Closed A Good Education. (closed with dolria1)
Timmy laughed at his boyfriend who had weakly slumped down in his seat, tired from the orgasm. He waited until Thomas had opened his eyes again to reach down and dip his finger in his cum and taste it. “Perfect”, he grumbled.

He pulled over the car having arrived and helped Thomas out of the car, supporting his heavy weight. He kept a hand under the massive belly and an arm around his back.
As he pants grunting with each step Thomas slowly made his way towards Timmy's house, tho he didn't know how timmy plans on helping him give birth yet.

"Please babe help me to the bed bring water and towel" he grunts painfully gripping his contracting hard orb as they get inside as he collapsed on the couch sweating alot.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
“Okay babe, you’ll have to get up then”, Timmy said, giving the belly a firm rub as Thomas experienced a contraction. He pulled him up and slowly helped him to the stairs before he remembered he had to get some towels and water.

Timmy rushed off abandoning Thomas to climb the stairs by himself as he collected the items. He had forgotten he had the controls to the vibrator in his pocket and accidentally set it off again.
"ahhhhhhh!!!" Thomas moans loudly as the vibrator buzzes so hard full maximum speed inside his asshole making him groan helplessly gripping his contracting belly sides as he start to spasms and shiver on the stairs as his uncontrollably started to cum non stop, his cock pee all over his pants uncontrollably as his milk squirts out of his nipples.
He criss out and shudder as he orgasem in chain reaction one after another before he finaly made it to the shiny silver bed as he collapsed on it, almost passing out from all his fluids covering his body.
Timmy came upstairs to see the mess of his boyfriend. “Oh dear”, he said, shaking his head with mock annoyance, “look at the mess you made”. He couldn’t help but laugh watching him cum again and then again. He put down the stuff he was carrying and turned the vibrator off, for now and then approached Thomas. He leant down and nuzzled into the bump and then lifted up his boyfriends top, taking it fully off.
Thomas was barely conscious from the many orgasems he experienced.
He just lay there, not responding, so weak, as his bf nuzzled his orb and lift his shirt.
Literally, Timmy can do whatever he wants to Thomas now. He was 100% fully at his mercy. .
"Y-you asshole...you set it off on purpose... I almost shitted myself on your stairs... I can barely move now... It's hard even speaking..." he says weakly, whispering and hissing silently. "Pull that shit out of my ass... Now!" He pants heavily looking at him with disapproval.
Timmy hurts out laughing, “you almost shat yourself?”, he repeated, finding it hilarious. He looked over his boyfriends limp body before leaning down and suckling on his tits that were still leaking milk, “baby you taste so good”, Timmy groaned out.

He pulled away and sat down next to him, his teacher, oh how adorable he looked. “I don’t know if I want to take it out”, he admitted, reaching for it anyway. Timmy pulled it halfway out before pushing it back in, “maybe you should try pushing it out yourself?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,349 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,572 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,203 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush