Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
The doctor was signing some papers here and there when he became aware that the woman in the room had woken up. He watched her with an unsettling smile on his lips and dismissed her apologies. "Don't worry, don't apologize, dear," He laughed it off, standing up on his feet and handing her the prescription.

"It went quite well. It is already out of you," Dr. Dane reassured her. "You've certainly taking it all too well. Most patients keep passing out on me several times, but you took my hand inside you like a champion," He chuckled. He had a notion Jayde took it so well because her girlfriend was greatly well endowed, or so it seemed because of how her insides felt like.

"I already called your... wife? She said she's on her way." He approached the bed Jayde was in and handed her her clothes. "Here you go," He stepped back a bit. "Now you're still sensitive inside and, well, you're insides are pretty much raw because of the procedure, so I will advise for you to not have any kind of penetration for at least two weeks so that there's no bleeding or anything like that, as it could be dangerous and leave you infertile... in case you plan on having kids in the future."

There was a knock on the door after a bit, and the doctor excused himself to open it. It was Becca.
Jayde had bitten her lip, lowering her eyes when the doctor had directed his eyes upon her, seeming as though she were merely shy. Her eyes were glassy, but yet she blinked her tears away nonchalantly, expressing a mere smile the professional's way. "Thank you doctor, you are ever so kind, and you have been a highly knowledgeable and wonderful help .."

The moment that Dr. Dane had announced the procedure a success Jayde's stomach seemed to become queasy, but yet, she took her emotions in stride, putting on a brave facade, smiling and perking up, even though her soul itself was beaten down, ravaged of all substience, and was torn asunder, kind of like how her very insides of vaginal walls and canal were. "It? .. yes, I have wanted .. "this thing" out of me for so long, you have no idea .. aheh! .. so did my wife as well, so you did us both a huge favor by this." She chuckled, continuing to put on a show, and nailing it as she had done in High-school Drama Class.

She nodded when she was told about the soon-to-be present arrival of her Becca, holding out her hands to accept the retrieving of the normal street clothing she arrived to the Center in, accepting them reservatively, with a soft, yet gracious "Thank you, Dr. Dane,", blushing darkly and resisting an urge to unblinkingly watch the doctor as her nerves got the better of her, it was something she always did when unfamiliar about her surroundings or the people within it. It was just how she was, and to be honest something about him did not sit right with her. Although unsettled, ever so heavily so, she ignored the premonition and nodded once more, flinching as she heard the familiar knocking that seemed to make an appearance from behind the only door of the room.

She put on a brave face, facing her abuser, her Mistress, and yet, her reason for still drawing breath, existing, and happiness itself, Becca.

"Hey babe," From her place in bed, physically, she perked up, but sluggishly so, speaking happily sounding in greeting, voice wishing to shake but had stayed calm, in pace, her breathing was matched, her pulse on-point, relaxed and measured, but within, she knew she would face the real Becca behind closed doors when the doctor left, or either when they were at home behind them. "We are rid of our "problem" now, now we can start our life together off right? like we promised." She expressed a smile, a bright one, one bright as the Sun itself, possibly even more than the flames of a wildfire, onyx brown hues twinkling with a glow that showed that she still adored Becca even though all the hell and turmoil she had to face at the hand of the the doctor.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Becca saw the love and affection all over Jayde's face. Her sweet smile said it all, she was happy to see Becca after all. But Becca? She brushed that off with dry nonchalance, directing her full attention to the doctor as they discussed the payment.

"Oh, I would advice to avoid having sex for at least two weeks, as Jayde needs to heal and the process could be a little slow. So no sex for now," The doctor said, as Becca finally agreed to cool off a little and took Jayde's hand in her to help her get off the bed. Little did she know how awful the whole process was and Jayde's knees gave out, so Becca immediately wrapped her arms around her to keep her up.

"That's totally normal. Maybe your wife will need to be carried and be taken care of for a couple days," Dr. Dane suggested. Becca looked down at Jayde, then picked her up in her arms easily. "Didn't realize you'll be so sore," She observed, then said her goodbyes to the doctor and walked out with Jayde still in her arms, bridal style.

"What are you feeling now?" Becca wanted to know as they made it to the car.
Jayde wanted to be lovey-dovey with her beloved Becca, but yet she was entirely shy around others. She frowned a bit, but yet it was still showed as a slightly lesser smile as she noticed the appearance of her "Significant" of a Mistress brushing her off with a nnonchalant shrugging.

She did not let it be of known, but she was hurting, both inside and out, and to be disregarded, it stung, worse than a piercing bee-sting being embedded into vulnerable flesh, but although the hurt was more emotional based, it still hurt all the same.

As one of her hands, her right one, the dominant of sides, was being taken, gripped with firm but gentleness, she had arose in response, slowly but then seemed to lose all sensation within her lower limbs. She gasped in surprise as she felt herself descend into a not-able-to-counteract of a collapse, but yet, she fluttered her eyelids, the same ones of which were once tightly clenched, and although bracing for impact, she opened them when the such occurrence never, well .. occurred.

She slightly yelped, but the outburst was brief, sudden and unexpected as she was picked up into Becca's arms in a form of bridal style carrying. "I am feeling a bit more .. lighter, weightless, even. Is that normal? did I do alright with the "task" Mistress Becca?" She questioned, her voice soft, sweet and to the point without any corners or hesitation, and eyes submissive and ears perked in case further orders were spoken for her to do.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Now thinking back, Becca was now aware that she had never seen Jayde be so submissive and vulnerable before. It was a good thing... A great thing, actually. She wanted Jayde at her lowest, so that she could be her best version of a bitch to Becca, the perfect slave for her mistress.

"Yeah, that should be normal. Though I wouldn't know, thank God I've never gotten knocked up," She laughed, perhaps a bit cruelly. "You did alright with everything. You've been obedient enough," She reached a hand out to touch Jayde's cheek. "That's a good girl, Jayde."

Becca pecked Jayde on the lips, then started driving. Ah, it felt amazing to have such control over someone as weak as Jayde was, and their journey was just starting.

Brandon and Jin had been living together for a few weeks now. Brandon made it his every day task to fuck his Jinny girl as soon as he got back from work without missing a day, but on very rare days he would give Jin a break, knowing he was utterly sore because of Brandon's monstrosity of a cock.

Tonight Brandon had gotten home feeling extra horny, so he called for Jin as soon as he got into their home, but got no response. He walked further into their home and finally made it to their bedroom, now aware that Jin was fast asleep in their bed.

He walked over to the bed, noticing his Jinny was only in some laced pink panties. Brandon let his eyes wander before lying down behind Jin and kissing the back of his neck. His pretty toy was still sleeping, so Brandon decided to give him a pleasant surprise and got himself naked.

Brandon rolled Jin onto his back and pushed his panties aside after getting on top of him. And just like that, he pushed his gargantuan cockhead inside Jin, seeing his eyes shoot open right away upon being invaded by his cock, immediately spreading his legs for Brandon, most likely to avoid a worse pain.
Jayden was indeed submissive, now repetitively of such, nodding as she grew silent. She was sure to be the greatest she could be for her Mistress, her Madame Becca, "Thank you Mistress Becca." She replied, "I only live and exist to serve you, your desires and your every command."

When her supple, yet fleshed by blushing face, primarily a cheek, was touched and caressed by an embrace from Becca's hand she closed her eyes, swallowing soft, momentarily doing so to focus on what her task was, resisting a strong urge to shudder as fear overcome her.

As her lips were suddenly kissed, she kissed her lover's lips back softer, and although momentary, and a slight peck, still, she indulged in such submissively, whimpering softly as she settled in the passenger seat. She lowered her eyes, staring down at her hands that were now resting in her lap., both slightly fidgety but just looked as if she were wringing them out of water.

- - -

Jin had gotten into the routine of "servant", "slave" and "future brood-mare of Master Brandon, obeying more and more as the days rolled on by. After a few weeks, he was subjected to bruta, soul-snatching, and orgasmic fuckings that left him beyond bruised and sore by Jin, and each one that passed he was left unable to move for a time, simply lying in their shared bed, weeping softly in agony.

He was granted days or nights of rest, but it was rather short and fleeting but he adored those nonetheless, using them for absolute resting.

The night that followed, his Master, Brandon being his name was arrived home from his "tasks" and as usual Jin was at his usual, slumbering like the dead itself in the bedroom that he and his Master had occupied together, sprawled out on the right side which was facing away from the door of the room. And being as tired as he was he did not have the strength in him to utter a response. Upon his lanky, petite form he wore a lace, light pink yet feminine panties that were of Brandon's favorite but his chest was bare of clothing, becaue of a sweltering nightfall.

As he heard footsteps he wished to move but was too overcome by weariness to even care, and as he was moved from his side to his backside, he was left blissfully unaware that his Master was with wandering eyes upon his vulnerable body.

He huffed gently in his slumber, letting forth a breath but the remainder of it was cut off by a fierce, searing pain that surged through every nerve ending of his now overpowered entire body. His eyes opened without fluttering, focusing on the blurry image now above him, his Master Brandon, a man who owned everything about him, now and forever.

He did as he was meant to do, stretching and spreading his legs further outward, slightly squirming just a smidgen to endure, to shift into a more comfortable position and most of all, to prepare his whole entire body which now felt like a war-zone of emotion.

Brandon was ever so relentless and ruthless. His hips rocked back and forth, faster, harder. With each passing second, his already crazy pace only seemed to increase more and more. Jin's petite body seemed even smaller when he was on top of the boy, mounting him like this. "I know it hurts, and you know how much I love each and every one of your sounds," He began to say, lifting Jin's hips with one of his hand to meet his brutal thrusts.

"But I want you to touch your clit for me, I need you to get wetter on my cock. Come on now, you little slut," His thrusts turned even more violent, growing more and more worked up, with one thought in mind. Jin finally being pregnant again.

They ran a test on him just a day before, and Brandon was expecting the doctor to call him tomorrow for the results. He was hoping for Jin to finally get pregnant. He hadn't been fucking him nearly every day just for nothing. Jin wanted a child after all, too, so he was doing this for the two of them.

His pace increased and so did his inherent violence. He slapped Jin while in the heat of the moment and gripped a fistful of his hair as he violated his insides with such an intense railing. "I'm close!" He growled, gripping Jin's hair harder, just as he hit his climax. A torrent of hot, gloppy cum began to flow in a rush inside the violated boy.
Jin knew his Master, Master Brandon or "Daddy" as he was told to address him by was a ruthless, ruthless man who craved nothing more than to hear the young lad (who was more lass than lad) to suffer, and with the slave/servant/soon-to-be Brood-mare, he was to serve as a vessel to the Dom's delight, and whenever and however he pleased.

No complaints, no struggle. After all, it would only worsen the torment already upon him.

As his Master said, he was nothing more but a mere "toy" for his Dominant to pin down, ravage, pillage and rape to his absolute heart's content from, and sadly, it made no much of a difference whether if Jin, or as his Brandon called him, "Jinny" was sore or slumbering, when his Master wished for his body, he was to be granted it, under any circumstances.

When his Master further demanded, Jin did as commanded by his much-older Elder, the man who was once his next-door-neighbor, lowering a dainty hand and placing it's perfectly manicured fingered digits directly to the flesh of his scorching as a furnace vaginal lips, stimulating himself with a gentle series of rubbing and flicking his just as sensitive but now vulnerable clit as he was permitted to do, circular wise motion activated a tingling which caused him to quiver in response beneath his Tyrant mightier, masculine form, his larger, bulky muscled, and absolute sharp of wit, dominant of a man, and as he felt each rough thrust exerted inside of his now torn, gaping of a canal and entrance he grunted, his breathing heavy, lungs constricted and pant like, clenching his eyelids as each inward directed movement from Brandon's sturdy, strong as an Ox hips would cruelly barrel him forward and straight into his soft as a feather, smooth upper thighs like a speeding freight train, and by tomorrow or even tonight he knew all-too-well that he would have to suffer the aftermath of such brutality.

Dark, dark tender bluish-purple bruises, welts, and not having choices for ones-self when he felt up to engaging in sexual escapades, and soreness were now the norm of his servant/slave/brood-mare life. He was to be owned until his moment of freedom, which was "never-to-be" a reality of.

He endured the test, endured being dominated each day by the past rather impressive girth-endowed male above him, keeping a hold of himself, he felt like he was spiraling into the very obscure, feral depths of what was of true madness, completely so, and was able to collect his thoughts together. Or halfway there to be honest. He lost himself once more, that being so hen he was struck in the face causing a gentle, petal like grunting to weasel itself from his lips, followed by a gasping while he was gripped by his hair and pummeled to the bed further, wishing to close and clench his legs together but yet they were obviously occupied by a raging Brandon.

As his hair was gripped harder he slightly squirmed, feeling something that he would never seem to forget feeling, shuddering a quiver once more as he felt the large presence of sperm begin to surge forward from his Master's manhood and into his own womb where it filled it up to it's very brim and caused him cramping when more steadily came without ending, making him squirm once more to accomidate it's overflow.

It was an unspoken rule; Jinny was nothing more than Brandon's cum dump. A pretty twink, with a nice cunt. He was perfect for a man like Brandon, submissive enough and a beautiful toy, too. He enjoyed any of their moments together, since he was always so tight for his Master's massive dick.

Even after his load was dumped inside Jin, the older man kept going. He pulled out of Jin's leaking hole, flipping him around and forcing him in all fours. His large hand landed harshly across his boy toy's ass, smacking him hard. "I'm not done with you yet. You know me," He chuckled huskily, letting his hands wander over Jin's body, stopping at his chest. His slightly swollen chest. He squeezed him there, then toyed with his perky nipples until they were left bright red and overly sensitive to the touch.

His hips bucked, forcing his fat cockhead back inside Jin's cunt, spreading him all over again, stretching his insides to accommodate his Master's too huge cock. "There you go... Oh fuck, I love to hear your little noises. How you moan so prettily for me when my cock stretches you out."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,323 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,408 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 24 1,176 04-12-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,919 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,830 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,579 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,062 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,333 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,362 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM