Closed Single Parent AU (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Shadow knew that being a single father wasn't going to be easy but that wasn't going to stop him, even without a partner. But now that he his due date was nearly upon him he found himself growing anxious about the delivery of his child.
"You're the best" Shadow grins before taking a bite of his snack.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
“No problem, Shadow!” Void said back to his best friend happily and he scratched behind his ear gently.
Shadow continues to happily munch away at his snack until he started to feel sleepy again, letting out a soft yawn.
“Feeling sleepy?” Void said back to him and he smiled at his best friend happily.
"Yeah, I think I'm going to try to get some shut eye again" Shadow replies as he stands up from the table, having already finished eating.
“Enjoy that sleep, Shadow!” Void said back to his best friend happily and he waved goodbye to his best friend.
"Thanks, you should do the same" He chuckles "Goodnight, Void" The hedgehog smiles and waves back at him.
“Good night, Shadow!” Void said back to his best friend happily and he watched his best friend go back to his bedroom.
Shadow heads off into his room and shuts the door behind him, turning on the dim lamp near his bed before settling in under the covers.
Eventually Void walked back to his bedroom, turning off his bedroom’s light and he got underneath his bed covers.
Shadow quickly dozes off into a restless sleep, waking up early the next morning with a dull ache in his back.
Void was already up in the morning and he was in the living room playing video games on the Nintendo Switch happily.
Shadow sluggishly leaves his room to join Void on the couch.
Void looked at Shadow happily and he said back to his best friend, “The baby kept you up all night, huh?”
"Yeah, I just couldn't get comfortable" He replies with a yawn "I woke up with a backache"
“Would you like a back massage?” Void asked his best friend and he smiled up at him.
"Yes please, that would be fantastic" Shadow replies.
“Come over here and I’ll give you a nice back massage.” Void said back to his best friend with a smile on his face and he turned off the video game.
"Thank you, I owe ya" Shadow says as he comes over to Void.
“You don’t owe me anything, Shadow.” He said back to Void happily and he smiled at him happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,335 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,868 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,598 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,070 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,343 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,441 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,577 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy