Closed Secret love (Closed with Whoknows)
Jace got dressed and smiled over at Reece sitting on the edge of his bed and smiled warmly at him nodding gently “Yeah, okay” he said softly and bit his lip looking at the other man happily.
Reece’s eyes widened at the look Jace was giving him, it made him feel warm and tingly. He smiled back at him and packed up his bag before sitting back down on the bed.
Jace reached over and gently ran his fingers over the other man’s hand “You’re okay keeping this a secret?” He said nervously “I don’t want you to feel like you are being hidden…”
“It’s okay, I understand”, Reece murmured, looking down at their hands. He looked back up and smiled before standing back up, “I’d best go”, Reeve said, kissing Jace on the cheek.
Jace felt his cheeks warm at the touch on his cheek. The next few weeks were filled with similar days, they would hang out and work a little on the assignment before making out and sometimes more, though after the first time always with protection just in case. Jace had been ill on and off for the past few days and hadn’t been going to school but still messaged Reece often, trying to get the other man to stay away as he didn’t want him to get unwell either.

(Hope the skip is okay)
Reece missed Jace. It had only been a few days since they had last seen each other but it was a few days too many. They didn’t really interact that much at school so they time they spent outside meant a lot to him. He messaged Jace, ‘I’m coming over later, I don’t care if I get ill’.
Jace bit his lip looking at the message, he had missed Reece a lot, he really felt like one of those stereotypical teenagers falling in love so quickly. ‘Okay’ he messaged back ‘but try to keep your distance’ he messaged back before falling asleep for a while.
Reece showed up at Jace’s flat after he had finished work and walked in. He waved at his partners mother before knocking on Jace’s door. He has been over a few times and had become friendly with his mum: Sarah. He slowly opened the door and called out, “Jaceee”, he dragged out.
Jace stirred a little rubbing his eyes and smiled gently over at Reece “Hi…” he said quietly and sat up slowly trying not to disrupt his tender stomach. He moved over a little so Reece could sit next to him but also grabbed a mask so that he wouldn’t pass anything potentially on.
“Sorry for waking you up”, Reece frowned, gently sitting down. He ran his hand through Jace’s hair and felt his forehead, “you don’t feel hot, what do you think is wrong?” Reece took the mask away from Jace, “don’t be silly, I want to see your gorgeous face”.
Jace smiled warmly at him “I missed you” he said softly “I don’t know, it’s just nausea and vomiting that comes in waves” he said sighing a little “I don’t want you to get sick though” he said reaching for the mask before his face paled and he quickly scurried to the bathroom before vomiting into the toilet.
Reece frowned, beginning to feel worried and followed him. He saw Jace knelt down holding onto the toilet bowl with a tight grip. Reece crouched down beside the muscly boy and began rubbing his back until he stopped puking. “Does your tummy hurt?”, he asked.
Jace winced a little, he didn’t like that Reece was seeing him like this but really appreciated the soft touch on his back. He shook his head “It’s just tender” he said, his voice a little hoarse as he flushed the toilet, stood and moved over and brushed his teeth wiping the slight sheen of sweat from his forehead.
Reece stepped back and frowned, wondering if Jace could possibly be pregnant. “Jace…”, he mumbled, “you don’t think that you could be pregnant, right?” He moved closer to the muscular boy, wrapping his arms around his waist once he had brushed his teeth and used his sleeve to wipe away some more sweat.
Jace leaned into the touch slightly sighing gently before looking at him a little shocked “No, I can’t be. We’ve been careful, we’ve been using protection” he said biting his lip, clear panic settling on his face.
“Not the first time”, Reece said, deeply thinking and trying to remember, “We just rushed right into things”. He tugged at Jace’s hoodie, “if you’re hot, take this off cause it won’t help”.
Jace shook his head “I’m not hot, it’s just from the vomiting” he said softly. He could feel the fear building in his chest and he had started to breathe a little faster thinking about how this would affect everything. It was starting to build into a full blown panic attack.
“Hey, hey, calm down”, Reece said, pulling Jace into his chest. He made sure that Jace was able to hear his heart beat to get him to focus on the sound. “Listen to my heart beating and breathe in and out”. He rubbed Jace’s back again, grounding him.
Jace tried to calm down listening to his heart and held onto him tightly “Reece, what if I am? Look where I live, I can’t afford a baby, and I’m on track for an athletic scholarship, it’s the only way I can afford college and I can’t get that if I’m pregnant, and what if it affects our relationship? And it’s going to out me as well if I start showing” he said in a rambling of panic
Holding onto Jace’s shoulders, Reece steered him back into his bed and laid down with him. He held him close almost as if it would squish his worries. “Well first of all, it’s no secret I have money”, Reece began, “and I was the one to get you pregnant so I will easily and happily cover all expenses even your college tuition”. He fell silent after a moment, rubbing Jace’s side, “as for being outed, you could just hide your pregnancy”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 211 14,977 05-05-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,408 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,019 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,685 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,110 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,407 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 853 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,783 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 49,524 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,723 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy