Closed Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx]
Omega finally let out a loud, painful moan. He began stroking his tummy chaotically.
"I'm going to kill him... I'll kill my husband," he repeated
The professor chuckled soflty and he said back to the expecting omega, “That’s understandable. When you felt a strong contraction, push for me dear ok?”
Omega looked over his stomach at the doctor, and then when he felt a contraction, he grabbed the arm of the chair firmly and pushed.
"Ahhh...!"
“That’s it! That’s it. That’s perfect, darling. Another big push when the next contraction happens.” The professor said back to the expecting omega happily.
Omega clasped his legs tighter and started pushing again, turning red in the face.

Meanwhile, Denis inserted his fingers into his anus. He unconsciously whispered the professor's name. His inner wolf howled with desire.
The professor caught the pup in his arms and he said back to the omega, “Congratulations, it’s a beautiful baby girl.” The professor’s ears formed completely after hearing the omega’s inner wolf and he gave the pup to a nurse. He started to make his way to Denis as fast as he can and he lets out a loud howl too.
A nurse barred his way.
"Professor... You can't do that. You know Denis doesn't think logically," she said firmly, "What if you tag him and impregnate him?"
“Nurse, get out of my way. My omega needs me.” The professor said back to the nurse, he was in front of her and he furrowed his eyebrows at her.
The nurse furrowed her brow. "You are not Denis's alpha..." she said emphatically
“I don’t believe you make that decision, Nurse.” The professor snarled at her and he continued to get past her.
The nurse growled quietly, but couldn't stop it. Omega was already sitting up, looking at the alpha with desire. He was reaching out to him.

The woman sighed and closed the door, writing on it, "No admittance."
“My Denis, you really do want me don’t you?” The professor said back to the omega nurse and he stood on the end of the hospital bed looking down at Denis.
Denis put his finger in his mouth, drooling them. He looked at him with hungry eyes. "Please, alpha... Fill me up!" he whined pleadingly, embracing him by the neck. He squealed slightly.
The professor got on top of Denis after pleading to the alpha and he started to take off his own clothes for the omega. He was already hard and ready for the omega nurse. He started to rub his massive cock’s top up against the omega’s asshole and his cock was 18 inches in length.
Denis gasped, kissing the man's jaw. Then he turned to the alpha, feeling the man's confidence in his actions. He began rubbing his bottom against the professor, squeezing the man's hand.
The professor started to slowly push his cock’s tip inside of Denis, he growled lowly in pleasure as he did so and he intertwined his hand and fingers tightly with the omega’s hand. “Good boy.” He said back to the omega and he started to thrust like crazy inside of the omega.
Omega purred contentedly. He gasped as they moved their hips together. His omega howled in pleasure. This was what he had dreamed of.
The alpha howled with his omega, he continued to thrust his hips into the omega harder and he continued to groan out loud in pleasure. “I am so close to cumming, Denis!” The alpha said back to his omega out loud.
Denis gasped happily, and then let a few tears roll down his face as his buttocks began to fill with semen. Omega moved his ass eagerly, and his sweet moans and scent filled the hospital room.
The alpha continued to pump hot cum inside of the omega’s asshole, he squeezed his hands onto Denis’s asscheeks and he chuckled dominantly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,304 Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,493 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,076 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,326 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,756 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,522 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 874 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,948 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 343 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16