Closed Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx]
Denis sat on a swivel chair between Drake's legs and began to disinfect his thighs and buttocks with swabs using iodine.

"Is that enough?" he asked him, and then threw the used cotton wools into the bin
The professor watched the procedure by the nurse and he nodded in approval while watching Denis. “Perfect amount, Denis.” Dr. Phoenix Taylor said back to the omega nurse happily, he ruffled his hand through Denis’s hair and he chuckled softly.
Denis smiled slightly through his mask blushing slightly.

Their romantic moment, however, was interrupted by the patient's moans.

"Shall I administer an IV?" asked Denis, reflecting and wanting to fulfil his duties as best he could
“Yes, Denis. You can administer an IV for the patient.” Dr. Phoenix Taylor responded back to the omega and he continued to wipe the sweat off the patient’s forehead. “That’s it, Drake. You’re doing so good. Just keep breathing.” He said back to the expecting patient and he smiled down at Drake happily.
Drake breathed deeply, trying not to scream in pain. He glanced out of the corner of his eye at the omega who was just giving him an IV.

"Dr Taylor will take good care of you..." smiled the omega slightly and then tossed the used gloves into the bin "Professor, I'll be back in a moment. Fill the bowl with water?"
“You go and do that, Denis. I’ll be fine for a while with my patient and take as long as you need.” The professor said back to the nurse omega and he concentrated on Drake as he spoke. He sat down on the stool and checked the patient’s dilation.
Drake breathed deeply, squeezing his hand on the side of the delivery bed.

"Aahh..." he wheezed, feeling the contractions working against his anus again.
The professor held his hand back tightly and he said back to Drake, “Good, good. That’s good, Drake. Start pushing when you feel the contractions getting worse.”
Drake gasped loudly to ease the pain. When Denis came back with a bowl of water, he began to press, pressed the professor’s hand and the barrier of the bed. “It’s unbelievable...” whispered Denis standing next to the alpha
The professor continued to comfort the expecting omega and he smiled slightly at Denis when he returned with the bowl of water. “What’s unbelievable, Denis?” He whispered back to the nurse omega and he coked up an eyebrow up at Denis curiously.
"The miracle of birth ... Don't you think?" he asked quietly, trying not to throw the laboring patient off balance. Drake was really taking the pain well.
“Yes of course, omega. Why do you want me to be in this position, Denis? I can make it happen.” The professor said back to the nurse and he smirked up at him lewdly.
Denis did not understand what the professor meant. He was a bit dumbfounded when it came to this alpha. He blushed slightly under his mask.

"Let's focus perhaps on Mr Drake.... I'm sorry to have intruded," he replied quietly
“Yes let’s do that.” The professor said back to the nurse omega and he checked on Drake, “Don’t worry, Drake. It will all be over soon.”
Drake breathed deeply between contractions, feeling the sweat trickle down his chin "I know, but it's still hard for me..." replied the patient and placed one of his hands on his stomach "I don't want to hurt the baby."
“You’re not going to hurt the baby.” The professor said out loud to both of them and he continued to check Drake’s dilation, “You’re seven dilated, Drake. Just a little while then you can start pushing!”
Drake covered his face slightly with his elbow and began to breathe deeply, clutching the arm of the bed. Denis looked at his patient with concern.

"Is he going to make it?" he asked the professor having doubts
“We will intervene when we need to, Denis. It’s not any longer.” The rpfessoer said back to the nurse omega and he turned his attention to the patient. “Just hang in there, Drake. Not too long, darling.” He said back to Drake and he checked again. The dilation was slowly increasing in that very moment.
Drake gasped and gasped and felt more and more intense pain. His anus moved with the rhythm of his breathing and contractions. “My body didn’t respond that to the first birth...” complained and grabbed Denis' hand, who smiled seductively and saw the professor out of the corner of his eye
“That’s it. Almost there. 9 centimetres, Drake!” The professor said back to the expecting patient and he looked over at the nurse omega out of the corner of his eye too smirking back at Denis in return.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,428 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 329 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16