Closed Secret love (Closed with Whoknows)
Jace held onto Reece’s hand tightly needing the physical touch to help support him. He climbed on the bed awkwardly and laid back following the instructions given to him and lifting his shirt up before the cold liquid was put on his stomach. He took a few deep breaths as they started to move the probe around on his stomach squeezing Reece’s hand a little harder.
“It’ll be okay”, Reece murmured into his boyfriends ear, “knowing he would need to hear it”. I watched as the nurses did their thing, setting up the ultrasound machine and beginning to use it. He could feel himself tear up as a tiny fetus appeared on the screen and a quiet heartbeat filled the room.
Jace felt a wave of calm come over him as the sound filled the room. That was his child, he had made that. He looked over at Reece, shock on his face with a tiny bit of joy. The doctor finished up and gave him a list of prescriptions to fill to keep the baby healthy before sending them on their way with a few copies of the ultrasound in both pictures and a usb with the video.
On the drive back, Reece kept picturing the image of the ultrasound. He couldn’t believe he was becoming a father at his age, but yet he found himself excited. “What do you want to do?”, he asked Jace, “you don’t want people at school knowing but you need your education”.
Jace held the images and the usb close when they got into the car. He looked over at Reece and bit his lip “I…I don’t know, I guess I’ll try wearing larger clothes when I start showing and hope for the best…” he said quietly and took a deep breath “Reece…you don’t have to do this” he said quietly “We’re so young and I don’t want to do something that could change your life like this. I can handle it all by myself” he smiled gently, trying to portray his bravery over his fear.
Reece turned to Jace and put his hand on the others thigh, “I wouldn’t leave you to do this alone”, he began and took a deep breath, “besides, I’m in love with you”. He hadnt said this before but he truly did, he just needed Jace to feel the same.
Jace felt his lip quiver a little and leaned over to kiss the other man gently before moving awkwardly in the car to be able to sit on his lap holding his cheek gently “I love you too, so so much” he whispered, his head awkwardly pressed against the roof but he didn’t care. He kissed Reece again gently tangling his fingers in his hair.
Reece chuckled at the awkward movement before lowering his seat. He held onto Jace’s waist and deepened the kiss, feeling hungry for more. “Babe, we can’t exactly do this here, can we?”, he whispered into Jace’s ear.
Jace smirked a little “I don’t know, can we?” He asked playfully grinding his hips down on his boyfriends before starting to move back to his seat cheekily “I suppose you’re right, it’s probably not for the best”
He slapped Jace’s ass before driving back off towards Jace’s house. “Don’t you worry, we can carry on later”, Reece joked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,309 9 hours ago
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,269 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,913 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,576 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,056 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,324 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,349 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,817 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,545 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy