Closed Single Parent AU (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Shadow knew that being a single father wasn't going to be easy but that wasn't going to stop him, even without a partner. But now that he his due date was nearly upon him he found himself growing anxious about the delivery of his child.
"You've been doing so much for me lately, I just want you to know that I appreciate it" Shadow replies.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Void smiled at his best friend happily and he said back to him, “It’s no problem at all, Shadow.”
"So what do we have planned for today?" Shadow asks.
“We can shopping for the baby. Baby clothes, toys and blankets for the new crib if you’d like, Shadow.” Void said back to his best friend happily and he gave him a smile.
"That sounds great, I should already have all of those things by now..." Shadow admits.
“I don’t know. I’m just bored. I can take you out for lunch then!” Void said back to his best friend excitedly.
"Ooo, lunch sounds amazing" Shadow grins.
“Let’s go to lunch then.” Void got up from the couch and he puts his shoes back on.
Shadow gets up to do the same.
Void puts on Shadow’s jacket for him, then he puts on his jacket and they headed out of the apartment complex they lived in together.
Shadow thanks Void and follows him out of their apartment.
Void helped his best friend down the stairs and he started to carry him halfway down since they lived on the third floor of the complex.
"You don't need to carry me" Shadow laughs.
“The stairs are evil, so allow me to carry you.” Void said back to Shadow as he got to the last step and he had placed his best friend down onto his feet.
"I agree, thank you for facing the evil stairs to protect me and my child" He grins teasingly.
“Thank you, Shadow. Stairs aren’t going to be your best friend during pregnancy.” Void chuckled and he smiled at his best friend continuously.
"Oh I know, I hope that the elevator isn't shut down for much longer" Shadow chuckles "I can't be easy to carry like that"
“It might be. Let’s go, bestie.” Void said back to his best friend and he grabbed his hand tightly.
"Let's go" He laughs and follows his best friend to his car.
Void opens the door for Shadow and he smiled at his best friend happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,347 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 820 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,427 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,570 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy