Closed A Good Education. (closed with dolria1)
Timmy got out of the now parked car and opened the door for Thomas, helping the heavily pregnant teacher out. “Are you okay to walk?” He asked, eyeing his wobbly legs.

“Hey, my football session today is just a practise”, Timmy began, “but I was wondering if you would show up to the actual game on Saturday?”, he asked.
"sure babe. Yes i can walk" he pants and waddles heavily towards his home.
"See you at Saturday then" he smiles kissing his cheek before he waddles to his home.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Timmy watched his teachers arse jiggle as he walked inside his house, “I’ll see you tomorrow,” he waved, turning around a walking the few blocks to his home. He lived with his mum, in a two story modern home, his father had passed away leaving them with his business which his mum now ran- leaving him home alone often.
(06-01-2023, 03:21 PM)Whoknows Wrote: Timmy watched his teachers arse jiggle as he walked inside his house, “I’ll see you tomorrow,” he waved, turning around a walking the few blocks to his home. He lived with his mum, in a two story modern home, his father had passed away leaving them with his business which his mum now ran- leaving him home alone often.

"See you babe" he smiles as he gets into the house.

At Saturday he wears his and silver shirt and pants as he comes to the game watching his tall young lover playing football. He didn't understand the game at all it wasn't his interest, but seeing his tall blonde lover sweating and jumps at the ball was amazing, as he waves his hand and calls his name hoping he caught his attention.
Tummy put his all into the game, hoping to impress his teacher that he had seen arrive. It seemed as if his stomach had grown a little as it was at a size where it couldn’t be hidden. He tried to ignore how sexy he looked whilst he played the game which he won.

He had raced around the pitch, kicking the ball into the goal twice which had led his team to win. During the end of game celebrations, in which his teammates had crowded around him cheering, he could only watch Thomas to see how he reacted to the game.

He jogged over to the stands where people went to watch and waved at him, mouthing, “meet me outside the changing rooms”.
"okay" he shouted back, wondering if it won't be an embarrassment for him if his teammates will found out he's gay and in relationship with older male then him...

He made it to the changing rooms waiting for him outside, looking nervous as many boys were staring at his big pregnant belly in shock when they realize he's pregnant...
Timmy approached him immediately after seeing him and grabbing his bag, “hey babe,” he said, leaning down and pulling him into a deep kiss, “and hello babies”, he said, leaning down and kissing the bump. He gave it a little rub before pulling away, “I was wondering if you wanted to do something today?”, he asked, putting his hand around his waist and walking out of the building.
Thomas smiles embarrassed by the sudden kiss on his lips and belly rubs and belly kiss.
"Well" feeling the dominant boy's hands on his waist while everyone in his team staring at him in shock as he looks like he finally got out of closet-ade Thomas shocked.
"I was thinking... maybe we can go to your house today... And we can continue what we did yesterday in the car... I also brought silver catsuit and silver surgical mask for you too in my silver bag if you want" he winks seductively at him.
Timmy knew everyone was watching him but he ignored them and looked down at Thomas and smirked, “if it’s what you are into then I’ll do it”, he murmured, walking along the street. “Did you bring your car or did you walk?”, He asked, not wanting the teacher to over exert himself.
The submissive omega smiles "i brought it" he says smiling at Timmy getting turn on as he shows him the outfit and mask in the bag. Then as they get inside he let Timmy drive to his home as he gets out thinking of the things they'll do very soon in the twink's house. "Your parents are at home?" He asks a bit worried about it.
Timmy kept his hand on Thomas’s thigh as he drove to his house, it was quite big and was a pale grey colour with a black door. “Nah, my mums working and my dad passed away,” he answered, looking sad before cheering back up. “Which means we have the house to ourselves,” Timmy said whilst smirking, “I wonder what we could do”.
"im sorry to hear that baby, let's make a big family together!" He kisses him passionately as he smirks to his last words "well... We can do lots of kinky things... Anything that you want baby!" He whispers seductively into his ear.
Timmy moaned into the kiss, “well, I need a shower,” he began, “who’s stopping you from joining me?” He smirked and grabbed the teachers hand, leading him upstairs into his bedroom, “my room has a walk-in wardrobe and my bathroom is connected”, he explained, showing him around.
"nice place" the preggo teacher looks around smiling at the offer "why not?" He smirks getting fully naked in front of him once they were in his room. His skin was smooth and hairless and his bellybutton poped out as he looks 7 months pregnant with quaduplets. "Hope the shower is big enough for both of us babe" he smirks teasingly watching his boyfriend getting naked too in front of him...
Timmy smirked at the sight of the huge teacher, “you’re so big, what are you going to say to your classes?”, he asked, proud of himself for making Thomas so big. He wrapped his hands around him and leant down bringing him into a passionate kiss. He could feel the blood rushing to his dick and making it rise.
Thomas grinds his gravid orb against his dominant lover moaning into the kiss of younger male. "You're so hard already... I hope you're ready to make me even bigger cuz i want you to fuck me all day since tomorrow is sunday and we can fuck tomorrow too" he strokes his dick watching it getting so thick and veiny with his huge balls as he keeps shaving it like all the twinks does. "God I can't wait for you to wear this suit on as you tie me to bed on my back and fuck me at least 3 times if not more" he moans as his Pregnancy hormones kicking in making him extremely horny more then usual.
“I’m gonna fuck you so many times that you won’t be able to walk tomorrow,” he groaned out, thrusting himself into Thomas’s hand, “now let’s get into that shower before I cum into your hand rather than your tight hole”. He pulled his teacher into the shower, turning the water on, “lucky you can fit in here”. It was sexy how big his teacher was now and he couldn’t wait to make him bigger.
His words and actions makes Thomas super submissive more then usual as he moans and cooes submissively. That's how dominant alpha should take care of his pregnant omega all day every day, he thought.
Once inside he takes some shampoo and puts on his lover's blonde hair massaging it as he rubs his chest with a soap, moving down to his abs and then to his cock and balls, moaning as he gets him even more harder. He plans to make Timmy a wild animal that all he thinks is breeding his teacher even tho it means breaking his water and sending him into labor, which will make his contractions squeeze his lover's dick and prolong his labors by many hours...
Timmy had to lean down for Thomas to be able to reach him, “shit baby, you’re good with your hands”, he moaned out. He tried returning the gesture by rubbing shampoo into Thomas’s hair and then rubbing soap onto his belly, squeezing it and watching it shine. “Need.. to.. be.. in.. you”, Timmy grunted in between words. He forcefully bent Thomas over and grabbed into his hips, pushing his dick inside without preparing him. He hissed at the tightness, enjoying the overwhelming feeling.

He moved himself in and out, slapping Thomas’s arse and stomach whenever he made a noise, trying to keep him quiet incase his neighbours heard through his open window. “Can’t wait to go back to school, to show everyone that you’re my bitch”.
"nghh ugh omg ughh so dominant!!" Thomas moans helplessly closing his eyes as the alpha seeder penetrates him and start breeding him hard and good.
The wet noises of skin hitting skin filling the shower as Thomas big pregnant belly bounces against the shower wall as he felt his cock moving in and out knocking on his boiwomb as the babies kick wildly inside. He guides Timmy's hands so one can press his belly hard while the other one choking his throat Dominantly as he gives his shoulder up so his alpha can bite it in dominance while Thomas grips the walls hard with his hands. "Ngh ngh ah ahh ahh ahh ugh ngh ughhh!!!".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,346 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,332 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,863 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,595 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,339 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 820 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,568 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,199 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush