Closed Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx]
Drake bit his lip, but as his lips slid down, he screamed and felt a tearing pain. He felt something dripping down his thigh, and his nipples hurt like hell. Suddenly he let go of the doctor’s hand and put it on his stomach. He looked at Phoenix very seriously. “The head...” whispered softly and then touched his anus with his fingers
"Wait, Drake. Don't touch there, we need to get the baby out and then we will repair the slight tear afterwards." The professor said back to the expecting patient in concern and he had grabbed Drake's hand to stop him from feeling his own anus with his fingers. Then he lets go of his hand and resumed to watch the patient's anus for the baby. "Push when you get another contraction." Phoenix said back to the patient.
Drake looked at him with a painful look and then he looked at Denis standing next to him brushing his sweaty hair. “I... I’m sorry”, he replied, probably taking his hand with the doctor’s help, whereupon he took a few deep breaths, denied his legs. “YGHH...!”biting lip pushed with all strength
The professor continued to observe the expecting patient’s anus and he said back to Drake out loud, “That’s good, Drake! The baby’s shoulders are out! Just a couple of pushes to go.”
The man shed a few tears as he pushed. With a sweaty forehead and a reddened face from the exertion, he took a deep, heavy breath and squeezed harder on the sheet, which was stained from the secretions from his anus.
"YGHT!"
The professor stayed quiet as he continued to observe his anus and he managed to hold the baby’s shoulders. “Very good, Drake! That’s it. Let’s try and do one more big push!” Phoenix said back to the expecting patient and he smiled at the patient with his amazing effort on the birth of his second baby.
Denis intervened and helped as much as he could. When a baby, all covered in blood and mucus, appeared from the tight anus on the professor's hand, the nurse smiled gently and began to clean the tiny and delicate body of the newborn.
The professor successfully delivered the second child of Drake, he immediately wrapped the baby in a fresh clean towel and he gave the newborn baby to the omega nurse giving him a dominant glance at the nurse for a second.
Denis looked at the infant with a smile and began wiping the baby of blood and secretions on the pediatric cart. He smiled broadly. He loved this part of the job.
The professor looked over at Denis with a soft gaze in his eyes and he was in awe at the young nurse. He wanted that with this young man and he was so close to loosing control of himself to take Denis right there in that hospital room.
Denis noticed how the professor looked at him. He tentatively turned his face to him.
"Something wrong? Am I doing something wrong?" he asked him with seriousness.
“Oh Denis, I’m sorry for the gaze. No no, you’re not doing anything wrong dearie.“ The professor responded back to Denis softly, he stopped gazing at the young nurse and he cleared his throat clearly. He continued to watch the nurse and he smiled at him happily to reassure him.
Denis finished nursing the infant and returned the puppy to its mother's arms, congratulating it sincerely. When he finished he looked at the professor.
"Doctor... Would it be possible for me to go to the bathroom?" he asked him quietly "I need to control my condition because my rut is coming on."
“Yes, you can Denis.” The professor said back to the omega nurse and he started to help the other nurses to clean up the instruments. He watched Denis leave to go to the bathroom and he could feel himself loosing control again.
Denia entered the cabin and slowly pulled down his briefs, where he had a sanitary pad taped on. He looked at the light brown mucus that had settled and then pushed the thermometer up his ass, gasping slightly. A patch was proudly affixed around his neck to offset his pheromones.
The professor followed the omega’s pheromones, he could feel his claws retract from his fingertips and he clawed at the locked door. “Denis…” He said from behind the locked door in a growly tone of voice and he continued to claw at the door trying to get to the omega.
Omega felt his body tremble. He recognized the mentor's voice at once. Frightened, he put his panties on his bottom.
"Professor... Please go away... You are not thinking logically," he tried to convince him.
The professor took a long whiff of the smell of Denis’s pheromones and he managed to get his claws through the wooden door. His claws came out of the deep openings and he looked through the cracks in the door. His eyes were now a glowing golden color and he stared at the omega, “Your smell is incredible! No wonder I’m going crazy.”
Denis blushed and covered his eyes, then felt a wave of heat in his stomach. Suddenly his panties were soaked with a wet, mucousy discharge. A quiet moan escaped his lips. His heat had come....
Once the professor heard his quiet moan hardly, he slammed his forehead into the door and he caused a bigger hole in the door. He puts his left arm in the hole of the door, he managed to unlock the door and he entered the room with the omega in heat. He chuckled softly, he walked over to the omega and he kneeled down at Denis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,429 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 329 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16