Closed Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx]
Omega, however, put his hand out in front of him blushing. His underpants were already completely soaked through.
"No... Professor... Not here... Please take care of me, but as a patient," he asked.
Omegas in heat were admitted to hospitals for emergencies.
The professor actually listened that time, he helped the omega put his underpants back on and he picked him up in his arms. He walked out of the cabin, he picked up speed and he placed Denis in one of the private hospital rooms. He laid Denis down gently and he tucked him into the hospital bed. He started to put in a IV drip in the omega’s arm and attached him to the common medical equipment.
Omega gasped quietly, feeling his panties no longer holding secretions. He hid his face in the pillow, gasping madly. He clenched his hand on the bed. He knew that some of the staff had seen him with the professor. He felt ashamed.
"Water..." he whispered pleadingly.
The professor gained control of himself right then, he was really worried for the omega nurse and he heard his plead. He quickly grabbed a cup on the side table beside the hospital bed and he ran into the bathroom to fill up the cup. He brought a full cup of water and he gave it to Denis.
Denis moistened his lips slightly, then set the cup down. He was in a lot of pain. Another nurse approached him.
"Professor... You should go back to the ward. We will take care of Denis."
“What is wrong with Denis?” The professor asked the other nurse concernedly, it seemed like he didn’t have any memory before taking Denis to the hospital room and he looked down at the other nurse with frowned eyebrows of fear.
"It's a rivulet... He is very sensitive. Every omega begs for an alpha wick, but because of his condition and the fact that he's single, we're trying to protect his honor," she whispered, then handed him the papers "Patient.... The baby is badly turned. Contractions every three minutes."
The professor took the papers, he quickly rushed to the patient and he quickly made his way to the patient with the badly turned baby, “I am here. Sorry for the wait.” He said to everyone in the room.
The patient was already lying in the gynecology chair with great pain painted on his face. His tummy was exposed, and so were his bottom and thighs. Omega was really stressed.
"My baby..."
“I’m going to have to turn the baby for you, mama. Just hang on.” The professor said back to the poor omega, he started to turn the baby slowly and gently after the nurse in the room gave pain relief to the expecting omega.
Omega clenched his hands on the chair, screaming in pain as the doctor turned his baby.
"AHH!"
“I’m sorry, darling! It’s all done, the baby is in a better position.” The professor said back to the omega, he took his hand and he checks his stats.
The patient wrinkled his nose, catching his tummy. He sighed, and then closed his eyes feeling a cramp.
"Ohh... Fuck!" he said, feeling intense pain
The professor checked the process of the baby, he looked down in between the omega’s legs and he watched out for any change, “It’s ok, I am here.” He said back to his patient to reassure him.
Omega clenched his hands on the chair, panting really loudly. He was drenched in sweat.
"Please... I don't want to. It hurts... Doctor..."
“I know, darling. But you have to, for your beautiful baby.” The professor said back to the expecting omega and he continued to hold his hand tightly.
Omega bit his lip hard, trying to stifle a scream. Tears streamed down his face.
"No... I won't make it," he wailed, and then grabbed his tummy, feeling another cramp.
“Yes, you will make it darling. I promise you.” The professor said back to him happily and he checked his dilation again.
Omega tightened his grip on his finger, then stifled a scream, breathing heavily.
"Why does it have to come out like this..." he began to complain, and then moved his legs restlessly "Alphas are dicks..."
“The baby was originally coming out breeched but I fixed their position so they come out head first. Being one, I can confirm that being true. Well sometimes.” The professor said back to the expecting omega and he smiled at him happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,303 Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,493 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,324 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,755 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,522 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 874 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,938 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 343 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16