Closed Secret love (Closed with Whoknows)
Jace moaned at the pet name “I like that” he muttered against the other man’s mouth “And I like you telling me what to do” he said before pulling back for a second and opening a drawer where there was a dildo, vibrator, butt plugs and lube. He grabbed the lube and put some on his hand before reaching into Reece’s pants and taking his penis starting to rub it slowly up and down “How far do you want to go?” He asked gently “If you want to be in me I need to stretch first” he muttered against his mouth as he kept kissing him and pumping him gently.
Reece raised an eyebrow at the collection of toys he had stored away. “I wanna get in you baby, whatever you’re comfortable with”, he said, moaning at the feeling of Jace’s hands. They felt good and smooth along his dick, pumping it back and forth.
Jace hummed at the name again, enjoying it way too much. He pulled his hand back from Reece’s penis for a moment to pull his pants and underwear off before sitting back on Reece’s lap completely naked. He held onto Reece before flipping them over so Reece was above him and he was laying flat on the bed, he grinned up at the other man running a hand over his chest before grabbing more lube and reached down to start stretching himself.
Reece grabbed Jace’s hand and stopped it from moving further down, “I want to do it”, Reece decided, moving his hand down instead. He grabbed the bottle of lube and applied to his fingers and began to ease one into his hole, “how’s this?”
Jace gasped, his chest raising up a little off the bed before moaning softly, the intrusion hurt but in a good way. “That’s good babe” he muttered biting his lip, his eyes closed. “Move it, please” he muttered panting softly.
He began to move his finger in and out, creating a rhythm. Soon enough he could add another finger, doing the same routine and then another finger. “Baby, you’re taking them so well”, Reece praised.
Jace reached behind him grabbing onto the pillow moaning loudly as each finger was entered “Oh yes, oh yes” he moaned loudly moving his hips to meet Reece’s fingers, his erection sitting straight against his stomach “Please…more” he groaned loudly, his skin starting to become sticky with a thin layer of sweat.
Reece groaned whilst looking at Jace, it wasn’t any surprise that he was fairly muscular considering he played sports at school. It was sexy. He looked over at Jace’s erection and couldn’t help but give it a few strokes before focusing back on his arsehole. Reece pulled out his fingers and chuckled at the noise Jace made.
Jace cried out a little as his erection was touched, he already felt so close “Please…please get in me” he moaned desperately and wrapped his legs around Reece’s waist “Please” he muttered almost desperately leaning up and kissing the other man sloppily.
Reece felt himself get pulled toward by Jace’s legs and laughed at his eagerness. Either way, he slowly pushes his dick in, placing a hand on Jaces thigh to support them both as he did it. “That’s it, take me”, Reece cried out as he fully entered.
Jace gasped and whimpered slightly at the stretch panting a little “Just stay there for a minute” he said, his face scrunched up in pain waiting for it to pass and his body to become used to the intrusion. After about a minute he nodded “Okay, you can start moving” he said smiling up at the other man.
Reece patiently waited until he was told he could move. When he got the affirmation, he began to move in and out at a nice slow pace to begin with. Eventually Reece sped up and couldn’t stop himself from moaning.
Jace gasped and groaned loudly grabbing back onto the pillow moving his hips in rhythm with Reece’s. With it being his first time it wasn’t long until he cried out in pleasure and came all over his stomach and chest, his ass tightening as he came.
The feeling of Jace coming encouraged Reece to follow suit. He groaned ojt and threw his head back as his seed shot inside Jace. He collapsed down on the bed beside him and panted, “that wasn’t bad”.
Jace smiled over at him, panting gently “Definitely wasn’t bad” he said turning to face the other man and gently kissed him holding his cheek gently.
Reece smiled softly at Jace, stroking his face too before he got up and brought a damp cloth over. He wiped Jace’s body over and cleaned him off, “now you won’t be sticky”, he told him. He chucked the rag on the floor and got back onto the bed to cuddle with Jace.
Jace cuddled into him gently, surprised how much he enjoyed being the little spoon. He kissed the other man’s chest gently and sighed loudly closing his eyes “It’s okay that we keep this secret for now…right? I don’t think I can come out…not yet” he said nervously.
Reece hummed into the side of Jace’s head, “I understand”, he told him, “I know what your friends are like”. He lay there feeling peaceful, enjoying the feeling of the skin to skin contact they shared.
Jace smiled warmly and bit his lip laughing gently “I suppose this is definitely one way to learn more about each other” he said teasingly and laid his head on Reece’s chest sighing happily.
He chuckled, “it sure is”. Reece eventually sat up and put his clothes back on, passing Jace his and then picked up their project, “I think we have another 3 weeks on this so let’s finish up for today”, he suggested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,312 10 hours ago
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,272 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,913 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,577 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,058 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,326 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 816 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,350 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 48,819 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,546 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy