Closed Secret love (Closed with Whoknows)
Jace sobbed for a while until he had almost tired himself out and rubbed his eyes, almost like a child himself. He looked at Reece as he pulled back and took his hands sniffling “What do you want to do?” He asked and wiped his own cheeks free of tears “This is a decision for both of us” he said softly and squeezed the other man’s hands gently.
He looked down at the crying boy and pulled him onto his lap, holding him like he was still a child. “I would love to have a kid with you”, he started, “but it’s up to you because you’ll be the one carrying them”.
Jace looked down at his boyfriends face and stroked his cheek gently “I’m scared” he whispered “I don’t want this to break us, it’s such an adult responsibility” he said biting his lip and leaned their foreheads together “Okay…” he said quietly “We should get a doctors appointment to confirm first though, maybe all the tests are wrong” he said quietly
“We won’t let this break us up”, Reece murmured, “and I hate to break it to you but I don’t think this many tests would be wrong”. He looked at the 5 tests lined up on the table and grimly smiled, “let’s book you that appointment and think about telling our parents”.
Jace stroked his cheek gently and sighed “Oh god…they’re going to kill us” he said quietly and pulled off his lap stretching his arms above his head hearing the satisfying crack of his back his hoodie rising up slightly.
“Well, I hope they wont”.Reece said, chuckling, “they’ll probably be supportive once the shock has worn off”. He pulled out his phone and googled for the nearest GP, “let’s book that appointment”.
Jace laid his head on Reece’s shoulder and watched him organise it. He looked over at him and smiled gently “I love you” he said softly, the first time he had uttered the words. His heart beat quickly looking at him and gently ran his fingers over Reece’s cheek gently. “You don’t need to say it back” he said softly “I just want you to know”
Reece felt his face turn red and his heart begin to race. He was already feeling the same way. “I love you too”, he admitted, turning to look Jace in the eyes. He had already booked an appointment and now they just had to wait a few days.
Jace smiled brightly and leaned in kissing him gently stroking his cheek lightly before moving to sit in his lap to deepen the kiss.

(I’m not sure how you like to rp but I’m happy with whatever, do you like sex scenes in it? Do you like moments in between leading up to the labour or do you just like going straight to labour? I’m good with whatever)
He put his hands on Jace’s hips, holding him in place. He could feel himself growing hot with need, a need for his boyfriend. He pulled back for some air before going into the kiss.

(Yeah I like a bit of everything :) )
Jace rocked his hips against his boyfriend’s slowly grunting against his mouth feeling himself get warm with lust. He pulled back and kissed down his boyfriend’s neck and big down on the soft spot between his neck and shoulder sucking a hickey, marking his boyfriend.

(Okay, if you ever wanna skip a bit you can)
Reece groaned and threw his head back, feeling himself grow hard. He could feel the pressure on his neck from the blood raising to create a hickey and turned to give in back to Jace. Reece could feel Jace’s boner on his flat stomach and smirked into his neck.
Jace moaned gently and held on tightly to the other man before pulling his face back to his and kissed him deeply. He kept kissing him as he moved off his lap and pulled him up continuing to kiss him as he led them to his bedroom.
Multiple times they stopped to make out against a wall but they eventually reached the bedroom. Reece laid down on the bed and pulled Jace down ontop of him, holding his body near, “come on baby, fix this for me”, Reece rasped out, putting Jace’s hand on his boner.
Jace nodded and rubbed his boner above his pants for a second before kissing down his neck and moving down pulling Reece’s shorts off him freeing his boner before looking up at him from under his lashes as he took the other man in his mouth holding his hips in place as he looked up at his boyfriend and sucked on him as he moved further down his cock inch by inch.
Reece was moaning, he felt as if he would cum on the spot. Although he didn’t and instead he watched Jace’s gorgeous face moving up and down. His pre cum was dripping into Jace’s mouth alerting to the fact that he was near.
Jace kept bobbing his head up and down until he was deep throating the other man sucking on him a little roughly hollowing his cheeks to suck and looked up at his boyfriend from under his lashes wanting to watch him become undone from his blow job.
Suddenly the tension in his stomach began to increase as he came right into Jace’s mouth, he could feel his eyes roll back and his vision blurred. Once he felt normal again he looked over at Jace, “what would you like in return baby?”, he asked.
Jace swallowed his boyfriends semen and smiled watching his face as he came. He pulled back and moved up next to him smiling gently “Whatever you want to give me babe” he said softly running his fingers over his partners chest lightly
Reece felt himself lighten up further and pulled Jace into a kiss. He removed Jace’s shirts and boxers and bent him over, easing his fingers into his hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 212 15,034 2 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,413 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,030 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,697 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,122 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,422 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 854 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,812 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) justpush 1,964 49,561 08-14-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,733 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy