Closed A Good Education. (closed with dolria1)
Timmy froze, in shock, before responding to the kiss. He moved his lips with his teachers, knowing it was wrong but being bad had never felt so good. His hand slid down to the teachers bump and he held it, reminding him of the life he could have.

Timmy was the first to pull away, panting for breath, but still staring down into the teachers eyes, “do you want to take this further?” he asked.
Thomas moans submissively into the kiss.

"Oh, you bet i do!" He smiles happily as Timmy holds his bump and didn't let go of it for a second like he's obssesed with it. Like its his property. Thomas loved it. Very dominant act which make him even more submissive.

He kisses him more passionately, rubbing his chest with his hand as he moans into the kiss, pressing his bump against Timmy's abs teasingly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
He groaned, “fuck you’re sexy”, he muttered, leaning back down to kiss him again. When Thomas began rubbing himself on Timmy he could feel himself become hard, he had never imagined his teacher would be so submissive.

Timmy held onto the sides of his teachers bump, splaying his fingers across it whilst also using it as a way to keep him close. “I can’t take it anymore”, he said and slid off the desk. “I’m going to fuck you against your own desk,” he told Thomas, leading him to the very front.
Thomas nods. He immediately start to get fully naked as he helps the 18 yo boy removes his own. He stares in shock at his hard rocking veiny dick.
"Fuck, so big" he cooes submissively looking at him, waiting if he want to pinned him down on the desk or fuck him from behind while he's bending forward...
Timmy pushed Thomas to lean against the desk before shoving a fingers up his arse, preparing for what was to come. After a while of hearing Thomas’ whines and moans, he couldn’t take it any longer, he replaced his finger with his dick. “Fuckkk”, Timmy moaned, “you’re so tight”.

He moved, in and out, keeping the pace fast. The sound of his balls slapping the teachers thighs filled the room and the anticipation as to whether they would get caught kept him going.
As Thomas pushed backwards as he leans forward against the desk as the boy shoves a finger into his ass preparing him just before he pushed his hard dick without a lube.
"Nghhh ughh fuck soo big!" Thomas grunts leaning down holding the desk, his bump pressing against the desk as teh boy plows him from behind. He could feel his cock moving in and out like a piston as the class filled with sex smell and wet noises of skin hitting skin as his asshole boipussy becomes soaking wet around the huge member.
Timmy could feel the wetness dripping down, he briefly hoped it wouldn’t get on his clothes but that thought quickly left as he heard Thomas moaning. He threw his head back as he began to come near. “Baby, I’m gonna come”, he moaned out, slapping his teachers arse cheek.
"ughh ugh ah ah ah nghh ugh fuck ugh yes please cum inside me!! Make me your pregnant babyfactory fucktoy cumdumpster slut forever!!" He begs, feeling his prostate being rammed so hard as the cock was entering his boiwomb making a big bulge in his bump.
Timmy finally released inside of Thomas and slouched down onto his teachers back, he was panting so hard he had to take a moment to get his breath back. He stood there for a minute, with his dick inside Thomas, before sliding out and moving to get his clothes back on.
"ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Thomas screams as he came togather with the boy, feeling his fertile seed shooting deep into his boiwomb as his bump swells up a bit. His own unpotent seed shoots all over his desk. He collapses panting heavily asbthe boy on top of him.
"That was... amazing" he rubs his bigger bump with the warm seed as the boy slowly pulls out as most of his seed stayed inside Thomas not knowing it will make him grow more Babies inside him...
He gets up as turns around as the boy getting dressed up. "It was great... See you tomorrow then... Daddy" he winks teasingly to him as his big bump sloshes noisely with the cum Splashing inside his boiwomb.
Timmy smirked and did up his belt, “that wasn’t too bad”, he teased, patting the teachers bump, hearing the sloshing noise. “It’s gotten bigger”, he commented, bending down and leaving a kiss on the belly.

He stood up and adjusted his clothes, winking at Thomas before leaving.
Thomas moans as the boy kisses his sloshing bump and hold it close. "See you tomorrow, big boy" he chuckled as he left.

That night he felt another boy kicking in his womb. The other day his bump was bigger and visible. He knew Timmy would love it and it will turn him on. So he put under his teacher clothes a shiny silver catsuit and waited for timmy after school this time on his desk, prepared, as he let the boy to lock the door so no one would interrupt them ...
Timmy locked the door and turned around, his eyes widened and he looked the teacher up and down. “Someone’s eager”, he chuckled, walking towards the teacher. “What’s this pretty outfit I see?” he asked, “and look at this gorgeous belly”. He bent down and give it a kiss, massaging it a little. He then moved upwards and kissed the teacher.
"Thanks, babe. i love shiny silver. I also have a matching shiny silver catsuit for your size if you wanna wear it" he moans as Timmy kisses his bigger baby bump lovingly through his silver catsuit as he then fekt the blonde boy's lips pressing against his.
"Nmm... you're so dominant, i wanna carry your babies inside me forever" he rubs the boy's bulge as he let timmy unzips the zipper over his asshole as he spread his legs apart. "I want you to let all out and pound me hard babe, please press on my belly hard as you fuck me it makes me feel so good!" He begs like a slut in heat.
Timmy moaned as the teacher rubbed his hardening dick, to be honest, the boy loved the way Thomas’s outfit hugged his curves. He was sexy. He pulled down his trousers and pants and shoved his dick straight in, without preparing. He immediately began to pump in and out his teacher. He leant forwards and grabbed his huge belly, giving it a little squeeze as he tried to hold the teacher still.
"nghhh fuckkkk shittt!!!"
Thomas whimpers helplessly as Timmy Rams balls deep inside him in Missionary position, his favourite, while pressing down his hands on his big pregnant belly possessively.
"Ughh oh god fuckk!" He moans loudly, feeling the boy adding more pressure on his boiwomb as his big pregnant belly sloshes noisely back and forth in rythem, as his big balls slapping hard against Thomas's asscheeks.
Thomas huffs and pants, getting more and more submissive, looking up deep into Timmy's dominant eyes submissively, knowing the 18 yo twink boy is now owning him completely like he's always wished for... Like it always should be.
Timmy gripped onto Thomas’s thighs, possibly bruising them as he rammed in and out. “Baby, you feel so good, I can never last”, he moaned out, once again coming. “It must be because you’re so gorgeous,” he said and kissed the back of his teachers neck.
"nghhh ughhh ahhhhh fuckkk!!" Thomas moans and rolls his eyes backwards as his prostate being rammed so hard.
His big pregnant belly wobbles sloshing crazily between them as the twink dominant boy grabs his thighs and goes faster untill he roars making Thomas Arching his back as his belly swells bigger and bigger while his tiny little neglected sissy cock explodes shooting ropes of unpotent seed inside his silver catsuit, so it won't make any mess on the twink's clothes.
He collapse smiling in bliss, his belly much bigger then before, making him look 6 months pregnant with triplets.
"Damn you cum so much, big boy" he moans as Timmy kisses his neck as he looks deep into his eyes wrapping his hands and legs around him and pulling him down for a deep passionate kiss.
"I love you, kid. Never thought my own 18 yo twink student will dominate me like this one day" he cooes submissively.
Timmy held Thomas’ thighs tightly, looking down at the teachers stomach, “you’re so big”, he grumbled, palming the stomach, leaning down and giving it a kiss. “I want to see it”, he demanded, looking into the teachers eyes, “show me my babies.”

“I could see myself loving you,” the student admitted, holding onto the back of Thomas’s neck, playing with his hair. “I also can’t wait to see how big you are in a couple of months, I can imagine you weak kneed and struggling to move around but still having to teach,” Timmy admitted, “but I bet you’d love that, being stuffed and fat with my babies and everyone knowing you belong to me”.
"that would be amazing, my love. I would love to see you pressing both hands possessively on my belly in front of everyone, making me moan" he bites his lower lip teasingly, as he let the boy have the honour of unzipping his silver catsuit, exposing his big pregnant belly.
"Hehe gotten so big, huh? Do you like it?" He teases Timmy sensually. His bellybutton poped already and his skin is smooth hairless with no strechmarks on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,347 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 821 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,570 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,201 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush