slowly with the man in his hand and stroked his stomach every now and then: “What do you have in your picnic basket?”
Andrew walked slowly, trying to match Aiden’s pace. “I brought some sandwiches with different ingredients inside, some chopped fruit and a few other things”. He said.

He looked around and saw a patch of grass in the shade, “that’s where we should sit!”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,781 11 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,388 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,990 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,046 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 519 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,676 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM