Closed Secret love (Closed with Whoknows)
Jace swallowed roughly “I…yeah…I have one” he said blushing brightly looking away. “Maybe we should get back to work” he said nervously feeling they were getting into some dangerous territory. He picked up his book shaking a little from the whole conversation.
Reece’s eyes widened hearing he already had one, he didn’t really expect that either. But then he didn’t expect this conversation to happen. He nodded and picked up his work, “I won’t write down about you being gay”, he mumbled, picking up his pen.
Jace smiled warmly at the other man “Thank you” he said softly “I appreciate that”. He asked a few more questions but was still distracted by the thought of Reece dominating him in bed and couldn’t get his pants to loosen. He swallowed roughly looking over at the other man “Do you have a crush on anyone?” He asked feeling his cheeks redden slightly again, knowing they may be moving into dangerous territory.
He looked down at his lap, avoiding eye contact. “I guess so”, he said, shrugging. Reece wondered where this was going and briefly wondered if Jace had a crush on him, was that why he was asking? He smiled at Jace, “do you?”
Jace shrugged and smiled gently “I think so but most of my crushes end in disappointment so I don’t think I can take that step?” He said nervously and sighed gently “I am sort of a hopeless romantic…I guess that’s what happens when you grow up with just a mom and a lot of romcoms” he laughed lightly and shrugged
Reece smiled gently at Jace, “well you can always try, who knows what will happen?”, he said and shrugged, “and one day it’ll happen and you’ll get with someone and be happy”. Incase you couldn’t tell, Reece was a firm believer of happy endings.
Jace but his lip a little looking at the other man “What if I make a fool of myself asking? They’re what I consider my friend…I don’t want to lose that” he said quietly “He’s one of the only true friends I think I have…” he said his shoulders slumping sadly.
Reece frowned and wrapped his arm around Jace, pulling him into a side hug, “I’m sure some of your friends are true but maybe you just don’t know it”, he said, “and I’m sure your friend won’t mind if you like them, they still might like you”.
Jace let a small gasp escape as he felt himself be pulled slightly closer and turned his head, so close to Reece’s face now his felt his cheeks redden and his eyes flicked back down to Reece’s lips and then back to looking him in the eyes “Are you sure?” He whispered, desperately asking without the words if Reece felt the same.
He could tell Jace was hinting at him now, the way his eyes kept flickering down to his lips and the way he turned red. “I am”, he whispered back, moving closer to Jace’s face. Reece’s eyes now flickering down to his perfect, soft looking lips.
Jace felt his heart race a little and reached up gently holding Reece’s cheek gently before leaning in the last few inches and pressed his lips to Reece’s. He gasped softly at how electric it felt before deepening it slowly, not wanting to make Reece uncomfortable.
He felt himself flush darker as Jace neared his face, yelping in shock once their lips touched. He melted into the kiss, wrapping his hand around Jace’s neck and pulling him close. The kiss deepened, making Reece feel dazed almost but definitely happy.
Jace moved without thinking much of it until he was sitting in Reece’s lap having pushed his work aside. He kissed him deeply gently swiping his tongue against the other man’s lips before pulling back for a breath, panting slightly, looking at the other man flushed a little and smiled gently before realising he had moved “Oh, sorry” he said embarrassed and went to move off him.
Reece gripped onto Jace’s thighs, holding him in place. “I like it, don’t move”, he murmured, leaning back in for another kiss. Their lips moved in union and Reece could feel himself getting aroused, he groaned into the kiss, wondering if it would go any further.
Jace moaned softly at the demand feeling aroused at the slight dominant tone in the normally shy man’s voice. He kissed the other man deeply and tangled his fingers in the other man’s hair. He moaned against his mouth feeling the other man harden under him and rocked his hip down grinding on the other man through their clothes.
Reece groaned again, cause by a mix of Jace moaning and grinding on his dick. “Are you sure you want to do that?”, he asked, putting a hand on Jace’s arse and giving it a squeeze. He pulled back from the kiss to get some air before going back in again.
Jace hummed in appreciation at the sound that he had gotten Reece to make. He pulled back a little and started to kiss along the other man’s jaw and down his neck starting to roll his hips on the other man’s lap “What do you want to do?” He asked nibbling at the other man’s shoulder.
He smiled at Jace, “well I want you to fix the problem that you created”, Reece said, referring the the boner he had. “It’ll be our first times so it won’t be perfect”, he said, in between kisses.
Jace moaned softly listening to Reece speaking and ran his hands down the other man’s shirt before running his hands underneath and pushing the shirt up and pulled it over his head gently before going back to kissing him before starting to pull his own shirt off.
Reece pushed Jace’s hands away and pulled his shirt off for him, “now we are equal”, he said whilst panting. He took Jace’s hand and put it on his dick making him feel the hardness, “fix it for me baby”, he grunted out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,314 11 hours ago
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,277 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,917 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,577 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,058 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,328 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,353 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,822 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,547 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy