Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“Yes, please”, he said, breathing heavily, and when the cramp finally came, he moaned for a long time, “Ahh.”
Andrew simply nodded and left the room. Soon, he returned with the midwife and doctor in tow, Andrew immediately crouched down next to Aiden again to help him through the contraction. “You’re doing so well”, he murmured.
The midwife got into the tub and sat between Aiden’s legs. The boy stared at his belly, breathed heavily. He shook Andrews' hand. “I’m afraid...” whispered to a partner
“I know you baby but this has to happen”, Andrew whispered back, kissing the back of Aiden’s hand.
Aiden sighed and felt a spasm and began to press. In the tub, the water turned cloudy. “Ahhh!” he groaned loudly and shook his partner’s hand. He felt his ass muscles slowly expand.
Andrew gasped, he was pushing again! He immediately turned to the midwife, “Is the baby in the right position now?”
“No... But there’s no time. The baby’s pulse is unstable”, she told him seriously and then put her hand on Aiden’s knee.
Andrew turned away from Aiden and tried to hide his tears, if only he had kept going to the hospital then maybe they wouldn’t have been in this position. But this was the choice they made and now he had to live with it, Andrew sighed and wiped away his tears before turning back to Aiden and offering him a wobbly smile.
The midwife placed her hand on Aiden’s belly and countered his progress with every further moment. When baby legs came out almost an hour later, she wanted to raise his thigh.
Andrew grinned at the sight of the babies legs, it meant that the baby was going to be born soon. “Well done, sweetheart”.
Sweat ran over Aiden’s forehead. The boy was barely conscious when he was born. He’s lost a lot of energy and blood. Finally, he tried for the child “Andrew...Hold me, please.”
Andrew leant over the side of the bathtub and gathered Aiden into his arms, kissing him on the forehead, he whispered, “I’ve got you baby”.
Aiden gasped and leaned harder against his partner and began pushing loudly and uninhibitedly. “Ahhh!” he cried in a low voice and grabbed his hand tighter.
Andrews eyes widened as the babies body slowly moved down further, “keep going, Aiden, I can literally see them!”
Aiden breathed martyrly and squeezed Andrew’s hand tightly. His face was red with exertion. “Ahh.. Fuck”, he cursed, feeling his tissue slowly expanding, causing him pain.
Andrew winced at the pain he felt from his hand but quickly stopped when he realised Aiden’s pain was much worse. He switched hands so Aiden was holding onto his left instead of right and carried on trying to soothe him.
Aiden pushed and pushed, feeling how time passes quickly, and you don’t see any effect of his effort. “Give me... An ice cube”, he begged breathlessly
Andrew nodded and urgently rushed into the kitchen to grab a few, when he returned the midwife was giving some counter pressure by pushing lightly on Aiden’s bump, helping the baby to emerge. “Here you go, be careful though, I don’t want you choking”.
Aiden tried to put the ice in his mouth and moaned in pain. The midwife gave him more pain, but he knew it was necessary. “I think... That I want to squat”, he said sweaty and tired, clutching his partner’s hand.
“In the bath?” Andrew asked, confused, “what if you fall?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,608 05-13-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,542 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 626 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,139 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,517 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,876 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,152 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,661 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 919 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,185 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM