Closed Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather]
Brandon responded to the kiss with just as much passion. He let his tongue roll into Jin's mouth as they took their time to welcome each other.

The older man saw the softness and love in his pretty toy's face and chuckled lowly.

"Don't worry, my dearest Jinny, I'll be here," He kissed Jin's mouth again, short but ever so deeply. Then, he broke away and looked into the boy's eyes. "Go get yourself dressed and get the baby ready with all her stuff, alright? Be quick, don't keep me waiting."
Jin deepened the kiss, his weak, sickly appearing body easily melting against his Daddy's muscular toned body.

He did not wish to let go but he did so anyway, nodding once before turning and quickly dashing to the bedroom, taking a swift bath that allowed his sore body to be cleansed to the point that he did not appear so banged up and dingy. Once finished, he wet a small washcloth till a warm temperature and gently lathered his daughter in a small bath, a pink one, humming to her to keep her asleep as he softly cleaned her delicate skin with her tear less shampoo that was gentle on her skin, drying and covering her skin with a light yet generous surfacing of lotion to moisten and protect her.

He then softly yet firmly adorned her in a small pink hoodie with dark navy blue jeans and tiny pink socks and fingerless paw like gloves that completed her ensamble. He felt badly that he had no tiny shoes for his infant daughter but the outfit was more than enough. He put on her pink hat that had a puffball ontop of it and tiny cat ears, chuckling softly at how adorable she looked. "There you go my Princess .. nice and cuter. You are soon to experience your first Winter, little one!" He picked her up from the bed after dressing her up and smiled down at her, his Heaven who was only a mere few days old, gently letting her squirm in his arms abit with a slight fussy whine before yawning, quieting and resuming to slumber.

"There we go, we are ready now Daddy!" He beamed wearily but happily, darting from the room but not in a way that startled his daughter who lay in his arms. "Where are we going, Daddy?" He asked curiously.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Brandon got up on his feet when he saw Jin walking back in with the baby girl in his arms. His question made Brandon rise his brows slightly. Jin seemed so happy for the three of them going out, but the truth was, they already had an appointment and were to give the baby out to her actual parents.

Brandon checked his watch, then said, "You know exactly where we're going, love." He placed his hand on Jin's bottom back and guided him to the door. "It's time for the baby to be reunited with her parents, you know this." Brandon made Jin step out and he closed the door behind them.

They made it to the car and Brandon made sure to open the door for Jin before he got inside himself.
Jin smiled for only a short time before he was enforced the devastating news, he numbly stopped then stepped up toward the doorway, his legs feeling as if they were made of complete stone.

He whimpered softly, turning his head to a side before handing the still slumbering Heaven over to her new family. He darted off without a word, sniffling softly as he stood before the passenger seat of the car, trying to smile but couldn't muster up the strength for one. He felt cold, he felt numb, he felt like .. nothing.

He simply sighed, curling up close to his Daddy, saying nothing, doing nothing, just staying quiet while laying against his chest, listening to every beat of his heart.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Brandon was the more diplomatic one of the two, so even though Jin said nothing to Heaven's new parents, Brandon made sure to keep a bit of a conversation before they were off to go.

The older man accompanied Jin back inside the car and he sat there with him. "I feared this happening," He sighed, keeping his gaze ahead on the road. "I can't give you an exact copy of Heaven, but I can try to put a baby in your womb again," He reached a hand out as he drove, placed his palm on Jin's belly.
Jin smiled slightly in his arms, lowering his weary half lidded but still somehow alert eyes and gazing at his slight pudge of a belly which now seemed like useless mass of blubber for as long and as much as he could but it did not show much, he was happy, really he was, it was just that .. he missed Heaven more than his Daddy knew. The pregnancy, the struggles, the late night cravings, the trips to the store for tylenol and ipuprofen for cramps, headaches, the herbal baths, the lamaze classes .. all was for this moment, the He tried to forget, he tried his hardest, his damndest even .. but nothing seemed to forget that angelic face, those peaceful eyes, those small but gifted by pouty lips. God he missed her already.

"Y-Yes Daddy, I .. I would love that .. I .. I .." He nodded and spoke softly with a gentle sigh once more, this time softer, simply trailing off his sentence with drowsy nonsense muttering, closing his eyes and focusing only on hearing his Daddy's voice speaking to him. The sound of his gentle, rhythmic symphony known as natural breathing was of great comfort to him, soon his eyes staring out the window across from him known as the driver's door his driving Daddy was occupying as they cruised toward the apartment, the apartment where Heaven once .. lived but that was a memory now and he had to know to associate his "is" as was.

Including her.

Soon, halfway home, his eyes grew heavy as drowsiness sunk in like an illness, causing them to struggle to remain upward before closing and succumbing to slumber itself. He was slumped against Daddy Brandon, abandoning consciousness for a spell of time to reflect as he snored softly, airily, replenishing and forgetting all that plagued him by thought, even those of .. her, Heaven.

Brandon eventually parked the car, noticing only then that Jin was fast asleep. He got out of the car and picked Jin up in his arms, bridal style, carrying him inside the boy's apartment, where he soon would no longer live in, since Brandon was going to make him move in with him on the new house he'd bought.

He laid Jin down on the bed and carefully began to take his clothing off, with the excuse to help him be comfortable while sleeping, but seeing the boy like this, only fueled his desire. His hands began to roam his body, touching him nice and gentle, then rolled him onto his stomach and took a good look at his pretty pink hole. It looked like it was still healing from giving birth days ago, but it was clear it was nearly back to being very tight.

He spat on the boy's hole and nudged two fingers against his puckered hole, spreading him slowly with his two digits, using the wetness of his saliva as the only lube.
Jin remained asleep, lost within the realm of restful slumbering, not awakening a tad bit, even when he was gently jostled because of the lifting of and the soft stepping. He muttered sweet nothings about his Daddy within his rest, unaware of the outcome of what was occuring around him at that exact timing.

All he desired to do was rest, dream and replenish the amount of strength lost with renewed levels. Upon being touched upon, he responded without much ponderance, backside arching as his chest and stomach jutted ever upward, seeming to reach the ray of moonlight that shined downward from the window and upon him but unknowing, he felt as though it were simply just a surreal dream and that they were still driving homeward bound but in all actuality, the situation would be an eye-opening experience to remember when he would awaken.

He was forced, rather unprepared of the splaying assed intrsion of Daddy Bradon's dominant, curious, and rather expressively curious fingers. His eyes shot open, widening as they glanced around the brightly moon illuminated room and locking upon his Daddy, startled, mouth opening and closing but all that left them were heavy breaths and whimpers. "D-Daddy?! w-what are you doing?! .." He was not pissed off, not avoiding, just .. highly confused. He was still not used to the uncalled attention but did not wish to be called a complaining whiny bitch or an ungrateful little girl.

Brandon enjoyed having startled poor, unsuspecting Jin while in his slumber. Jin was, after all, his pretty toy, his perfect slave, Brandon's property, so that meant he was allowed to touch him whenever he wanted, even if Jin wasn't ready or didn't want to. Brandon's needs was all that mattered in their... 'relationship'.

His two fingers were jabbed even deeper and he found great pleasure in noticing the obvious discomfort coming from Jin. "Easy, my pretty toy," He chuckled huskily, eyes fixed on Jin's face. "Let me hear your sounds, don't hold back, even if it hurts," He was now roughly pumping his fingers back and forth within his tight canal, over and over again. "Ass up, let me go deeper," He commanded. "You're not going to complain now, are you? You know exactly what Daddy expects from you, so be a good little girl and behave."
Jin whimpered softly, quivering violently but had forced himself to remain still. He became tense much to his displeasure as the fingers ventured deeper inward within him, causing forth an all to familiar urgent gasping as he struggled for breath minute by passing minute. He tried to be strong, tried to show forth no negative emotion as he was rather highly conflicted about such penetrations but within a minute he scrunched up his face and buried it within his arm as he stretched out slowly and flattened his front against the bed.

When his head was lowered he quickly remembered his grave mistake in doing so and raised it swiftly, forcing himself not to blush as he was once again in a rather *ahem ..* compromising position. He was soon a heavily panting, screaming and crying and grunting mess of a woman once again. He let forth many a shuddering breath, rocking his hips as he reached down and touched his pathetic nub of a cock, gently yanking, flicking and stroking it's tip and sides to stimulate himself, purring softly between heavy breaths, slight moans, grunts and groans.

"Y .. Yes Daddy, Jinny girl wishes to please her D-Daddy .. s-she does not wish to d-disobey y-you nor will she complain .. she .. oh! .. oh god! .. god .. god .. god .. goddd! .. mhmmh .. mrrrph! .."

There was a loud smack echoing in the room when Brandon noticed his pitiful toy was touching his useless prick. His hand inevitably collided with his cheek in an attempt to reprimand him. "I think I mustn't been clear enough about your limits," He spoke in an unusual calm tone, which was followed by another smack, but this time to Jin's ass cheek.

"Must you make me hurt you like this for you to understand your place and your rights?" He clicked his tongue as if annoyed, and moved away. "Don't you dare move or say a single word."

He began searching for something in the bedroom, and only climbed back onto the bed when he found what he was looking for. Silver handcuffs were soon around his slave's wrists, bounding them above his head. "I don't care if you're dying to be touched or if you want to fucking get off," He said cruelly in his ear, "Because I... Do not... Care. You're going to endure this," He muttered, letting out a grunt as he rammed his mammoth cock back inside his boy hole. "And keep in mind that you don't get to cum. You're only going to lie here, take my cock and seed and thank me afterwards."
Jin's hand departed from his useless nub that was not considered to be of cock status, to that fact he was now considered to be of a woman and it might have been a clit for all he cared. He cringed slighty then became still as a cemetery itself. He simply used his common sense and listened to his Daddy's harsh words being whisper-hissed into his ear.

He simply let his raised his eyes to answer in affirmation, keeping his body completely motionless.

When he was forcefully penetrated he clenched his teeth together, closing his eyes as a second reaction and simply kept them closed, enduring it all and more to come. Which it sadly would but he enjoyed it all the same. He gripped the chains, trying ever so hard to securely ground himself.

Brandon was ruthless and mean, and it showed in the way he behaved around his slaves. He didn't care, though, because it was all part of his true self. His ever so dominant and rough and masculine, darker side.

He held Jin down like he was a useless rag doll, and violated his petite body to his liking. Brandon fucked Jin senseless, throwing out several disdainful and humiliating words at him.

"You're nothing but a pussy, you're not even a real man," He mocked him, "And me rutting my cock inside you only makes you more of a woman to me," He went on.

He fucked him for what felt like hours, purposely edging Jin but never letting him cum. "I'm close," He informed his useless slave. "I hope you remember this night as the night I knocked you up and forced you to take my child," A loud grunt escaped Brandon's lips and he began to cum, hard. Thick shots of cum filled Jin's fertile insides, and Brandon kept on thrusting into him, while continuing to cum.
Jin wanted to sob, badly he did, he wanted to express himself fully but he refrained from do such. He simply sucked in a sharp breath between the spaces of his teeth.

He gritted and clenched his teeth, somehow getting though each harsh assault of unpleasant but rather still arousing fucking like a goddamn champion.

He kept his eyes closed, keeping his tears away but they had returned with vengeance, departing his eyes and falling down his face, revealing his shame but never complaining.

He wanted to move, was urgent for such a miracle, but yet he remainedd still. He still wondered as to how he would be when he was pregnant again, but this time with Brandon's larger child invading his insides when he would be fucked by him from time to time. Would he be able to endure? would he break like so many others or would he strive and endure like a true slave?

Brandon's muscled chest rose and fell with each deep breath as he stared down at Jin, proud of how he'd reduced him into a whimpering, crying mess.

This was the way to turning Jin into his slave and breeding bitch and he had to endure it. "Now you're going to stay here in this position for the entire night while my seed settles in your womb," Brandon said, pulling his humongous cock out of Jin and getting out of bed. He got dressed soon after and left without another word.
Jin nodded once, confirming that what was commanded by Brandon was the law for him now.

He remained still, staying silent, keeping his eyes closed but the only thing that could be detected was his heavy breathing that was slowly stabilizing for a slight bit. He was incredibly uncomfortable in this position but once more, he did not complain. Not one bit, not a single bit.

The day after, Brandon didn't bother contacting Jin, nor did he go to visit him, purposelt leaving him in the dark and alone.

Three days later, Brandon finally came to see him. He had plans on finally making his pretty slave move in with him to his new home. Living under the same roof meant Brandon could properly fuck and breed his toy.

"Jin, I'm home," He called out to him, marching into the boy's room.
Jin had sat by his cellphone, waiting for a call but pretty much received anything, not a single message, not even a goddamn voice mail. "Please Daddy .. call me .. please .. whatever I did I am sorry .. Jinny is sorry .." He sent in his latest voice message, the twentieth one so far, doing such while calling him back to back in hopes of an answer but feeling his heart breaking each time he was ignored.

He remained in bed, basically dead to the world around him, his friends came around and knocked to check on him but were not answered nor received, a such thing that caused them much concern for their beloved companion whom seemed unconsolable. He sighed from time, mostly keeping to himself with a series of quiet mumbles of self-insults, basically blaming himself for his Daddy's sudden departure.

"D-Daddy? .. Daddy! is that you?! your bitch is here! Jinny is here in our room!" He went to arise from the bed only to lose feeling in his legs and collapse, hitting the floor with a grunt but landed upon his side harshly when he meant to counteract to that of his knees, responding with a grunt. "Omphf! .. okay .. owww .." He complained, slowly arising to his knees as he tried to nurse his wounded side and even more wounded pride.

Brandon frowned as he watched his pathetic slave slip and fall before him. He sighed, as if tired. Then kneeled in front of him and scooped him up in his arms like he was light as a feather.

"I'm back just now and you go and hurt yourself so early," He teased, but his tone wasn't so warm as of now.

He lied Jin down onto his bed and eyed him as if studying him. "Does it hurt too much?" He asked, then looked around a bit, realizing Jin hadn't moved ever since he left him a couple days ago.

"How are you feeling today?" Brandon asked, sitting beside him and letting his large hand rest upon Jin's cheek, his calloused finger stroking his skin softly.
Jin wished to tense up but forced himself to refrain from such an action. He tried to be a true man of fabrication, basically telling himself to lie.

"I .. I apologize Daddy. I must have slipped over my feet. Clumbsy me, huh?" He struggled with his fake chuckle of a laugh, allowing his Daddy to pick him up from the floor, blushing as he was lifted and embraced against his broad chest and cherished such for a moment, but sadly .. the such length of it was rather .. fleeting, at best but he made the most of it.

He took on the tough mach guy routine, still embracing his side as if it were a mere numbness to it. But to be honest he was developing a slow bruising but tried to ignore the stinging and tingling to a point.

"I .. I am lon-. I mean I am fine .. I was just sleeping a bit before you returned and was going to make dinner for us but I did not realize you were coming so early. Aheh .. silly me huh? .." He tried not to allow his body to quiver, gazing into his eyes ever so deeply with his own dark but innocent, nervously laughing it off as if the quivers were a part of it to avoid sobbing for some reason, doing such as a way to quell the secret pain he felt.

He adored his Daddy Brandon so much it hurt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,428 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ashes
  C Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] Nitrogen 28 1,375 8 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,500 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,033 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,199 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,705 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,126 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,440 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 855 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,824 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM