Closed Secret love (Closed with Whoknows)
Jace laid his head on Reece’s chest feeling a calming effect from the tight hold and nodded gently “Okay, it’s okay, I may not be pregnant right?” He said chewing his lip a little, though he knew it made sense with how he felt. He looked up at Reece from his chest “I’m sorry” he said quietly “We should have been more careful”
“It’s okay, no one can be blamed”, Reece murmured, tightening his hold. “I think it’s best you take a pregnancy test, right?”, he asked, looking down at Jace’s face, all scrunched up.
Jace nodded biting his lip “We’ll need to go get one, I don’t have one just hanging around” he laughed, a little forcefully through his worry. He sat up slowly trying not to set himself off again and stood slowly before holding his hand out for Reece.
Reece watched Jace stand up, making sure he didn’t become dizzy or fall. He smiled up at his lover and took his hand, standing up beside him. It felt strange, Jace being taller than Reece, he had to look up to kiss him. “Do you think your mum has some?”, Reece asked, “I know some people have them just incase”.
Jace shook his head “I doubt it, she doesn’t really have time for men between her jobs and that…” he said and sighed “And…I mean, I haven’t told her we’ve been…together like that” he said blushing a little. He sighed and leaned his head against Reece’s “I’m scared” he whispered
Reece wrapped his arm around Jace’s waist and pulled him into a hug, “it’ll be okay, try not to worry too much”, he said. He led them into the living room and sat Jace down, “stay here baby, I’ll go out and get some”.
Jace held his hand gently and squeezed it softly “Thank you” he said biting his lip, his heart still beating a little rapidly thinking about the possibility of it being true. He fell asleep on the couch waiting for Reece to return. He snored quietly and was curled up a little.
Whilst Reece was browsing in the shops he found a whole bunch of different pregnancy tests, not knowing what one’s to get he bought a bunch of different ones, not caring about the price. He also decided to get Jace some treats, knowing how hard this must be for him. He went up to the till and put everything down, the tests, some chocolates, an Xbox gift voucher and some flowers. He hoped Jace would be pleased.
Jace woke a little while later and looked at the clock rubbing his eyes. He got up and tried to make some basic food for himself and Reece for lunch. A few times he had to break because the smells of some foods were making him nauseous but he eventually made them some versions of some fancy sandwiches and sat them on the table in front of the couch and sat back down waiting for Reece, a little impatiently and anxiously fidgeting.
Reece approached the flat door and knocked, waiting for Jace to answer. He didn’t have a key and the door automatically locked, he didn’t like the thought of Jace accidentally locking himself out.
Jace got up and went to the door opening it for his boyfriend before leaning in and kissing him gently “Thank you” he said softly against the other man’s lips. He pulled back and let him in “I made some sandwiches for lunch if you want some” he said pointing to the table.
Reece smiled, “anything for you”, he told Jace, handing him the bag of things. He wondered over to the table and looked at the sandwiches, “these look great”, he complimented, picking one up.
Jace took the bag awkwardly and smiled at the gifts his boyfriend had gotten him. He put the flowers in a vase and put the chocolate and gift card aside before taking a nervous breath looking at the different packets of tests his hands shaking a little.
“Do you want me to come with you?”, Reece asked, stepping close to his boyfriend. He put his hand on Jace’s shoulder, to remind him he wasn’t alone.
Jace shook his head and smiled gently at his boyfriend before giving him a quick kiss “I’ll be right back” he said gently and went to the bathroom pulling out a few different versions of the test before peeing on them. He nervously walked back out holding them before putting them on the table in front of them to wait the allotted time. He said down on the couch and laid his head on Reece’s shoulder trying not to panic
Reece sat and waited with Jace, stroking through his hair and trying to relax. “It’ll be okay”, he murmured, “I’ll stick with you no matter what”. When the 3 minutes had passed, he sat up in his seat and alerted Jace, “do you wanna look?”
Jace held his hand tightly enjoying the touch in his hair. He could feel his stomach doing little flips and took a deep breath before shaking his head and then tucking it a little into his boyfriends neck “Can you look please?” He said shaking a little nervously
He nodded his head and held out a shaking hand to pick one up. Positive. He looked at the others, all saying the same thing. He gasped and looked down at Jace, nodding at him to signal he was pregnant. He handed him a test and sat in silence, waiting to see how he reacted.
Jace took it gently, his hand shaking. His lip wobbled a little and tears welled in his eyes “Oh no” he said quietly before bursting into sobs and curling into his boyfriends side holding onto him tightly “I can’t…I can’t be a father…not now” he said sobbing
Reece held onto him tightly, it seemed that he had been doing it a lot as of late. Maybe this was why he is be feeling protective. “It’s okay”, he reassured, “I’ll support you no matter what you choose to do, even if you keep them”. He looked over at the food on the table, “I know you’ll be the perfect father, it’s just up to you to decide whether you want to be one”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 212 15,030 55 minutes ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,412 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,029 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,697 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,121 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,421 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 854 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,811 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 49,559 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,732 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy