Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
Brandon wasn't about to lay down and cuddle with the trembling boy beneath him. The older man even felt a sense of utter satisfaction when he watched him trying to get off until he cummed lamely in his bed. "How pitiful of you, a crying little bitch who just got their ass destroyed cummed just like that," He didn't shy away from showing false disgust.

The dark haired man moved away and finished fixing his clothes, not bothering to spare the pregnant, crying boy another glance. Brandon walked out of Jin's apartment like nothing happened, like he didn't just rape the poor pregnant boy and effectively turned him into his bitch.

He stepped into the hallway and flashed an elderly lady a smile, asked her about her day as if nothing happened in Jin's apartment. Then said good evening to her and slipped back into his apartment.

_

A few days had gone by, Brandon was finally free of work again. He'd been thinking about the many ways he could teach Jin his place and further abuse his perfect, pregnant body. Never did he think a pregnant male would make him this aroused so easily.

He decided he was going to pay Jin another visit. He hadn't seen the boy in nearly a week since he had fucked all that cum inside him. Maybe it was time to see him and settle their arrangement.

He knocked on Jin's door and waited, wondering what the boy was up to. He sighed, growing a bit impatient, then tried to open the door and it gave in, so he stepped inside, looking around with a small frown, "Jin, are you around? I'd like to have a word with you."
Jin continued to sob uncontrollably, trying to steady his breathing but it was both labored and fast in pace. He did indeed tremble, keeping back a strong urge to expel forth vomit from the depths of his belly. He winced as he was scolded, cringed as he felt smaller in size than he truly was. So small, so .. insignificant. He got up slowly only to collapse upon his butt, crawling to the bathroom which was fortunately at a close proximinicity to the bedroom and soon he was there, vomiting forth vomit from his destroyed, sexually battered insides.

The ebony haired male confided in himself as he became unconscious, feeling his arm and body fall limp from shock as he detached from his body for a few hours. He was tired .. so tired.

"So .. tired." He muttered deliriously.
- - -

Once done he simply laid beside the toilet on the floor, curling up as much as his swollen belly would allow before falling asleep with a pained groan and a sigh, swallowing hard with a closing of his eyes. "Augh .. F-Fuck .." He muttered as he wiped away the upchuck, not knowing that he might have kickstarted his early premature labor, groaning and crying out, cowering into himself. "Ugh .. ughhh! .. this does not feel natural .. why am I in so much fucking pain?!"

"No .. no .. g-get the fuck away from me.." He scowled, clenching a hand into the fabric of his barely fitting tanktop. "You dont fucking own me .. you abused me! you raped me! I wont let you again! you hear me! I .. I am putting my foot down!" He shouted, surprising even himself with the intensity of it. Backing away as he realized his grave mistake.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Brandon certainly didn't think after these past few days, Jin would be in this state of utter anger. Still, his face remained expressionless, even as he watched Jin's idiotic tantrum. He licked his own lips slowly, simply staring at the pregnant man before him.

"Are you done?" He asked, unamused. Brandon's eyes drank in the sight of Jin. The older man nodded once, then stepped inside, closing the door behind himself and marching towards Jin in a steady pace, and very threaning as well.

"Hush," He commanded. "It's getting really fucking annoying to hear you shout and scream like that, as if you're a little kid," He scoffed as if making fun of poor Jin. "I take it you didn't get much attention from mommy and daddy when you were little, or am I wrong?" Brandon lifted a hand up, touching Jin's cheek with his forefingers, in an oddly soft way.

"I want you to give in to me," Brandon began to say, voice firm and demanding. "I want you to say you take me as your Master, to do as I please with your body," He stated, bringing his free hand down, touching his heavily pregnant belly, rubbing it gently. It was all part of his plan, to manipulate the pregnant boy.
Jin clenched his hands into tighter fists, one was entangled in his flimsy, rather barely sufficing tanktop like shirt, trying to but quivering at the sight of Brandon's sexually enticing lip licking. God, if he was not gay he would have shoved the man out of his fucking house.

"I .. I .. well, no, no! I am not even close to finishing my "ranting" but I would not win anyway in this argument so I think I have said all I can say." He huffed, swallowing as he backed away, quickly regretting his anger instantly.

When he was told to be silent he shut his mouth, growing silent as he bit his lip. He winced as he was being scolded.. again. He wanted to shout as he was being called a "kid" but kids did not get raped as he was a day ago. He resisted an urge to sob as he was told about his parents, turning his face to a side and trying not to cry but in turn becoming a slave to his emotions, expelling forth tears down his saddened face.

"Y-you cannot be serious, you cant do this, you cant just waltz in, scold, and think that you're in the right, you're not, you're just not and furthermore I -I .. oh? .. oooh..." He wet to sy more but then was reduced to a jelly legged, moan purring mess of a young now sexually active orientated man. "Please .. listen to me .. you're not getting off easy .. please .. don't do that .. I .. oh .. ohhh.. fuckkk." He tried to scowl and be angered but right now he closed his eyes, tilting his head back as his sore, swollen mass of a belly ws being rubbed. "Oh fuckkk."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"Jin, Jin..." He called, hoping the trembling boy would stop making any sound. "Stop fucking talking," He emphasized his statement by grabbing Jin by the throat in a threatening way, and smiled wide when Jin successfully shut his mouth.

"I'm not going to hurt you, just look at me," He commanded, loosening his grip on Jin's throat. "Good boy. Now I know I've struck a nerve, but stop crying. It'll be no use."

Brandon touched his cheek again, almost too lovingly, which was very contradictory given how relentless and how much of a savage Brandon truly was. "Your words mean absolutely nothing to me," Brandon said unashamedly. "Actually, I don't want to hear any of your complaints."

"I've enjoyed my time with you, and I know you have, too. There's so much more we can do together, and we will do all that," Brandon said easily. "Ever since i was inside you, ever since I possessed your pregnant body, I knew I had to make you mine. I'm your Master now, you don't have to say yes or anything at all. You have no say in this, I'm going to be enjoying your body to my pleasure until I feel like letting you go," He reached both of his arms around Jin, resting his hands on his ass and groping him possessively. "Deep down, I know you know I already own you. You're already mine."
Jin felt like clenching his teeth but strangely he ended up biting upon his lower lip, gnawing upon it to the point of puncturing such delicate flesh but at that moment he did not fucking care. All he wanted was release from his budding rage and simply left alone. He stood there as he was shouted at by his new "Master" that he knew now by name as Brandon, a name that he had grown more to despise and adore with each goddamn passing of days. He tried to recollect such a number but yet he found himself forgetting, lost in a blur of them as he was used and abused to no possible end.

"W-What?! .. y-you cant? .. you cannot just use m-. He tried not but he blurted out only to be further gasp like and silenced by a rough gip to his neck, reduced to begging and bargaining. "P-Please Brandon .. you cant do this .. it is inhuman .. I am pregnant .. I cant handle all this stress .. I am not Superman .. I am not a man of steel .. not even close .. I can get you someone else .. a better man .. I swear! you have my word .. just please .. let me go.." He whimpered, trying to be strong but bursting into tears like a blubbering fool.

Brandon brought his other hand up to grab a fistful of Jin's fluffy hair, holding him in place and forcing the pregnant male to gaze into the depth of his eyes. "Then stop resisting and it'll be easier," Brandon said calmly, like it was the easiest thing in the world and the answer was obvious.

"This is all your fault for being a horny little boy and try to use a toy when you're so inexperienced, it's your fault for sparking up my interest like that, and making me realize that a pregnant boy like you can actually make me extremely aroused," He laid it all out in the open. "Ever since I heard you moaning like a little whore in heat, I wanted to make you mine. So give in, this stress is no good for you, so give in already... Say you want me to take you and turn you into the perfect slut."
Jin wanted to reject the such new life, to denounce being a slave to someone else for the first time. He sighed, switching feet and crossing his legs, there was a twinge up his backside but he shook his head and tried to ignore it, trying to divert attention under undressing in front of his new Master, feeling unsually hot and bothered both physically and emotionally. Not knowing that he would be soon dominated into labor and soon the throes of a beginning birthing.

"N-No Daddy - I mean, Brandon, I am sorry, I am sorry for being a bad boy .. I .. I just cant be a slave I cant .. please .. leave me alone." He whimpered, trying not to pounce on his new Master like a freaking predator, ending up falling to his knees as he grew hardened in cock and tried to soothe the sudden ache he felt in the such muscle. "Augh .. w-what is happening to me?!" He whimpered, knowing he was aroused but why so painfully?

"Daddy, huh?" He smirked wide. "That's what you're going to call me from now on, you slut."

Brandon stepped around until he stood right behind Jin as the boy was now on his knees, and ignored his currently aching body. These were all clear symptoms that his water would break anytime now, but of course, poor Jin knew nothing of this.

"I want to hear none of it," Brandon commanded, hands grasping the pregnant boy's hips firmly in place. His strengths was out of this word as he manhandled Jin to his liking. "You're going to stay in this position and you're going to receive my cock into the confines of your ass again. And you will tell Daddy exactly how you feel."
'Well, fuck .. so he really is heartless .. how wonderful." Jin brooded, feeling his sadness arise along with an expression that expressed such burdensome despair.

He swallowed hard, his eyes watching the male he refused to call his Master but yet still felt a strong strange attentive attraction. "Master .. I..I mean Daddy .. w-what is h-happening? .. why do I feel like this .. I feel strange .. I .. I feel .. augh! .. ah .. don't touch there! .. please! .. it hurts! .. please! .. oh god! ... this cannot be normal! .. this cannot be at all!" He howled out with a groan which increased to a scream as the child slowly adjusted himself for birthing but was not there yet so there was a bit more of torture to appear but sadly Jin was unaware of such findings, unfamiliar with the agony coursing through every fiber of his very being.

"Please Daddy .. I need to lay down .. I .. I need to .. I think I am going to pass out." He croaked weakly. "Please .. mercy."

Little did poor Jin know his due day, which initially was nearly a month from now, was now taking place now thanks to Brandon. The older man clearly cared very little about it all.

Brandon forcefully took Jin's shirt off and before the boy could further complain and cry, he pushed a good amount of the fabric into his mouth to shut him up. Right now poor Jin's body was slowly accommodating for labor, unknowing for both of them.

His hole still wasn't even dilated, but Brandon's cock would surely make sure of it in the most painful way, as the older man held both of Brandon's arms behind his back and began to enter him with his mammoth cock, spreading his butt hole open all over again. At the same time, the baby kicked everywhere inside Jin, kicked harshly at his bladder, even at his ribs, while Brandon further penetrated him a called him shameful names.
Jin was rendered a blushing mess of a boy, a soon to be father a servant to the whims of his own body which seemed to tear itself apart inch by terrible inch.

He cried out, trying to get someone's attention, this was different than control, this was power in it's purest form from Brandon. He blinked then threw his head back, letting forth a loud agonized groan which rose to a shriek like scream. "Augh! .. fucking Gods above! .. something's happening Brandon?! .. something's happen-." He blurted only to be stuffed in his mouth like a turkey ready for slaughter by his cruel Master.

"T-THE BABY .. IT IS K-KICKING .. I THINK YOU ARE HURTING HER! .. STOP IT!-. AGHHH!" He tried to say but was muffled.

Brandon was so far deep inside Jin he was spreading open his womb, which still had remnants of his cum in there. Brandon began moving right away, stretching savagely Jin's contracting cavity.

Little did they know that Jin's water was about to break anytime now, as Brandon roughly drilled his hole, thoroughly ravaging him like he was a fleshlight for the older man.

"Calm the fuck down and take my cock, put your hands to good use and spread your ass cheeks," He commanded, shoving Jin's face down as he violated his hole with his ever aggressive pace. He could feel Jin's hole clenching and unclenching repeatedly and it felt amazing, it felt blissful, unaware that the cause of this was the start of labor.
Jin was beyond freaked out, incredibly jumpy and scared to fucking hell. He clenched his bound hands into even tighter fists, closing his tearful eyes as tears streamed down his distressed face. He began squirming as something fatherly inside of him began to spur forth such actions, such familiar yet and as well unfamilar ones. "Please Brandon .. you must listen to me .. I beg of you .. something is wrong .. you must stop .. hur-." He tried to speak forth more but was cut off by a sharp yank inside like him causing to let forth a sharp, earpiercing shriek like scream which surprised even him, causing him to jolt upward and his backside to connect with his front violently and practically forced the air from both men's lungs.

"AUGH! .. FUCK!" He howled, beginning to buck and squirm, thrashing for escape as he became panicked "G-GET THE *grunt* .. HELL OFF OF ME YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!" He snarled aloud, revealing an entirely different side of himself than the bubbly, shy and reserved Jin, opening his eyes as they flashed with unspoken anger as he huffed, growled and grunted. "YOU WONT HAVE ME AGAIN! .. I WONT LET YOU! NEVER AGAIN!"

As much as Jin tried to put up a fight, it was absolutely useless when Brandon was much too strong and far bigger than Jin was. With a single hand, he could hold him in place and both of them knew it.

He pushes the cloth further into Jin's mouth to shut him up and Brandon brought both of his hands to Jin's wrists to grip him firmly in place. "You're becoming a nuisance and I'm growing tired of it. Get yourself together. It'll be the last time I'll touch you if that's what you want, I'll leave you alone once I fill you up again," He kept fucking him savagely and roughly, showing no care for the poor pregnant boy.

The sound of his strong hips slamming violently against his ass bounced off the walls in the small room. "I'm close," He grunted.

It took quite a few more thrusts, then Brandon was releasing his copious load inside Jin's bruised, violated cavity and womb.

Brandon was left panting, smiling in bliss to himself. Then he pulled out, his cum leaked out slowly from Jin's overly abused ass ring.

But Brandon didn't stop there. He shoved his cock back inside and went on for round two. He was being rather rough on Jin, and it took its awful toll on the boy when he forcibly made Jin's water break two minutes later. The copious amount of water hit Brandon's lap and the floor heavily. "Fuck!" Brandon pulled out then, taking in what was happening, though still a bit confused.
"PLEASE! I .. SHE .. MMPH!" Jin tried to explain, stressing his words importantly but instead he was muffled by his own shirt. He grunted in response as he was violently manhandled, furthering his torment and fear and causing the baby to become distressed, squirming and kicking unknowing of what was happening to it's father. His cock was strangely rock hard, furthering his arousal and sensitivity and forcing forth shocks through his entire being like a strike of lightning.

He collapsed on the bed, barely able to hold himself upward, cock still hardened as steel but inferior to Brandon's massive behemoth. He grunted in torture, barely able to move as his body had lost an entirity of it's strength. And when his water broke he gasped sharply, rearing up as the movement and expelling of water from his asshole made him react in a terrible way, his such outburst evolving and arising to a scream as the pain worsened, a hand descending to his suddenly spasming of a swell. "Ah .. shit! .. what did you do?!" he shouted shakily, "w-what did you fucking do .. augh!" he strained his voice, beginning to sob, his voice becoming a wheeze like squeak.

"G-Get off of me you maniac?! .. you forced me into labor! do you know what you just did! DO YOU?!" He shrieked, ranting and raving as he slowly arose with difficulty, shoving him away with strength.

Never did Jin's panicked screaming and crying faze Brandon.

The signs were obvious, but Brandon didn't care. Even if he had sent Jin into labor, he was still going to turn him into his fucktoy for the night.

"Things just got a lot more interesting," Said Brandon, as he pushed Jin forcefully onto his back and spread his legs wide and up in the air, aware that his hole was spasming because of the upcoming contractions from labor.

"I'm going to fuck you until this baby is out of your body. Guess you'll just have to endure!"
"N-NO .. what are you d-doing?! I am pregnant and about to be in labor .. dont touch me! please dont .. dont .. god please dont .. I .. I .. AUGH! I SAID NO! I .. MRMPH!" Jin shrieked, feeling his asshole practically becoming a breeding ground for a bastard who did not give two fucks about him, his baby to be and most of all his goddamn well being.

"Are you serious? .. can you be this .. this heartless?" He whimpered, feeling like a whore.

"Oh .. oh .. OHHH? .. HOOH .. HOOH .. BREATHE JIN .. JUST FUCKING BREATHE .. IT WILL BE OVER SOON .. ENDURE GODDAMMIT .. just .. fucking .. endure." He shrieked, then became soft, almost nonexistant in voice. He was locked in both pleasure and pain.

Brandon never stopped moving, he kept violating Jin, even worse than the first time. He was merciless and cruel in the way he raped Jin's hole and owned his body, focusing only in his pleasure.

He kept going for long minutes, and in the meantime, the baby was beginning to come down lower and lower within Jin's cervix, stretching his hips just as Brandon began to force Jin to orgasm, having successfully abused his sweet spot.
"Please stop! .. just stop .. m-mercy .. mercy." Jin said, slack jawed and weakly. Reaching out and gripping the covers of the bed, struggling between succumbing to a knee shaking orgasm or holding on and rejecting. Life was hard and unfortunately so was his cock and sadly his belly which was widespread upon the gargantuan, towering orb.

He gripped the covers of the bed, unable to move further, jelly boned and incapitated. He began to whimper as his body was touched, rousing his thoughts from rest and furthering torment and terror of his mind. Pure terror.

"Please Brandon .. you must stop .. s-she is .. c-coming. I .. I can feel it, her head is at my cervix." He began to buck his hips, cringing, wincing, howling and shouting, grunting. "OOFH! .. GODDD! .. AUGH .. OH GOD! YOU DID IT NOW! .. SHE IS COMING! OH FUCK SHE IS COMING!" He grunted, curling his body and began to contemplate between attempting to throw caution to the wind and bear down. He did, he damn well did, gripping the covers of the bed to regain his fractured reality, huffing and puffing like a man in a marathon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,309 10 hours ago
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,403 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 24 1,172 04-12-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,913 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,817 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,576 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,058 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,326 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,350 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM