Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
"Look at you, this is what you've always wanted, don't you?" He said against her ear, while rubbing at her clit faster now and feeling her body quake all over. He liked how wet she was quickly becoming under his touch, and he loved the feel of it.

He diverted his fingers' attention to her entrance, guessing she was soaked enough for penetration. And if she wasn't, he didn't mind too much.

At once he shoved his two thick, long fingers inside her cunt. She was tight. Brandon's fingers were far bigger than Jayde's girlfriend's ever had been.

"How does that feel? You like how my fingers are stretching you out, you like this?" He jabbed his fingers roughly inside her until he was knuckle deep him, pumping back and forth so hard and strongly that he'd easily lift her a few inches above the ground with the sheer force of his hand as he finger fucked her so ruthlessly.
Jayden tried to fight the harsh affections exerted upon her but she simply ended up giving in, responding with a long purr like moan, closing her eyes with a biting of her lower lip. She shot her hand down, taking hold of his hand and gripping his thick wrists but gaining such halfway with a urgent grip, as if preparing for what she called the "inevitable fate".

She squirmed a bit even though she tried to remain deathly still, grunting at the sheer exertion delivered inside of her. But nothing was even close to what would soon become of the "real deal". Being fucked by his cock that being of meaning.

"I .. I .." She tried to speak, but was cut off by a gasp that increased to a scream, one containing pleasure and pain combined.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Brandon adored seeing her so conflicted between pleasure and pain. Her loud noises and struggling body were doing things to him, had his cock going hard on the spot.

"Have you ever had a man touch you?" He asked, the thrust of his hand increasing significantly. His other hand came up to grope one of her tits hard, his fingers pinching and twisting one of her nipples. "Do you like it?"
Jayden licked her lips, trying ever so hard not to squirm. She sighed shakily, feeling her chest rising and falling heavily with rapid breaths.

She shook her head at the first question, the one regarding a man touching her, not able to speak as her body seemed to come alive and go through a transformation. It was what she never discovered about herself, furthered by her sound of endless moaning. She furthered with a nodding of her head, jumping with a jolt as her nipple was being tended to with a rather hard squeeze. "I .. OOH?!"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Brandon was even more aroused when the answer to his first question was a negative one. Perfect, that would make things even more interesting.

His hand moved away from her pussy, then yanked panties and pants all the way down to her ankles. This would allegedly be her first time with a man, and Brandon wanted to make it a particular experience. No vanilla, no loving moment, that was not in his nature anyway.

Instead, he bent her slight over against the wall, placed his hands on her hips and entered her too tight cunt with his overly fat cockhead. Those few inches were enough for him to become aware of just how impossibly tight her cunt was at the moment.

"Fuck!" He grunted out, pleasure too overwhelming, and his hips rocked forward, again and again.
Jayden tilted her head backward, letting forth a whimper like moan as her jeans were removed, followed by her panties. She responded as she was bent over halfway, resting an arm against the wall while the other roamed through her hair.

She threw her head back, letting out a sharp pointed gasp of inward breath.

"F-Fuckkk...." She grunted as well, following with a few more following ones as her body was jolted forth and yanked back by his powerful hips.

Brandon continued to pound away at her, his massive cock stretching her more than she's ever been before, reshaping her only for him as he impaled her over and over again on his gigantic length.

It looked like a bull savagely ravaging his victim, plowing at them with incredible strength, never stopping.

Brandon's climax was close, and he felt more and more aroused when her fluids were dripping around his cock. "Think your girlfriend will like it if I cum inside your pussy?" He chuckled, biting down hard on her neck as he kept fucking her roughly. But before she could even respond, Brandon was overflowing her insides with the sheet amount of his thick, hot load.
Jayden moaned, louder and louder as she felt him penetrate her with sheer violent force. She winced, moaned and groaned all in all, knowing that her one night stand was not backing down. She had a feeling.

She tensed up, huffing as she felt her climax to her first true arousal closing in. It warned her of it's presence.

Her breathing became heavy, grunting and groaning as she closed her eyes, trying to piece together her thoughts but she came after he did within seconds, practically screaming with a piercing howl, throwing her head back as her knees buckled, causing her to lose balance momentarily only to regain it against the same wall she leaned against.

Brandon was done filling her up, so he drew our of her and stared down at the mess he'd left between her legs with a satisfied grin.

The girl before him was probably far too exhausted, but if she agreed to come here, then Brandon was forced to give her a experience she'll never forget, not in many years.

He tugged her away from the wall and shoved her onto the bed. She seemed too weak and too out of it, but that didn't stop him at all.

Brandon rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. Without a single word or another warning, Brandon slid his fat cock inside her overly abused pussy, stretching her out all over again. He began fucking her for the second time, his movements increasing more and more with every passing moment.

He went at it for long minutes until he cummed inside her, collapsing on top of her, feeling her belly bloated with all his cum.
Jayden panted heavy, collapsing the full way onto her backside against the wall, not seeming to regret the after thought of her actions. "T-That was .. it was .. um, where are we going?" She asked with a stuttering, being cut off as she was roughly shoved to a bed, his perhaps

But what if she was found out? What if? .. fuck it! Life was about taking chances and honestly she needed to take a risk.

"What? .. what are you doing? I .. Oomph!" She grunted, only to take a large inhale of breath as she was being forcefully dominated by an all to thick cock, but strangely .. instead of complaining of the mind boggling amount of agony she welcomed it, embraced it even.

"H-Hey! Cowboy ease up a bit!" She moaned shakily, chuckling uneasily. Trying to prove that women could handle their own against any man.v

She reached up, running her hands down his muscular chest and rather enticing abs of his stomach.

Bastien laid there, regaining his composure little by little as he felt her dainty hands on his chest.

He slid out of her and laid there on his back, slowly recovering energy to go for another round.

They spent the rest of the afternoon together. Bastien fucked her thoroughly, dominated her in ways no one ever had, violating her inside out, committed to change her life and the way she saw sex, also committed to fill her up to the brim that entire day and to have her unable to sit properly for days.

"I should leave," He said after one of the many times they'd orgasmed together. Her pussy was left rather raw, overly sensitive and bruised from taking his humongous dick too many times.
Jayden also laid there beneath Brandon, panting heavily and with much difficulty in the such matter. She expressed a sharp wince but did not struggle, even when she felt unimaginable levels of pain

She stayed still through it all, enduring many hours of cruel, senseless poundings but surprisingly she took it like a soldier

By the ending of the day, which was night she responded with a groan, trying hard to move but hissing in conflicted pain and pleasure as she felt her body protested. "W-Wait! Aren't you gonna help me?! I can barely move!"

Brandon stopped when she called for him. He was done, completely sated and his balls pleasantly empty. He had no reason to stay any longer.

"Help you?" He chuckled, "You've got things wrong here. I didn't come for the aftercare or vanilla shirt," He said dismissively.

"You either call your girlfriend and explain this mess, or you wait here on your own and call a cab," He didn't bother glancing back at her as he walked right out the door and slammed it shut. The room was paid for and everything, so Brandon drove back to Jin's apartment.
Jayden stared at him in shock, wide eyed to prove an emphasizing of such a rather well..shocking point. She tried to protest but was cut off by him, for a reason she found it and him rather alluring the more he took charge.

"Whaat? You aren't serious? .. are you for real?" she said softly, almost feebly.

She frowned deeply, the length of it broadening in intensity as the door was rather rudely slammed, curling up on her side upon the bed as she tried calling her girlfriend but got no reply. Muttering, she growled beneath her next breath, simply succumbing to sleep after slamming down her cellphone on the area of the bed close beside her, naked, bruise covered and cum splattered with disarrayed, untended to hair now.

God .. she must have been a dreadful sight.

Brandon used Jin's key to get in his apartment. He let himself inside, aware now that the place was fully clean and smelled great.

He made his way to Jin's room, finding him there, now bathed and looking tired but somehow cute and all motherly beauty.

"I brought dinner," He said in a lower tone, aware that the baby had fallen asleep in Jin's arms. "Put the baby in bed and I'll wait for you here in the living room," He exited the room and waited for Jin sitting by the table.

He was digging into his first slice of pizza when he saw Jin limping over. "Good boy," He said with a lopsided grin. "Having a baby has given you now a different glow," He confessed. Somehow he felt more drawn physically and sexually towards Jin. The need to breed him was stronger than before.
Jin was skightly fast asleep but awake at the same exact timing. His daughter, Heaven, affectionately named was also joining in on the peaceful serenity.

He kept in a sigh of irritation, simply letting out his inner conflict of inner guilt, anger and shame in the form of gnawing upon his lower lip. "Yes .. Daddy .' He answered in a plain, monotone, a such tone unlike his normal gentle yet heart warming one. He trudged to the nursery nearby, trying not to exert too much energy in such a simple action.

He leaned into her crib, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead, smiling as she saw her slightly stretch and sigh, squirming slightly in her sky blue and snow spotted onesie. He smiled wider, walking over to the table and kneeled down beside him, reaching out a hand to rest upon one of his legs, close to his cock. Dangerously close indeed.
"Yes .. it has Daddy. It has." He said, drowning and glancing down at his slightly pudgy middle section.

Brandon kept eating at his pizza, then stared back at Jin and where his hand was placed. "Don't get so attached to the baby, you know you have to hand her over to her parents," He stated, knowing before hand that Jin had signed a contract with the baby's surrogate parents.

He was already thinking of knocking up Jin if he wanted a baby of his own so badly. He thought of moving out with him and being together in all their Master/Slave fashion.
Jin gained a piece of pizza, nibbling upon it in an absent minded fashion. His eyes were downcast, and so was his feelings, trying to ignore his new Master but knew deep down that he couldn't. Not even if he tried his very hardest. 'I..I know .. it's just .. well, I .." He stuttered, fumbling beneath his whispered of words.

He stared down at his hands, which were sadly fidgeting beyond his control.

"What's on your mind?" Brandon finally asked, addressing the elephant in the room, while placing his hand on Jin's fidgeting fingers. He knew Jin enough to notice how uneasy he was at the moment and Brandon didn't feel like letting this slide.

"The least I could expect as I'm here with you, is to know what's going on," He stated, waiting a response.
Jin kept his eyes down, speaking once he was spoken to by command by his dominant. He sighed softly, shrugging in gesture while frowning deeply as if in deep thought. "I will, you know .. miss my .. daughter."

He did not meet Brandon's eyes, too ashamed and rather fearful of his soon to be reaction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 27 1,326 05-05-2024, 03:44 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,486 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,408 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,019 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,143 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,685 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,110 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,407 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 853 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,783 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM