Closed A Good Education. (closed with dolria1)
“We could do that, if you like?” He told the teacher, “later on in your pregnancy, when you’re massive”, he could imagine it already, everyones jaws dropping. “I would even help you move around the classroom, holding you up so your legs don’t collapse under your weight.”

Timmy almost moaned at the sight of the bare belly, “god, you’re going to make me hard again.” He knelt down and started leaving open-mouthed, sloppy kisses across the smooth skin. “How about another round?”
"ngh, oh god when you kiss my belly like that... how can i say no?" Thomas moans as Timmy makes out with his belly like he's obssesed with it.
"You can do everything you want to my belly even slapping it, also you can choke me a bit if you're into it, and pressing on my belly will make my boipussy even tighter around your cock" he cooes submissively.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Timmy smirked, ramming himself back into his teachers arse, “well you have been getting a little loose recently,” he drawled out, “but I bet that’s because you’re my little whore now, getting fucked by me over the same desk you mark my work on.” Timmy felt himself getting into it, enjoying himself, he thought about what his teacher had said and slapped his belly, feeling the teacher squeeze on his dick, “godddd, you feel so good”, he groaned. “I bet after this, you won’t even be able to walk, will I have to carry you back to your car?” He asked, chuckling into his teachers ear.
"nghh ahh fuck!!" Thomas groans in pleasure as his big pregnant belly being slapped very Dominantly.
"We..ugh..can fuck...in my car too... If you want...ugh... don't stop...ughh... Wish we can go to my place so you can tie me up on my back and fuck me as we both wears silver surgical masks and silver catsuits" he drools as the hot fantasy.
"I also have a cock ring so it will make you last much much longer, babe" he digs his fingers gently around Timmy's strong muscular back, feeling his ass moving as he thrusts so hard making the desk creaks noisly under them as the room filled with sex smell and noises of skin hitting skin.
Timmy groaned, “I have football practise soon but I’ll definitely fuck you in your car, “he said, slapping the teachers stomach again and watching it jiggle. He threw his head back and gasped in pleasure, “baby, you’re the best I’ve ever fucked”, he said.

Hearing the desk creak made the situation a lot more sexier, reminding him how hard he was thrusting. It was just have been the thing causing him to come, spilling another large load into Thomas.
"ughhhh oooooh fuckkkkkk ahhh cumming!!!" The Pregnant submissive teacher throws his head backwards as he came togather with his young lover, his belly swelling bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, gurgling noisely.
He collapses smiling in bliss panting heavily after long long minutes. He catches his breath, sweating, kissing Timmy hard "i love you".
“I love you too,” the student murmured back, likely unheard. He watched as Thomas’ stomach grew a bit whilst getting his clothes back on and then pulled a chair over for his half naked teacher to sit down on. He pulled Thomas off of the desk and sat him down on the chair, bringing another one over for him to sit opposite on. “That was tiring,” he joked, lifting the teachers feet onto his legs and feeling them trembling. Timmy began to rub his ankles and shins, trying to help him calm down.
Thomas smiles panting heavily. "That was amazing babe, i love your dick in me 24/7" he moans as Timmy masages his feet "thanks babe" he smiles kissing him passionately.
"I wanna try something out when you're horny again... I wanna us both to wear shiny silver catsuits and silver surgical masks...if that's good with you..." He asks him kinkly.
Timmy smiled at the teacher, “if you want,” he said and stood up to stretch. He leant over the teacher to kiss the bump goodbye and help Thomas to get his clothes back on. “We had better get going, can you walk?,” he asked, smirking that he even had to ask that question, “if not I can use your car to drive you back, I have my license.”
"sure babe sounds good" he smiles, moaning softly as Timmy kisses his big pregnant belly lovingly like true dom alpha seeder.
As he leans onto him he waddles to his car "oof im getting bigger by the day" he hufs as Tommy helps him sits besides the driver seat and help him buckle up. "Thanks love. This is the adress" he turn on his Waze app showing Timmy the way to his house. "If you want you can sleep with me tonight. I live alone" he smiles sensually towards the younger twink.
Timmy made sure to keep his arm wrapped around the growing teacher, supporting him, as they made their way to the car. “Babe, I would but I have football practise at 6”, he replied, kissing the teacher as an apology.

He got in the car and started the engine, carefully driving to the teachers home, “hey, you live round the corner from me,” he said, surprised, “I’m shocked I didn’t notice.”
"hehe it's ok babe another time then" he nods kissing back as the dominant boy drives him back home. "Wanna at least have quick sex in the car before you go into practice?" He rubs his bulge with his hand while Timmy drive them home.
Timmy moaned, feeling himself grow hard at the touch. “I couldn’t resist you even if I really tried”, he said to Thomas, pulling over on the side of the road. “Now, you shouldn’t be doing that whilst I’m driving, what if I crashed?”. He gave Thomas a stern look before demanding, “get on my lap now. You need a punishment”.
"yes daddy" he said in a very submissive tone, putting on his shiny silver surgical mask to look even more submissive as he unzip his silver catsuit zipper over his asshole, getting on top of Timmy and pulling his hard dick out, giving ig a good stroke before pushing it deep into his wet boipussy.
"Ahhh god yes, I'm addicted to your twink cock daddy" he moand submissively through his silver surgical mask looking into his eyes as he start riding him as his big pregnant belly sloshing noisly bouncing up and down between them...
Timmy had to pull back his chair so the two of them could even fit together. With Thomas bouncing up and down on his dick, he ended up having to make the chair go back aswell. “That’s it baby”, he moaned, slapping the massive belly inbetween them. “I don’t think you can hide this from your students anymore,” he said, looking at it, keeping his hand on it, “you’ll have to tell them all you got dominated by me, a student younger than you.”
"ngh ah ah ah ah ah ahh yess daddy ugh nghh I'll tell them ughh that im getting bred by hot dominant twink boy like you!" Thomas moans ss the boy dominant him completely as he should, slapping hard on his big bouncing belly and pressing it hard as milk lactates heavily from his nipples making the car filled with musk and sex smell as the wet noises filled it as the Babies inside his boiwomb kick wildly against Timmy's abs.
Timmy leant forward and put his mouth around Thomas’ nipple, drinking the milk and then liking the excess from his stomach. “My baby, all ready for our babies”, he said and smirked. He held onto the teachers stomach as he felt the kicking, “my, my, they are strong.”

He thrust upwards into Thomas, harshly, then leant forward and left open mouthed kisses along his neck. “I’m going to leave some hickeys so everyone knows you belong to me, I expect to be able to see them at school on Monday”, he grunted out.
"ughhh...yess daddy...just...nfh... don't stop... fucking me...ughh...i need more more lot more Babies inside me!!" Thomas begs as Timmy sucks his neck noisly as the Pregnant teacher closes his eyes as the long cock hits deeper and deeper into his boiwomb making the babies kick harder and wildly against him.
Timmy kept thrusting upwards into Thomas, bringing them both to their ends as they were both close to orgasming together, he looked up at the teacher who was still bouncing up and down on his throbbing dick. He kept thrusting upwards, helping Thomas to feel the friction. Timmy couldn’t help but roar out and squeeze Thomas’s belly as his cum sprayed into his teacher, filling his loose hole up. He held Thomas against his chest and smiled down at him. Timmy began to rub Thomas’s back, “you alright?”, he asked, chuckling.

Soon enough, they sat back in their seats and carried on down the road, to Thomas’s house.
"ughhh ahhhb Timmy i love you!!" The teacher screams arching his back taking all teh twink's seed deep into his expanding boiwomb as it swells and slohes noisly between them, being pressed so Dominantly hard by his lover's hands.
After awhile they stayed like this locked in a deep passionate kiss before Thomas smiles, panting softly "yeah im fine". he smiles kissing the taller athletic strong young boy passionately, although he was older Then him. Them he gets up and sits back in his seat wiping his unpotent seed off of Timmy's torso "sorry babe" he smirks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,333 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,867 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,597 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,070 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,342 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,576 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,204 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush