Closed Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx]
Denis turned red and immediately turned his attention to the patient. Drake was so sweaty and nervous as if he was about to get married. Denis wiped his sweat. “It’s really pinching! I can’t do it!” Drake gasped and grabbed his stomach.
Dr. Phoenix Taylor looked up at Drake and he said back to him out loud, “Yes, Drake you can do it!” He continued to praise the expecting patient and he rubbed his stomach gently.
The patient gasped heavily and clenched his strong hand on the sheet, feeling a tearing pain in the anus. “It hurts!” he cried, biting his lip and began to push gently.
“Denis, give Drake more pain relief medicine.” Dr. Taylor said back to the omega nurse in a serious tone of voice, he held the patient’s hand continuously and he observed the expecting omega’s hole, “Don’t worry, Drake. Nurse Denis is going to give you something for the pain.”
Drake cried out as his anus pulsed and a pink discharge came out. He squeezed the sheet really hard.

Denis started looking hurriedly for a painkiller. He finally found one.

"What dose should I give?" he asked the doctor, taking the empty syringe in his hand
“Let’s start with one dose, Denis.” The professor said back to the nurse omega happily and he smiled up at the nurse.
Denis administered the drug by pumping himself into an infusion. Then he threw the utensils in the trash can. “The baby’s pulse is speeding up a little”, he said with a glance at the machine, the Drake’s abdomen.
“What do you suggest we do, Denis? Shall we wait or get a C-section?” The professor asked the nurse omega and he continued to watch Drake’s states on the machines.
“I... I don’t know. I don’t want to make a decision”, omega said earnestly and began to squeeze his hand lightly, “Let’s do everything we can to keep the baby from getting hurt.”
“Can you try and push when the next contraction happens for me please, Drake?” The professor asked the expecting patient happily and he smiled at him when he keeps his eyes on his hole.
Drake looked at the doctor, breathed after the painful seizure and closed his eyelids, nodding in the affirmative. “Well... But be gentle... My butt is suffering terribly”, he begged and prepared for the push.
“I will be gentle as I can, Drake. Don’t worry, you can try and push now.” The professor said back to the expecting patient happily and he continued to hold his hand tightly.
Drake sighed and grabbed the doctor’s hand, feeling the spasm grow stronger. “Aahh!” gritted his teeth and felt his ass burning.
“Nearly there, Drake!” The professor said out loud to the expecting patient and he continued to hold Drake’s hand tighter. He smiled up at him as well and he continued to watch the patient’s asshole for the baby’s head.
Drake pushed as hard as he could. He squeezed the doctor's hand hard, taking in air every now and then. Denis wiped away his sweat and monitored the baby's condition.
"It's pinching a lot..." he said as he took in fresh air into his lungs.
The professor continued to hold the expecting patient’s hand gently and he smiled at the nice gesture of Denis saying to the nurse omega, “Very good, Nurse Denis. It will be over soon.”
Denis glanced covertly at the professor from time to time, but in the end he had to focus on his patient, who was fighting bravely.
"Ohhh...." he wailed, feeling something move in his bottom
“Oh here we go, Drake!” Phoenix responded back to the patient happily, he looked down at his hole and he said back to Drake, “The head is nearly out! Keep pushing!”
Drake gripped Phoenix's hand tighter and began to push, supporting himself with his legs firmly. Sweat ran down his forehead.
"AHH!"
“That’s it, Drake! The head is crowning. Good good, that’s really good. Keep pushing when you feel another contraction!” Phoenix said back to the expecting patient out loud happily and he continued to inspect his widening hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,335 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,868 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,598 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,070 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,343 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,441 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 332 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16