Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden waited for Andrew to spread the blanket on the floor. Then he sat up slowly and leaned against a tree and watched the surroundings. “I haven’t been to the park for a long time...” he said, and saw his date. He touched his hand slightly. “Are you okay? You looked at me so funny.”
Andrew watched as Aiden sat on the blanket, but hearing the question being asked he jumped “oh sorry, you just look really pretty right now”. Ignoring the slight blush on his own face, he lent over and started emptying the basket. “Here’s the selection of what I brought, help yourself”.
Aiden giggled at his reaction and then looked into the basket. There was plenty to eat. But he decided to start with a banana. “You took so much to eat, you could feed a few children... Don’t just say this is all for me...”
Andrew chuckled “well, at least try to eat most of it, it’ll be good for you and your baby!” He grabbed a ham and cucumber sandwich and took a bite. “Come on, take some food”.
“Wait... I’m going to eat a banana first”, he said, laughing, and then he started to eat. He watched the children playing in the distance. “It’s beautiful here... I think the Croissant and I will come here often”, he replied, stroking his stomach.
“Alright alright!” Andrew chuckled, “the croissant? I’m assuming you’re talking about your baby?” He said as he leant back against the tree trunk and closed his eyes, enjoying the peace.
“Yes... I haven’t thought about the name yet, and that’s how it is”, he replied, and then observed the nature around them. "I’m sorry, the nurse thought you were Father of Croissant”, he said, ashamed.
“It’s fine, if the date goes well and we continue seeing each other I’ll be their step father anyway” he teased whilst smiling widely. He wrapped his arm around Aiden and pulled him to lean against him “Aren’t you supposed to be eating?” He enquired, “let’s fatten him up” he added after, chuckling.
“I have eight weeks..." He answered and looked at Andrew, then he ate a banana. “That was your first time at the cafe where I work?” he asked, and then grabbed the water for a drink.
“It’s not going to randomly happen though” he couldn’t help but comment. Andrew nodded “yeah, the one I used to go to closed so I decided to try the one you work at”.
“Do you really like the hot chocolate?” he asked, and then he felt a kick. He sighed softly. He gently grabbed the hand Andrew “He's kicking, do you want to feel?” asked politely
“Yeah it’s my favourite drink, what’s yours?” he asked in return. Andrew smiled when asked,” sure”.
“I like latte... But now I can’t drink”, he replied, pressing Andrew’s hand on his belly, which bent slightly: “Do you feel?”
“Oh, but what do you like to drink instead?” He asked, then looked down at Aiden’s stomach as he felt a kick “that’s so cool!”
“Lately I've been drinking a lot of juice...” he answered and then smiled when he saw Andrews' reaction: “Good feeling, isn’t it? Unfortunately it hurts a little, but at least I'm relieved that the baby is okay...”
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that it hurts, but I guess it’s a reminder that they are there”. Andrew rubbed the area that was visibly moving then pulled his hand away. “Why don’t you try this sandwich?”
“It’s a single pregnancy...” explained to him, and then shyly took a sandwich “You have a lot to do at work, don’t you? You must be tired... “ the subject began, and someone in the distance watched them intensely
“It’s quite a boring job, there’s tons of paperwork and meetings”
Andrew sighed, thinking of work. He then looked around the park, his eyes stopping on the stranger. “Do you know them?”
Aiden was looking that way. He frowned. “No, but they’re coming here...” he said, and shortly afterwards a couple stood in front of them. The man with the camera and the girl with the briefcase. “Sorry to interrupt, but we are from the magazine “Nature” taking photos of couples outdoors. Can we photograph you together?”
Andrew looked towards Aiden “it’s up to you”. He honestly didn’t mind but would only do it if Aiden was comfortable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,777 9 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,387 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,989 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,044 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 10 519 11-29-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,674 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM