Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
"She's coming!!" Brandon informed, eyes wide as he watched the way the baby's head was forcing open Jin's sphincter in a awful way. It looked horrid yet pleasant in a wicked way.

"There she is, keep pushing," He commanded him. "Take deep breaths and push harder, Jin. At least be good at this, will you?" He further jabbed at the boy's already broken and nonexistent ego.

The baby kept coming out slowly but steadily, the head was clearly too big for someone as small as Jin. "Keep fucking pushing, use all your fucking strength!!" Brandon loved how submissive Jin had grown, loved how he wasn't talking back as much, how his demeanor had been perfectly shaped by Brandon at this point. "Good boy now, keep going! The head is almost out, maybe we should try a squatting position."
"OH?! YOU THINK!" Jin growl-shouted, scowling as he clenched his teeth, lips revealing such pearly whites. "EXELLENT FUCKING OBSERVATIO!" He was not talking back by saying any of this, just stating the obvious as he painstakingly and slowly lifted his ass higher a bit, trying to rock his hips to avoid facing the searing burning sensation that was cruelly engulfing him from the very epicenter between his widely spread legs.

'GOD, DO YOU EVER F-FIND TIME TO SHUT THAT DAMN TRAP OF YOURS! GOD IT IS ALWAYS MOVING! AND I .. I.. OH GOD! I AM NOT SURE IF I CAN STRETCH ANY FURTHER, HER HEAD! I-IT IS FUCKIN HUGE!' He blurted out in his mind with a breathlessly strained shriek, lowering his head with the millionth seeming sounding groan, humming to distract himself from agony as he went through the motions of pushing.

He nodded when the option of squatting was brought up by the other man, lifting an arm to be held up as he couldn't voice a word because of the unsteadily rising pains.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Brandon didn't contemplate the idea of making things easier for Jin, not when his work as his submissive was clearly still in progress.

The older man did help Jin to squat, and then let him be. "Do it yourself now, get her out, you useless fag," Brandon said, staring at him and the dangling half head between his bent legs.

"Keep fucking pushing!!"
Jin cursed as he was not helped, arising slowly with groan to his badly unstable shaking armed and legged limbs that seemed much more limp and fragile than his ginormous swell of a belly which seemed to be a living story of jutting bumpy flesh, sweat droplets and darkening bruises of the fresh variety.

He reached out, gripping a side of the mattress of the bed, also following with the curtains as his bony fingers twitched from time to time in accordance with the presence of pain, curling into the covers hanging off of the bed with a tightened grip that never left. He swallowed, arising a bit at he squatted down, focusing all between his legs and gained ample yet overpowering pressure upon his hips. All of it.

He pushed, and remained that way, hiding his head in the covers as he screamed, long and loud without stopping.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

From his position, Brandon could see how the baby's head very slowly but steadily was coming out more and more, successfully stretching Jin's hips further, way more than he was prepared for.

He grinned with satisfaction as he saw just how much work Jin was putting into this, how much he was suffering and trembling, and how he obviously needed help. It was gratifying to see your new slave be in this much pain.

The baby was pressing up against Jin's prostate, it was clear given how hard Jin's dick was as he bear her down. "Keep going," Brandon laughed. He saw Jin was in a great pain, but the baby pressing tremendously into his prostate was clearly fucking up with his body. "You're going to cum? Let yourself go. Let it all out."
Jin gritted his teeth, feeling his jaws both tensing and releasing as he continued to push forth his child to freedom's first light.

He frowned, eyes still closed tightly as he made forth animalistic sounds, like a mighty beast in the throes of great torture.

He began bucking, rocking and swaying his hips in a healthy mixture, grunting in present and obvious effort in such a task as he continued to battle his inner demons of negative emotion. As he reached down a shaking hand, clutched his length, teasing and stroking up and down it and promoting forth such a reaction that he both seeked and dreaded all the same.

When Brandon noticed Jin was stroking his hardened dick, he gripped his wrist and yanked his hand off his member. "You should be busy putting all your strength and attention pushing this baby out," He slapped Jin across the face and held his arms behind his back.

"You want your cock stroked? Well, newflash, kid; you don't deserve it."

Brandon pinched Jin's nipples and held him firmly in place, forcing him to endure birth with no real support or a loving hand. Instead there was Brandon, taking advantage of the situation to further exert his control over the poor Jin.

"Next come the shoulders... Go ahead, push, push harder, you disgusting bitch!" He gripped Jin's hair and pressed his face against the wall. "This is the most painful part, you're going to feel your hips adjusting to it, being stretched out. I want to hear you scream," The baby squirmed in Jin's canal. She was going lower and lower with Jin's pushes, the first shoulder was almost out and it had Jin's sphincter being torn, giving way to her baby girl inch by inch. Jin's ass was currently a mess of fluids, blood and sperm.
Jin was close at hand to achieving orgasm in the male degree but right now he felt like an absolute whore, a bitch on the other fact. He groaned, reduced to a whimpering and weeping mess.

As he was degraded further he once more cowered, caught off by a smack to the face. He tried to struggle but it was useless. "Augh .. stop! you're not h-helping by rough handling me and shit!" He blurted out, but was caught off by a violent lurch of his daughter which sent him cringing, keening, and most of all, howling with a scream which left the inhabitants of the slumbering building awake.

"AUGHHH! GODDD! GET OFF OF ME! THE FUCK OFF OF ME! I NEED THE TUB! I NEED TO SOAK FOR A BIT! PRESSURE! SO MUCH.. PRESSURE!" He pushed again, trying to free his arms, or atleast one of them, to search between his legs to touch the broken flesh of his asshole, feeling a strange clear and blood dropletted mixture of liquid dripping from the fractured pieces of flesh.

He took a risk and simply endured, pushing as if his life depended on that. He did not stop, not even when he was told to.

"ARGHHH! DONT STOP JIN! .. DONT FUCKING STOPPP!" He shouted at himself, putting forth effort, everything he had within his feeble body and felt his daughter slowly emerging further outward, parting his already wounded area to impossible spaces of length and he was granted relief, gasping and jolting, forced to halt in his tracks and attempt taking in breaths greedily into badly burning lungs as his daughter's head breached and popped forth from him with an audible "pop" and a crackle which sent him screaming once more.

"Oh my god .." He coughed and panted.

There were many hours of labor for Jin, and Brandon found himself enjoying this more than he thought possible, knowing how much Jin was suffering.

The baby was nearly all the way out, head having popped right out of Jin's broken anus and the shoulders were next. More of the baby kept coming out and Brandon encouraged Jin to continue.

At least another hour went by, and Brandon had his hands just below the dangling baby's head, using a towel to wipe the fluids of her face and little nose carefully. "Another push and I think you're finally done.." And so it was, the baby slipped right out and Brandon took her effortlessly into his arms to clean her up and off those slimy fluids.

Once she was properly cleaned up, he handed her carefully over to Jin without a word as the baby began to cry.
Jin cried out one last time as the head burst forth from him, having a gush of clear unknown fluid followed by droplets of blood, adding that of a lingering push. He screamed, out of rage, out of fear and most of all, to reach peace, the promise land close within the threshold of reach.

As the child teethered on the preciple of being born he gave it his all, letting forth a sharp edged gasp then quieted to a gasp, then a softer but still there series of panted breaths.

As the bay began to cry he arose wearily upon buckling legs, knees threatening to basically quit on him but he pressed on, arising and trudging a mere step to the mattress of the bed and simply sat against the headboard with a mutter of a curse. "S-Shit .." He cursed out of pain, not his daughter's arrival. He kept his eyes directed downward, half lidded and heavy like they were made of pure stone, threatening to fall closed.

"Not yet Jin .. not yet .. I was waiting for this for the past nine months. This is the moment .. the moment I have .. I have .." He said but then began to sob, voice quivering as stared down at his daughter who was bawling her eyes and straining her voice and tiny. "Wow, Princess, what a set of lungs on ya." He sniffled, holding her while wiping his tears with the other free hand, smirking proudly at the sound of her strong cry. She would be a singer for sure. "You will be a singer for sure." He forgot that Brandon was there for a moment, engrossed and invested in his daughter for the few hours that would pass and therefore would come.

To see Jin in his motherly position, was pleasant in a way. It felt right to see Jin as a mommy, even if for a little while, since it was known that Jin had been carrying some married couple's daughter. Brandon thought about making him carry a kid of their own, a conversation they could have later.

"She's beautiful," Brandon said, looking at the two of them. "Do you produce milk? Like, can you breast-feed her?" Brandon asked, coming to sit right next to Jin to look at the baby girl. It didn't look like Jin could breast feed even thought his chest was a bit swollen.

"You should rest as soon as she falls asleep. You've been through labor for at least 24 hours. The sun had just risen, but I'll clean up the mess."
Jin glanced up for a moment, disturbed from his state of delirium. Quite blissful if I may add. "Yeah .. I think I do. Wouldn't ya know, hurt to try."

"Uhm .. t-thank you." He smiled slightly, but just for a mere moment in time, letting forth a gently exhaled sigh. He did not want his eyes to leave his daughter's face which was now peaceful, simply staring up with curious wide eyes which mirrored the true baby daddy's. He brushed a stray strand of dark jet black red hair away from infront of her dark earth brow eyes which glittered brightly and rather innocently in the slight sunlight in the glass of the window beside the bed.

"O-okay .. um c-can I take a shower atleast? I smell kinda .. well .. foul." He did not speak out of turn, not wanting to put his just newly born daughter in any form of stress.

"No, you'll take a shower tomorrow," Brandon said, giving no room for a reply on Jin's side. "Stay in bed with her, I'll clean up and will help you shower later. You're obviously too weak and I'm sure you can't even stand on your feet."

Brandon left, not staying to wait for an answer. His cleaning up idea was to call one of the service ladies from the apartment. Brandon paid her good money to clean up well and as quick as possible. He stayed around to made sure she did her work properly.

He ultimately paid her and watched her leave.
When he came inside Jin's room, he watched him fast asleep with her baby.

Brandon decided he'd leave to his place, taking Jin's key with him.

Just when he was about to enter his home, he was reminded of Jayde.
Jin expressed a wince, but sighed, gently adjusting the child into a laying position upon his bare chest, skin to skin, how it was meant to be with fathers and mothers. It made him feel complete, it made everything feel right, so serene yet so troubling at the same time.

Eventually he fell asleep within an hour, chest gently rising and falling in time with his taken and received of breaths. He had an arm around his daughter with his hand resting upon her tiny backside, almost as if they were in an unconscious lying down hug which they basically was in some fatherly daughter symbolic way.

_ _ _

Jayde was at her house, texting a few friends and chewing gum absentmindedly while pussy fucking her girlfriend who did not give two flying fucks of her, moaning fakely which she did her best not to roll her eyes at.

'A fuckin joke .. she is a fuckin joke .. does this bitch really enjoy this shit .. I do tons for this fake ass hoe and she goes and fucks the whole goddamn town." She thinks in her mind, faking a convincing smile to her wide open legged girlfriend. "Ill make her regret this .. ill make her regret it dearly. She wont have me to manipulate and control and neglect anymore." She thought further, keeping her girl blissfully unaware.

She went to further lube up her fingers, trailing moist, heated kisses up her legs, but not before suckling upon her toed digits as if she were goddamn Goddess, delivering love bites and hickeys of every kind to each area of her girlfriend's also just a feverish skin. "Mmmh .. a work of art you are."

She simply fakely moaned for Jayde. She then was fingered roughly as Jayde secretly took her inner rage out on her and her girlfriend misinterpeted it for sexual domination.

Brandon went to sleep at least for a couple of hours.
Next morning he found Jayde's number in Jin's phone, which he had taken with him on purpose.

He sent her a text, letting her know they could meet at a motel nearby. He had to test the waters with Jayde and see if he actually was into her.

Half an hour later, Brandon was freshly showed and dressed in casual clothing. He got there first and waited in the motel room.

Soon there was a knock on the door and he opened it for Jayde. "What took you so long?"
Jayde pleased her girlfriend that nightfall, soon succumbing to sleep beside her. Soon she was snoring lightly, awakening at the crack of dawn to a dinging of a text message. "W-What the hell? .. it is fuckin dawn .. this text better be good and .." She muttered only to widen her eyes and then relax them, a smirk forming on a side of her slight plump lips.

She got up quickly, taking an also swift shower, getting in and out basically and dressed in black jeans that showed off her ass and hour glass figure boldly, following by a black tanktop and a matching black hoodie with her favorite logo on it, BabyPhat. She grabbed her keys, taking a few sips of her beer, muttering something along the lines of "That skank wont mind if I have some .. besides .. I am the one buying this shit practically. Gonna get fucked by a rich man today." She chuckles quietly, locking the house and hopping in her car, a sleek black and lime green striped sports car before jamming the keys in the ignition and sped off fast.

She soon found herself standing at the door of Brandon's, knocking without hesitance, chewing gum like usual, mint. Strong if I may add.

"I am here aint I?" She said with a playful smirk, popping her gum with playful attitude.

Something about Jayde didn't sit so well with Brandon, but here he was, always open to try new things even if such thing was a quick hook up with his current toy's best friend. Maybe a pleasant surprise could come out of this.

"You sure are," Brandon closed the distance once they were in the room together. He flipped her around and pressed her front to the nearest wall. "Why don't you just leave your shifty girlfriend since she's so awful? You mentioned that yesterday," He stated, while his hands made their way up under her shirt and squeezed her breasts in his larger, calloused hands.
Jayde frowned for a moment as if in the beginning of deep thought, soon succumbing to a rather heavy form of sighing. Only for a brief moment though. "Well I .. I .. it's ya know .. complicated to explain. I love her, don't get me wrong, I do. It is just I don't approve of her abandoning my emotions .. when I ya know .. need her the most." She bit her lower lip, as if thinking a step further. It seemed to disassociate as soon as she snapped back to a sense of alertness, reality and then .. she was rather cut off by her own moan as she was roughly groped in her rather endowed sized chest area.

"I .. you mean just up and leave? Just like that .. but I .. I can't just do that. Not to her, she is my lover, my first love even and I .. I .." she unsteadily stumbled over her spoken words, stammering, a such unlike herself.

Brandon could barely hold back the smirk on his lips at hearing her fumble with her words. It was new, but something he could easily take a liking to, seeing her vulnerable.

"Not necessarily and permanently leave her," He added, beginning to take her shirt off and going to kiss her bare neck. "Maybe take some time off each other. I have a feeling you might need it."

Deft fingers unclasped her bra rather easily, tossing it away to the other side of the room. "I think you're torn between your feelings and how you've been feeling so neglected," He went on. "Like, you love her but you don't feel she pays as much attention as you deserve," He tugged her pants down and slipped a hand in her panties, beginning to stroke her clit.
Jayden tried not to but ended up biting her lip, doing such because her shirt was being swiftly removed by the male. "I .. well, I guess if it will make things better between us. Maybe I do need a bit of time to stop and think, to gather ya know my .. thoughts for a bit of time."

She sighed shakily, blushing a bright rose red as her lacy black bra was removed within a matter of seconds, revealing her true level of shame as she witnessed the man practically throw it to an opposite side of the room. As her jeans were being unbuttoned she bit her lower lip once more, sighing with another quivering breath that became cut off by a sharp gasp as her panties were being raided and she was further cut off by a uncontained moan as she was being tenderly yet lustfully owned by strokes of her nerdy clit.

"Yes .. yess .. mmmh .." she purred a moan, leaning up against his front while swaying and grinding her crotch against the such intruding hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,321 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 36 1,407 04-12-2024, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 24 1,176 04-12-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,918 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,829 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,578 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,062 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,332 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,360 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM