Closed A Good Education. (closed with dolria1)
Timmy leant back to admire his work but felt his dick almost slide out and so he stopped. Thomas was huge, it was a surprise his insides weren’t squished. He wrapped his arms around his teachers waist and turned them back around and then sat him down on his lap. Timmy moved his hands so that they were on the belly and began to stroke it, feeling the babies move.

“God babe, you’re massive now, maybe we should stop adding more?”, he suggested, not wanting Thomas to become completely immobile. “We might have to get you a wheelchair because your hips will hurt so bad soon”.
"ngh yes baby you're right" he pants and kisses him hugging him clingly.
"I love you" he whispers into his ear as he gets out of the tub with his help waddling heavily grunting and holding his back with his hands for support.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Timmy hugged him back for a moment before following him out of the tub. He walked beside him and noticed him struggling, “here let me help you”, he murmured into Thomas’s ear and put his hand underneath his massive belly. He used his hand to lift it up a little and make it easier for his teacher to walk.

As they reached the house, Timmy pulled his hand back and led Thomas to the couch so he could have a rest. “What do you want to do?”, he asked, “did you bring clothes so you could sleep over? If you didn’t then you can borrow some of mine”.
"i did bring clothes" he shows him his shiny silver clothes as he let his babe help him with it. "Ooh now they're so tight on me haha" he moans kissing his bf and slipping on his shoulder.

On Sunday they went to sex shop at mall and bought sexy shiny silver ass plug vibrator which Timmy could control his bf's orgasems daily.

The next day on Monday, he and Timmy holds hands while he leans over timmy for support as everyone staring at them. He becomes more clingy as he shows his affection to his bf as he hugs him every few seconds. "Babe i start to feel false contractions" he gasps in pain holding his belly with both hands. "I feel the birth is close. Did you bring that butt plug vibrator?" He smiles.
Timmy didn’t care about the stares they received, he just wanted to support his lover who was having some trouble getting around. He smiled down at Thomas each time he hugged him, enjoying the affection.

When Thomas said about the practise contractions, he looked down and saw how the stomach contracted, tightening. “And they say these aren’t as painful as real contractions”, he noted, looking at his boyfriend whose face was scrunched up in pain. He rubbed his big belly in the hope that he was bringing some comfort or distraction.

He smirked after Thomas’s pain was over, “it’s in your bag”, he said, chuckling, “are you that desperate to use it? We just got it on Sunday”.
When they were in the sex shop, the seller recommended them to use the butt plug for making the Pregnant teacher orgasem much harder. Hearing that thomas wanted to try that out.

"Sure babe please put it in me" he begs.
Timmy laughed, pulling him to the nearest toilet and leaning him over the sink. “Get ready for it babe”, he said as he pulled down the teachers trousers and pants. He didn’t need to prepare his arsehole, it was already so loose form the amount of sex they had recently. He just nudged it up the hole, smirking when he heard Thomas moan. He couldn’t wait to turn it on.

“Let’s play a game,” Timmy suggested, “I’ll turn it in at random points of the day without warning you, you have to hold in the moans”.
"ngh...ok babe" Thomas moans like bottom teenage omega boy even tho he was his teacher and 36 yo. He was a total submissive now thanks to te pregnancy hormones making him all slutty and clingy.

He gets dressed up and struggles waddles panting heavily into class, grabbing his huge belly as a contraction seize him. "Ughhhhh!" He gasps painfully holding onto his lover's hand even tho he's students were watching. "Can you help me?" He asks wondering when the butt plug will get activated...
Timmy decided to pretend he was a caring student and helped his teacher sit down, “oh sir!”, he exclaimed, “are you okay?” He acted concerned and as if he didn’t know what was happening even though he clearly did.

He moved round so the students couldn’t see him and then held Thomas’s belly, rubbing it hard. “You like this?”, he asked, smirking. He bent down closer to the teacher and whispered in his ear, “I want you to pretend you aren’t having contractions or feeling the vibrator”.
"nghh...yes master!" Thomas whispers back, knowing this stuff turn his bf on so much so he ded everything he can to satisfy his dominant twink lover knowing he starts to train him to be he's completely babyfactory submissive slut...

He moans as he belly being rubbed, then as Timmy goes to sit down "thank you my boy" he gets up and waddles around huffing softly as his contractions gets more and more painful as he bites his lips hard, grunting softly.
And that's when his lover boy turn on the butt plug...
Making the teacher gasps surprisingly in front of the whole class who stares at him as his face turning red as he holds onto the table trying to hide his erection...
He gave his teachers belly a slap after that comment and went to find his seat, smirking to himself as he turned the vibrator on. Timmy sent Thomas a disapproving look, knowing that the class heard his loud gasp and now probably wanted to know why he made the noise. Timmy turned to his mates and commented, “probably the baby kicking”.

Timmy kept the vibrator on for a minute, although not long, it certainly felt it for Timmy. He could see the teacher struggle to get his words out and even stutter occasionally. After the stutter, he turned the machine off and waited for another time to turn it back on.
"well class...ngh...sorry...the babies are kicking...as you can see...ugh .... Today is my due date... I probably should go to a hospital... Babe, can you help me?"

He looks at Timmy as everyone froze staring at him.
He didn't care.
"Ngh babe come on i think its time-"
He didn't complete the sentence before suddenly his water breaks with a big splash on the floor.
"Omg...omg...omg... everyone out! Out except Timmy! Omg shiit!" He grabs his big pregnant belly so hard huffing and grunting as he was just enters labor.
"Timmy...i need your help!!! Pleaseee!!" He begs him.
Tommy froze as everyone stared at him, he had never felt so under pressure. “Okay babe”, he murmured, still stuck to the ground. He watched as everyone left the room before turning back to Thomas who was knelt over. “Shit”, he exclaimed, coming back to his senses, “let’s get you out of here!”

He moved forwards and wrapped an arm around his teacher and used his other arm to grab their bags. “Where are you giving birth?”, he asked.
"ugghh' he grunted in pain clenching his teeth hard as he leaned onto Timmy's arm.
"I think... We can go to your house and do it there" he gasps in pain holding his contracting belly with both his hands.
Timmy nodded and held onto Thomas as he helped him leave. He fished the car keys from his teachers pocket and unlocked the car, “hold onto me baby”, Timmy gently said, not wanting to agitate him in any way. As he eased Thomas down in to the chair, he could see his stomach contract and squeeze, “woah,” he couldn’t help but murmur, moving his hand down to rub it.

Timmy moved his hand back and brushed it past the remote in his pocket, “oh shit! The vibrator is still inside you!”
"ngh ahh omg timmy nghh you pressed on it!" He moans loudly inside his lover's car as his contracting orb start to contract so hard when timmy rubs it just as the vibrator turns on and Thomas's boipussy start to squirts juices all over his pants soaking the car's seat.
"Nghh fuckkk omg timmy so sorry please please i need you to take me home please!" He begs panting heavily, his hard cock was pulsing hard making visible tent in his pants!!.
Timmy groaned, “fuck me, you’re hot even in labour”, he said and started the car. He began the short drive home without turning the vibrator off, hoping it would distract him from the pain. He made sure to rub the giant belly as the teacher battled the strong contractions racking through his body.

He could see Thomas had a boner yet he didn’t mention it. He didn’t want them to have sex just yet. Maybe later though.
Thomas moans as the twink teenager student rubbed his big contracting orb affectionately while he drives to his home.
The 36 yo laboring teacher gasps and pants gripping his big pregnant belly sides as the extra stimulation from the contractions and from the vibrator in his ass make his cock so hard and throbbing painfully making precum escapes and coatings his shiny silver panties.
"Ngh babe...are we there yet?!" He moans helplessly, his Nipples lactating milk heavily through his shirt as he guides his bf hand down between his legs to stroke him so he'll get some relief.
Timmy smirked at Thomas, giving his bump a smack, “you want me to stoke you?”, he asked, “we are almost home, are you too much of a desperate baby factory to make it?”. Timmy couldn’t help mocking him, the situation was almost surreal. His now huge teacher labouring in his car and on the way to his home. He took pity on him and began playing with his tiny cock through his trousers.
"ngh!!" He gasps as his bf smacks his huge orb which in return makes his belly wobble and shakes as the babies kick wildly.
"Nghh please babe i need relief please i need to cum!!!" He begs loudly forcing his bf hand to fap him hard through his silver pants.
"Ong omg omg!!" He gasps as he thrusts his hips up according to his hands as he was so close to sweete release.
"Uuurrgghhhhhg!!!!" His cock erupts shooting ropes of unpotent seed inside of his silver pants. He rolls his eyes shivering in bliss as the orgasem help his pain subdued.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 215 15,311 Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,496 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,077 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,334 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,760 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,136 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,522 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 884 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,870 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,337 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush